63 replies to this topic

#21 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:10 PM

Thanks Siguie... I like the way you dig a little deeper for an explanation.

Roxstar, on 09 November 2016 - 07:27 AM, said:

It looks weird, and not at all like any woman I've ever seen. It's built like a man for sure (not saying women don't/can't work out) and it has a manly figure and muscles too. Why would it be in the wall though? That's just weird if it is a spirit, but anything is possible. I have seen them go through solid objects before right in front of me. I don't know about this one, it's creepy to me. The color is strange and it just doesn't look right to me. I know what Tantric said but I kinda feel like something's just not quite right with this one. It makes me feel nervous looking at it.. if that makes sense?

I'm not sure I understand why you feel nervous looking at it.... could you elaborate a bit?

The impression does seem to be male and not female. We all study ghosts and the paranormal but do we always consider a ghosts ability? I mean, a ghost/spirit can materialize or even come/go through a wall. And in this case, if it were a ghost, maybe it became part of the wall. Like when you see them in a window or a turned off TV. Just a thought.

#22 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:57 AM

Jim@GhostStudy, on 09 November 2016 - 08:10 PM, said:

Thanks Siguie... I like the way you dig a little deeper for an explanation.

I'm not sure I understand why you feel nervous looking at it.... could you elaborate a bit?

The impression does seem to be male and not female. We all study ghosts and the paranormal but do we always consider a ghosts ability? I mean, a ghost/spirit can materialize or even come/go through a wall. And in this case, if it were a ghost, maybe it became part of the wall. Like when you see them in a window or a turned off TV. Just a thought.

It's not something I would ever expect to see, it looks like it could physically do something to someone. I just get the vibe from it that it might be menacing. I could be wrong of course, and I really hope that I am. We're not sure what this is yet, but it sure is intriguing. To touch on your statement about thinking of a ghosts ability, Just yesterday I was moving things around in my garage, and put a new card table with chairs in there too. My mom was here and my new girlfriend was as well, they were helping sweep and stuff like that, just hanging out and talking too. It got so active out there that it actually was a bit scary to them. In the middle of the floor (concrete) it sounded like somebody dropped a brick or more so a huge weight in the middle of the floor, it happened TWICE. Then, a lighter flew across the room and we all saw that as well. Nothing could have caused that but energy. No wind, it didn't fall, it sailed across the room and landed on a futon. I politely asked them to stop for the moment and that we weren't moving away or anything. It stopped after that. So yes, in my opinion, spirits can do just about anything within the means of what we allow them to. I think that in this case, if that's what is displayed in the pic, a spirit, then it is wanting people to know it's there.

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#23 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:26 AM

MY ANALYSIS....
Posted ImagePosted Image
....WADDAYA THINK?
Posted Image

#24 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,004 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:14 AM

I don't think it's a reflection of a person. May be of the shower curtain or something else, with the angle and dark areas/shadows forming an illusion of a figure. I just feel a reflection of an actual person would look very different than this
Posted Image

#25 SarahB1863

SarahB1863

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:15 PM

You know what it looks JUST like? This:

Posted Image

I think somebody's playing a prank via Photoshop.

Edited by SarahB1863, 11 November 2016 - 04:18 PM.

#26 Dazzled Dad

Dazzled Dad

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

Like this?

Posted Image

#27 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

SarahB1863, on 11 November 2016 - 04:15 PM, said:

Posted Image

AWESOME I think you're right :) SarahB

Edited by Roxstar, 11 November 2016 - 05:13 PM.

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#28 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

BUSTED!
Who you gonna call?

#29 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:02 PM

I see other things as well,Posted Image
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#30 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,004 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:07 PM

You may be onto something there
Posted Image

#31 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:32 PM

Roxstar, on 11 November 2016 - 05:12 PM, said:

AWESOME I think you're right :) SarahB

:bunny: I THINK WE'VE SOLVED THE MYSTERY, FOLKS! :bunny:

The funny thing is is that. When going about my business during the day, I was actually thinking about this photo and Michelangelo's famous masterpiece of GORGEOUS young male anatomy :wub:  did cross my mind.

When you read the OP's story....I can kinda see the usual markers....like the Native American reference....it's right up there with chestnuts like "Indian Burial Mound" and "I found this in my Grandma's attic". I mean; Why else would one bring up the fact that the person who designed the house was Native American? Are Indigenous American people "magic" or something?

"Hi! I'm Joe Q. Roadworker and I'm a Seminole. That means that roadwork I did on the Tammiami Trail has infused it with magic powers or something. I dunno."

Oh; Concerning David....BEAUTY NEED NOT BE CENSORED.

:D :banana: Really! :banana: :D

Edited by SpukiKitty, 11 November 2016 - 08:38 PM.

Posted Image

#32 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

SarahB1863, on 11 November 2016 - 04:15 PM, said:

I think if that was the case, it would have taken a lot of Photoshoping to redesign it into the shape we're seeing. But anything is possible, I guess.  

#33 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,004 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:02 PM

Kevin is pointing to a possible illusion regarding the "figure". It may not necessarily be Photoshopped, but the dark area highlighted may or not be the person with the camera, but goes to show how it's possible for the illusion of an arm
Posted Image

#34 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:43 AM

VlawdeGStudy, on 11 November 2016 - 09:02 PM, said:

Kevin is pointing to a possible illusion regarding the "figure". It may not necessarily be Photoshopped, but the dark area highlighted may or not be the person with the camera, but goes to show how it's possible for the illusion of an arm

I would LOVE to say you might be right. However; once you see the youthful future King of Israel, au-naturel in marble, you can't un-see it!
Posted Image
....Now; The OP may have used a photo of the statue that was taken at a VERY slightly different angle (the photographer standing slightly more to the Right of the statue....or 'David's' Left) but it's unmistakable. The arms, the muscles, the abs, that pelvic crease, the belly button....C'MON! THIS IS A BIG FAT FAKE-O-RAMO!

Nice try; O.P.! It was a good try, though. You almost had me! Kudos for that.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 12 November 2016 - 08:14 AM.

Posted Image

#35 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 01:16 PM

I don't see it being so obvious like some of you.... and I can list reasons way. And I will if need be at some point.
But you're right, there is a big resemblance, in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm still not completely convinced about it being fraudulent, so I will still be publishing the photo and story. But you guys are really making me think a little differently about things. Keep it up.... you may win me over yet!  :)

#36 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 02:04 PM

Jim@GhostStudy, on 12 November 2016 - 01:16 PM, said:

I don't see it being so obvious like some of you.... and I can list reasons way. And I will if need be at some point.
But you're right, there is a big resemblance, in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm still not completely convinced about it being fraudulent, so I will still be publishing the photo and story. But you guys are really making me think a little differently about things. Keep it up.... you may win me over yet!  :)

Well; I don't want you to look like a fool. That said; You can still post it with the mention of our discussion and theories and possibility that it might be a fake.
Posted Image

#37 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:19 PM

It seems no one has thought of, the possibility, that the owner/architect has a replica statue of David in his bathroom.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#38 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:38 PM

MacCGStudy, on 12 November 2016 - 03:19 PM, said:

It seems no one has thought of, the possibility, that the owner/architect has a replica statue of David in his bathroom.

Now THAT'S a good theory.

That said; If it was the case then the photo sent would be reversed since the "ghost" is shaped like the statue of David rather than a reversed mirror-image.
Posted Image

#39 K9Crusader

K9Crusader

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:21 PM

Finally something I can comment on with a bit of knowledge. I'm actually a tile and stone contractor, have been for the last 21 years and I know that I have never seen tile reflect like that. The tile in the picture is a Spanish or morocan style and even when brand new it has very little or no reflective properties to it. I have stood in front of many showers that I have just grouted and polished and have never seen my reflection, not even on highly polished marble. Anyway I hope that helps.

#40 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:52 PM

Cool.... thanks, K9Crusader.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users