Jump to content



My Visitor For Today


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:15 AM

I was sitting at the table; just had something to eat and drink. So I decided to do a sudoku puzzle in my book. I had my left elbow on the table with my hand cupping my left jaw (So my head was resting in my hand) and pen in my right hand doing the sudoku when I heard something drop between my book and my body. When I looked down it was a 1 cent piece :confused0068:  ^_^ :innocent0005:
Posted Image


Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Braunfels, TX
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:00 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 04 May 2018 - 02:15 AM, said:

I was sitting at the table; just had something to eat and drink. So I decided to do a sudoku puzzle in my book. I had my left elbow on the table with my hand cupping my left jaw (So my head was resting in my hand) and pen in my right hand doing the sudoku when I heard something drop between my book and my body. When I looked down it was a 1 cent piece :confused0068:  ^_^ :innocent0005:

did you ask for it to bring $100 bills next time :-)
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:05 AM

LOL. I was going to write "Could it have brought more coin", but I didn't want to seem ungrateful :New:
Posted Image


Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

    Crop Circle

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:56 AM

It sounds like it wanted to let you know it was there or it tried to put it's two cents in, but forgot to leave the other penny. :anim_63:

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 04 May 2018 - 10:56 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#5 siguie

siguie

    Earthbound Spirit

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:48 PM

Didn't you recently say something in a post about wishing your mother would visit? :Picture 562:

Pennies from Heaven
- siguie -

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:25 PM

View Postsiguie, on 04 May 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

Didn't you recently say something in a post about wishing your mother would visit? :Picture 562:

Pennies from Heaven


My thought exactly
Posted Image


Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 Snickers

Snickers

    Ghoul

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 230 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:00 PM

When my brother passed away, about four and a half years ago, my other siblings kept finding dimes in odd places. On the drivers seat of their car, on the floor just after sweeping, on the sidewalk outside their door, etc. It happened a lot, except not to me. I kind of had my feelings hurt that he didn't visit me.....
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#8 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,176 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:39 AM

View Postsiguie, on 04 May 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

Didn't you recently say something in a post about wishing your mother would visit? :Picture 562:
Pennies from Heaven

Cool article... thanks, Siguie

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:27 AM

View PostSnickers, on 04 May 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

When my brother passed away, about four and a half years ago, my other siblings kept finding dimes in odd places. On the drivers seat of their car, on the floor just after sweeping, on the sidewalk outside their door, etc. It happened a lot, except not to me. I kind of had my feelings hurt that he didn't visit me.....

I know it is hard when we want to hear from our loved ones. Maybe he thought you didn't need your dimes to know he was thinking of you and visa vera. :heart:
Posted Image


Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Braunfels, TX
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:04 AM

View Postsiguie, on 04 May 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

Didn't you recently say something in a post about wishing your mother would visit? :Picture 562:

Pennies from Heaven

That gave me a whole new perspective on lose coins found at home.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#11 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,176 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:51 PM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 05 May 2018 - 07:04 AM, said:

That gave me a whole new perspective on lose coins found at home.

Me too... I'll be paying attention from now on!

#12 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,816 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sydney

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:30 PM

They could have given you more money, that won't pay the bills!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#13 Amethyst

Amethyst

    Official Ghoststudy Psychic

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:"the sun shines bright on my Old Kentucky Home"

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:27 PM

It is fairly common for loved ones on the other side to leave coins, especially dimes.  It is called an apport.  Had you asked for a sign from a crossed over loved one?  Did you check the date on the coin?  Was it significant.

One time I was reading out of my home.  I had just put a freshly ironed tablecloth on my table and smoothed it out.  A niece and aunt were scheduled for an appt.  So I walked out of my reading room and answered the door.  We walked back into my room and I invited them to sit down.  The girl says....did you put this penny here?  I was surprised at that queston and turned to see a penny right in the middle of the table.  I swear I did not put it there.

So they were there to connect with the girl's brother who was killed in an accident.  Earlier that morning they placed the poem Pennies from Heaven on his bed and told him they were coming to see me.

So the girl picks it up, turns it over and the date was the year of his birth.  They both started to cry and I cried with them.  Spirit will work with us and can manipulate energy.

I saw the girl about a year later at the psychic fair and she had made a necklace out of the penny.

When my dad passed I was find dimes scattered all over the floor of a room I walked out of and went right back in.  I would find dimes in my bed, in the tub, all over.  I came out and found 5-6 of them lined up on the dashboard of my locked van.

consider it a gift!


Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#14 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:01 PM

View PostAmethyst, on 02 June 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

It is fairly common for loved ones on the other side to leave coins, especially dimes.  It is called an apport.  Had you asked for a sign from a crossed over loved one?  Did you check the date on the coin?  Was it significant.

One time I was reading out of my home.  I had just put a freshly ironed tablecloth on my table and smoothed it out.  A niece and aunt were scheduled for an appt.  So I walked out of my reading room and answered the door.  We walked back into my room and I invited them to sit down.  The girl says....did you put this penny here?  I was surprised at that queston and turned to see a penny right in the middle of the table.  I swear I did not put it there.

So they were there to connect with the girl's brother who was killed in an accident.  Earlier that morning they placed the poem Pennies from Heaven on his bed and told him they were coming to see me.

So the girl picks it up, turns it over and the date was the year of his birth.  They both started to cry and I cried with them.  Spirit will work with us and can manipulate energy.

I saw the girl about a year later at the psychic fair and she had made a necklace out of the penny.

When my dad passed I was find dimes scattered all over the floor of a room I walked out of and went right back in.  I would find dimes in my bed, in the tub, all over.  I came out and found 5-6 of them lined up on the dashboard of my locked van.

consider it a gift!


Amethyst

Thank you for your comments, Ame, I always enjoy what you write.

Now to answer your questions :) Subconsciously, I suppose I am always asking for a connection with my loved ones :yes: and No I never looked at the date on the coin I even tried to find it but I must have put it somewhere so safe it will never be seen again LOL. I did take it as a gift :heart:
Posted Image


Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#15 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,816 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sydney

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:47 AM

Good point about the dates!
It's in the trees, it's coming!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users