• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Thatoneguywithoutausername

Thatoneguywithoutausername

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:43 PM

Ok so, this is a very lomg story that I'll make as short as possible. No, it's not Rubbish or some weird roleplay. I seriously need help.

When I was a kid my biological family said they would walk past my room at night and I would be talking to something that wasn't there. My grandmother finally got freaked out enough when she supposedly saw some black area hovering above my bed. I was sent to a counselor for this when I was 5-6. I drew pictures of really messed up up crud and they eventually sent me to this place called charter ridge when I was 6-7. I don't remember much of that but I do remember one time, them keeping me awake for 48 hours with no food, just water. Then they shaved my head and put these things all over it. Like some sort of brain analyzer...idk. Anyway, I got adopted when I was 9 by a very religious family and was sent to private school where I learned all about diffrent religions and how Christianity is the only true text....blah blah all that. When I was 20 I moved to another state and bought a home. After being there for about 6 months I woke up one night next to my girlfriend at the time and I couldn't move or breathe. It felt like someone was choking me...but I couldn't see them. The next night, her son who was 4 at the time woke us up screaming. I ran to his room as fast as possible, asked him what was going on and I can't explain to you the look of terror he gave me. He told me a woman was watching him from the top corner of his bedroom ceiling/wall. I could feel something there too. A few days later I talked to him about it and he explained to me perfectly...a 4 year old btw...the exact thing I remember seeing as a child.
Anyway, this was 4 years ago. I'm now almost 25 and I've noticed no matter where I go...I feel like something is with me. Something malevolent. 11 months ago I woke up in my apartment and I saw plain as day, a woman standing at the foot of my bed. Her face was blank...no features, I felt cold..and terrified but not really....idk how to explain it. I screamed like a child screams at the doctor and ran for the bedroom light...never saw her again. Now I've moved to another apartment complex and I am having issues again. It's getting worse now. Today I looked everywhere for my phone and apartment keys, cleaned the whole place. Walked out to the car with my door in plain veiw...no-one went inside, plus I'm on the 3rd floor...when I came back in...my phone and keys were on my counter. Then just about an hour ago I heard my shower curtain open...I'm freaking the Love out. what the heck? do I do???

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:21 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards

First of all, don't panic! How has your life been in general? If this woman has been around since childhood maybe she can't do you any harm just give you frightful feelings and move your things.

I think it really strange that someone would keep you awake for 48 hours and give you nothing to eat. That in its self is criminal and wouldn't be a medical treatment even for mental health issues in the past 20 years! Maybe you should speak to a solicitor.

The best thing I can suggest is to document if anything else happens. You would be surprised how quickly we forget events or remember them a differently, by writing things down chronologically you have fewer errors when recalling things.

You could also cleanse your apartment with resin. You will want to use real resin, not incense because incense will not work the same as the smoke from these resins.

Before you start, take some time to spiritually protect yourself with either visualising a white light or saying a prayer.
  • Dragon’s Blood ~ Protection, clears negativity, productivity.
  • Frankincense ~ Protection, purification, spiritual awareness, an antidepressant.
  • Benzoin ~ Purification, blessings, prosperity.
  • Myrrh ~ Clearing, spiritual connection, healing.
Good house preparation is essential for a positive outcome. Make sure clutter is kept to a minimum and that the rooms, walls, windows, and floors are clean and orderly.  Open everything inside which are closed like internal doors, wardrobes, cupboards, drawers etc so the smoke can enter the space.

To begin the cleansing process, start at the open front door with the smoking resins. Ask (Whatever your faith is) to help you rid the house of all negative energies and to bless the cleansed environment.

Proceed to the first room on your left moving in a straight line lifting and lowering the smoking resin from ceiling to floor, enter the first room and continue clockwise around the room. Again moving in a straight line to every corner in each room, lifting and lowering the smoking resins from ceiling to floor. Work the smoke into any wardrobes etc, taking your time and being thorough. Once at the room's doorway, continue in a clockwise motion to the next room and repeat until you are once again at the front door.

Once at the front door tell the negative energies to leave through the open door allow the resin smoke to cover the door frame then step out of your apartment. Allow the resins to smoke for several minutes.  

Thank (Whatever your faith is) for helping you rid the house of all negative energies and to bless the cleansed environment and the people who reside there.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,822 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:41 PM

Hello nice to see you here. Klainey has given you some great advice to get you started. Why do you think the things that are happening in your home are paranormal ?

And we often ask as a starting point with new cases, have you been checked out by a medical professional lately? Any illnesses that might cause memory loss, hallucinations or the like?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 Thatoneguywithoutausername

Thatoneguywithoutausername

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:11 AM

Hey guys, thanks for the replies!

It is strange that someone would do that to a child, I agree. That's why they have been shut down and are now under new management. As for the things you mentioned, I've tried lots of things such as that. Nothing has ever really shown any permanent fix. To answer another question: yes, I've been to doctors my entire life. As I said before, lot's of counselling haha. There is nothing wrong with me biologically and I'm 100% mentally fit. I'm not insane, nor do I have a mental illness that would make me see things such as this. To answer your question as to why I think these things are paranormal..I don't think that. I know they are. I've seen some crazy stuff since I was a kid amd it's just gotten so much worse over the years. I recently met up with my biological grandmother and she told me I have these problems because someone in our family angered an old witch of sorts. She supposedly cursed our family. Not sure if I believe that or not but...evidence shows it could be true. As for religion...I don't really have one.

Oh and you said "if she isn't hurting you"
She has. Like I said above..I've woken up frequently at night being choked and unable to move. 1st time was when I bought that house...as I mentioned.

I can't tell you my whole life story to make it all more clear...that would take ages. This is the best I can do.

I just need real professional help with whatever this being is.

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:48 AM

I don't feel that this entity is out to harm you, just to frighten you. I see you wrote that you woke up by your girlfriend's side and you couldn't move and you felt like someone was choking you. I thought it could be sleep paralysis if it was a once off thing; I didn't realise it was a regular recurrence. I thought you were more freaked over the recent events of the car keys and the shower curtain.

Maybe if you can list what you have tried in the past to get rid of it then we won't be giving you advice that you have already tired.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:25 AM

darn....I dont have anything to add but to say I hope you can find a way to take care of this issue!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#7 HotSpot24

HotSpot24

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:21 AM

Talk to the people in your faith for what to do. If you are strong in a certain faith, ask whatever being you worship to rid the house of evil. DO NOT attempt communication with this apparition.

#8 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,279 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:31 AM

First of all :sign0016:  and I recommend Raw Black Tourmaline, but you can use some of the following gemstones: The Traditional Meaning of Stones. Just look for the ones that are used for protectiveness, healing, and balance.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,822 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:51 AM

Thanks for the extra information! Has anyone else experienced these things in the house with you, or at different times when they are alone?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users