My Boss Just Got Back From A Trip To Hometown

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:54 AM

My boss grew up in Rockford, IL.  He told me a couple of weeks ago that he had a friend in high school that worked at this place called Der Rathskeller.  My boss, Brian, said that his friend would invite him to come over when he was working there during mid day when they were closed between lunch and dinner or late at night when doing food prep for the next day.  Brian was always eager to go because his friend would always tell him that if he came over to hang out that he would pour him a beer and cook him a bratwurst.  Brian went almost every time his friend called.  

One day while they were in the basement doing prep. they both heard someone walking on the main floor and then the walking moved to the stairs and coming downstairs.  Brian and his friend looked at each other as Brian walked back to the stairs to see who it was.  No one was there.  Brian looked at his friend as his friend finally told him that he hears stuff all the time and occasionally sees things move out of the corner of his eye...and that is why he always invited Brian over when he had to work by himself.

Brian and his family went to eat there while on vacation.  He asked the waitress if she has seen any ghosts lately?  She asked him in regards to what.  he told her in here.  She told him that she occasionally see's something over by the gaming machines.  But when she looks directly at them...there is nothing there.  He told her about his experience.  She told him that a group did an investigation several years ago and did not find anything.

http://www.ghostrese...athskeller.html
My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 02:10 AM

Haha I was going to say that was why Brian was getting invited over :confused:
My Signature