24 replies to this topic

#21 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:01 AM

you could both try saging the place, see if that makes you feel any better.
it could be negative energies left from the previous owners

Posted Image

Created by Silent Walker

#22 MarcyRocks

MarcyRocks

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE(lilclairey2010 @ Jun 19 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
could it not be your scary eye avatar that's haunting you?  th_sarcastic_blum.gif

i agree with shona, they are attatched to land or it could be relatives popping in for a visit

LOL!  That's actually me when I'm laying there, wondering who's watching me.   ermm.gif
I DON'T MAKE MONKEYS, I JUST TRAIN 'EM

#23 gemmayarn

gemmayarn

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE(lilclairey2010 @ Jun 9 2008, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol i was just saying to my boyfriend last night that i want to go looking for a new house and pick a house with a vibe to it so i can have a haunting again. my ghosties are just visitors and don't hang around for very long anymore. i miss them
About new houses; or old ones new tenants:  When I was seven years old my parents, baby brother and I moved into a two story house.  I hated it immediately.  I had felt cool vibes before and didn't realize they were good vibes until after we moved into this "new" old house.  My mother starting acting very depressed and my father once kicked in the garage side door because he forgot his keys.  When I was alone in the kitchen the walls looked like there were blood stains oozing down but cleaned up... Even the dog in the back yard was chained to keep it from jumping over the fence and following me to school; it could pull out the deepest stake and jump over a very high fence; phenomenal to everyone and then appear at my desk at school.  I think it knew what I felt.  Both  (parents) of their behaviors were very odd for them.  Stress is one thing but I felt like something very bad was there, in the walls, everywhere.  I found myself always wanting to go to school or down to a friend's house but needed to help mom most of the time.  My room was the weirdest; cold all of a sudden then vanishing.  No sounds though.  One morning I woke to hundreds of flies covering my window from the outside like they were trying to get in.  I ran around to see if they were anywhere else like that in the house.  We moved in less than a year.  My brother never cried like that before or after that house.   We moved to another part of town in less than a year.  My parents chilled out after that too and baby got better.  And that house had some neat stuff in it as well; nothing scary until much, much later.  I kept telling my parents we needed to leave.  Anyone else ever feel that as a child?

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:34 AM

View PostAmethyst, on 09 June 2008 - 04:16 AM, said:

Years ago my 2nd husband talked me into getting my real estate license.  Being psychic and walking into others homes just doesn't mix.

I would walk into beautiful homes and get that sick feeling or an uneasy feeling.  I  guess my clients could see the look on my face and would ask me what's wrong.  Since I am cursed with brutal honesty I would have to say....it just feels funny or whatever to me and we could turn around and leave.

I don't know how many sales I lost, but I never told people I was psychic back when I was in my early 20s other than my close friends.

Needless to say, I quit the business after about a year.

As a kid, I was scared of my grandmother's bathroom.  She had a huge Victorian home with a front and back staircase.  The family always used the back steps.  When I had to go to the bathroom either my Grams or one of my aunts had to sit on the landing while I went upstairs.  She had a walk-in closet in the bathroom with a curtain hanging over the door.  The toilet was actually in a tiny little room like a closet at the back of the bathroom and you had to walk past that curtain to get to that little room.  I hated it.

Amethyst

:New: Just came across your post, Ame, sounds like you didn't enjoy the real estate game for other reasons :Boo:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#25 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:09 PM

You're the type of real estate agent I'd prefer to have!!
It's in the trees, it's coming!