It's In The Cave And On Top Of Him! Interesting Photo!

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

#1 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 05:19 PM

I told Peter I would post his photo here and he's looking forward to your comments.
Peter assures me there was no little girl with them and that his friend was alone.
-Jim

I came across your website via google.
I just came back from a trip from Thailand with some friends.
When in Thailand we visited a cave that was behind a Buddhist temple.
I took some pictures with my phone, Samsung galaxy S6.
My friend that wanted to go deeper in to the cave just stopped and start having problems breathing.
So we turned around and went out, my friend started to feeling better within 10-15min after we left.
Later that day went through the pictures I took in the cave.
First attached seems normal, but the second attached picture scared me.
I took it just when he started having problems breathing and are about to walk down the latter.
It looks like a little girl with brown hair to her shoulder and wearing a dress and is attached to his back!?

We asked my family that lives in that village that lives near the cave and they all told me its haunted and a young girl around 10-12years old died in that cave couple years ago.

What do you think of the second picture?
Thank you so much in advance

First picture - normal
Posted Image

Second picture - Girl image  on top of this guy!
Posted Image

Above photo enlarged and enhanced for better clarity
Posted Image
Do you see what looks like a young girl on the man as he's coming down the stairs?

#2 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,029 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:37 PM

Looks like he may gave thrown the sweatshirt he was holding in the first photo over his shoulder/back. Could be the "head" is just part of the rocks there. If you look to the right of the "head", the same brown coloring is seen on the rocks as well. Cool illusion (IMO) though!
My Signature
Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:30 PM

Yeah, I think part of it is the hoodie he is carrying too but strange all the same; it does look like the back of someone's head. :confused0068: Spooky when he guy writes his friend was having problems breathing. Interesting to see what other members think :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:14 AM

That's good... and I was seeing the same thing with the sweat jacket. But as I always preach, we have to be careful when being quick to rule out the paranormal. We can say what we think but that doesn't mean it's always that way. Yes, the sweat jacket may have been swung around at the time of the photo, I agree. But as Klainey mentioned, we do see what looks like the back of a head with dark hair. And the more you blow it up the more you see what looks like strings of hair dangling down over the lighter material. I also see a left sleeve with what looks like a arm coming down from it. Maybe the head and sleeve/arm are an illusion, maybe not. But either way, it's always good to hear everyone's opinions when struggling through any type of proposed evidence like this.

#5 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:27 AM

There's a lot of motion blur in the odd photo.

I think the "little girl" could actually be him.  If he was caught in the middle of putting his sweatshirt on you'd get just that... standing up straight, then hunched over while getting the other sleeve around.  Her hair is the color of his hair and her shoulders are the color of his shirt.  The fleshy little leg you see at the bottom is probably his shirt riding up.

It is absolutely possible there was an entity there.  A lot of sensitive people I know start huffing and puffing when they're coming up on something.  I think the photo is just a really weird effect of motion blur.
My Signature
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#6 Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 19 February 2016 - 02:53 PM

It just looks like blur to me. Blur can make many odd looking shapes.

Posted Image

The area that looks like a head also looks similar to the tops of some of the rock formations I have outlined here ...

Posted Image

#7 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:57 PM

Could very well be, Snowlord... and good point!

#8 MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:51 AM

The simplest answer is often correct. He could have his hair long in the back, which would look like someone else from the rear. You wouldn't expect a guy with hair that short in the front to have long hair in the back, but a lot of people do that. The rest is I think his hoodie.

God Bless
Graves
My Signature
Who you gonna call?

#9 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:21 AM

Revisiting this picture regardless of what it is it looks pretty freaky :confused0068:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:18 AM

Still looks like a little ghost girl to me. I see her stringy hair hanging down on her back. As I revisit this photo I tend to believe this was a paranormal event.

Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com