10 replies to this topic

#1 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:21 AM

Just a quick report on what my wife and son tell me what they have seen recently.

Unfortunately I have not seen this myself but I have been married to my wife for 23 years and I know she is a credible witness.

It was on 11th Jan 2019 in broad daylight and my wife was in the kitchen.

I was in the next room in the lounge reading and typing looking down at the laptop sitting on our sofa.

So my wife comes to the door way as white as a sheet and tells me that she has just seen a black shadow in human form with a hat on appear near the doorway between to lounge and kitchen but actually just inside the kitchen.

So I asked her why didn't she call out when she described it's position and she said she just froze. If only she had managed to call out to me.

If I had looked up I could easily have seen the position where she said it appeared.

Anyway she goes on to tell me that it was there for about 20 seconds and a well defined black solid looking human shape with hat on.

I turned my video camera on my phone and walked around the house but didn't pick up anything unusual.

I went online and found some links to other sightings and some of the reading was pretty negative stuff as in negative energy, that sort of thing.

I asked her if she felt any type of vibe or energy from him / it. She said she didn't pick up a bad or negative vibe but obviously it  shocked her as it would anybody.

Our children heard some of what was going on unfortunately but my wife was pretty shocked and I was trying to digest what she had seen.

We all had coughs and colds for going on 2 weeks at that time. I'm only mentioning this because my wife only got about 4 hours sleep the night before.

But with having had much worse sickness and sleep deprivation in the years gone by neither of us has hallucinated.
These were the thoughts running through my head as I tried to make sense of what had just happened.

That night our 8 year old was a bit frightened and asked if he could sleep with his Mum in the big bed. This was fine so he and I swapped beds for the night like we used to do a lot when he was younger.

The next morning at 6.45am GMT our son woke his Mum to say the hat man was in the closet.

The closet door was open and less than 2 meters from the side of the bed my wife was sleeping on. My wife tuned on the light and the hat man was gone.

They woke me and told me right away and I checked the cctv but I don't have an angle to view into the closet.

I checked all the camera's inside and outside the house but could not see anything unusual.

It was still pretty dark at 6.45am but they had a little light coming into the room as they went to sleep looking at the stars with the blinds open.

It's possible to say the clothes in the closet could have tricked the eyes of my son when he woke as the light was poor and his fear must still have been elevated.

But I still can't think of a reasonable explanation for my wife's sighting.

I'd just be guessing as to what I think it is but I don't think it's a type of Ghost
(obviously I can't rule anything out completely but that is my feeling / opinion)

If he / it appears again I'll be sure to let you know but I hope that's the end of the matter for us.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:27 AM

What a horrible experience for your wife and son!

Yes, please let us know if anything else happens.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:25 PM

Yes, please let us know.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 12:40 AM

I hope everything is ok, please let us know
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 26 January 2019 - 08:42 AM

Very scary!!!  IMO, a persons imagination "could" take the outine of clothes from a dark closet and think they see something different.  Doesn't mean they only saw clothes.  Who am I to say either way.  I hope you and your family are ok!  And it would be awesome if you did get something on video!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:43 PM

The hat man is the most common shadow person seen. I saw him for many years when I was younger although I haven't seen him in decades. My husband saw him last year in our house.

People talk about how frightening the hat man is. He never scared me, just surprised me because he was there when I didn't expect him to be. The fear you show him, the better. Fear generates energy, and the energy feeds him. Don't give it to him. Eventually, he will leave you alone.

#7 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 27 January 2019 - 03:57 AM

Thanks all for your replies above.

We are all fine, none of us has had any more sightings so I've not had anything to report.

I can say we are not afraid but obviously startled / shocked as would anybody be I imagine. Although I have been sleeping with a small torch under my pillow just in case. I like to be prepared ha ha

I've been wondering if this was a multi dimensional figure or other more close to home possibilities like a Teleportation or Projected image experiment of some kind.

We will probably never know.

The only unusual thing to report is it looks like the terrible cough / cold in the house is making it's 3rd rounds!!

We have had colds go around the house twice a few times before but I can't remember a cold going around three times before.

There's no mystery to it's source though just my inconsiderate plonker brother in law dragging his youngest daughter in a very ill state to our shared Boxing day lunch / dinner at the Inlaws house last year.

Of course it could be a different strain but it just feels the same, no way of knowing for sure.

More lemon and honey drinks and less Shadow Hat Man sounds good to me. Although I would have liked to have got a picture or video of him / it.

Thanks again, don't worry if you hear nothing, there is nothing unusual to report.

Cheers

Edited by rainmaker, 27 January 2019 - 03:58 AM.

#8 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 28 January 2019 - 02:42 PM

Sorry to hear about the colds, but glad that "it" has come back around. Also, with the honey and lemon and have lots of fluid and soup.  :)

Posted Image

My Shop

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 04:20 AM

View Postrainmaker, on 27 January 2019 - 03:57 AM, said:

We have had colds go around the house twice a few times before but I can't remember a cold going around three times before.
Of course it could be a different strain but it just feels the same, no way of knowing for sure.

Cheers

It was probably another flu virus as our bodies develop antibodies to them it is harder to get the same virus. Unfortunately, there are many different variations of the flu virus as they love to mutate.  

Chicken soup :yes: MacC
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:14 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 28 January 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

Sorry to hear about the colds, but glad that "it" has come back around. Also, with the honey and lemon and have lots of fluid and soup.  :)

I meant to say "It" hasn't come around. My bad

Posted Image

My Shop

#11 JohnHermes

JohnHermes

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:20 AM

I've caught a glimpse of shadows around the corner of me eye.  They're called archons in the nag hammadi or fliers in shamanism.  Supposedly they feed off the energetic metaphysical chakra energies.  The only way we can really beat them is to still our mind.  They feed of negative emotional energy. Hope all is well
"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico saw the predator. They called it the flyer because it leaps through the air. It is not a pretty sight. It is a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the air. Then, it lands flat on the ground. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when it made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man.

What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic. This predator, which, of course, is an inorganic being. - Don Juan Matus

Edited by JohnHermes, 14 February 2019 - 10:24 AM.