27 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:57 AM

I received a message this morning. It was very straight to the point and not much of a message... it was "Ask Michelle, she knows all about it"!

I am lucky I don't know too many people named Michelle. I work with a Michelle, so I am thinking of telling her but I don't want to seem strange.  

Anyway, I work up the nerve to talk to Michelle at work and she tells me her friend (who is a nurse) lost her 23-year-old son. He had an epileptic seizure in his bedroom (his parent's house) and died. His mother just wants to know he was OK.  I could feel a lot of energy while we were talking. I believe he dropped by in the hope I was going to say something; so I told Michelle what I heard.  

Michelle said he was on the phone talking to his girlfriend (she is a nurse too) and she heard the seizure coming on in his voice and told him to get on his side; then she rang the ambulance (she didn't have his parent's phone numbers). When the ambulance came the mother saw their torchlight so she went to investigate (her husband was already in bed). They said they were called because someone was having a seizure at that address. The mother ran to his room turned him over and started CPR but he was already deceased.

Michelle said his parents were going to deep relaxation grief sessions and the husband/father heard his son say "Tell Mum I'm OK". So it would seem, Michelle did know all about it!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:20 AM

I hope they comfort in knowing, that he's okay on the other side..

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:38 AM

There's also a Michelle here :yes:

More importantly how did you get this message and why did you think it was valid? :popcorn:

The smiley selection here needs werk :fighting0072:
- siguie -

#4 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:25 PM

Interesting. I also would like to know how the message was received. How did you feel about it when it happened?

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 11:12 PM

View Postsiguie, on 08 May 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

There's also a Michelle here :yes:

More importantly how did you get this message and why did you think it was valid? :popcorn:

The smiley selection here needs werk :fighting0072:

I will work on the smiley section :New:

Yes. As I said, I am lucky, I only know 2 Michelle's off the top of my head. If it wasn't for Michelle at work I was going to PM Michelle here. :yes:

I normally just hear voices, not in my own voice, gender and one occasion language. It is like someone is speaking into my right ear. Sometimes I can be deep in thought, As I said before I have asphantasia (so I don't see an image in my mind when I am deep in thought).   I will hear someone talk "over" my thoughts if that makes any sense?  Other times I can be doing something and they will speak loudly enough that I am convinced my partner must have heard it. It is always clearly spoken and I don't have the ability to make this happen either. It's always at their initiative, not mine. Most the time I am minding and going about my own business.

I always like to go with my gut and the fact that when Michelle and I were talking my other sense kicked in. From the energy I was feeling I knew he was getting excited the message was getting passed on. I know it would have been so much better if I was given the message "Tell mum I am OK" but I didn't I could only pass on the message I got.  

View PostRoxstar, on 08 May 2018 - 02:25 PM, said:

Interesting. I also would like to know how the message was received. How did you feel about it when it happened?  

It doesn't worry me when they talk I have heard a few growls that seemed to set the little dogs off. I am more worried when I actually see something. I sort of made an unspoken deal they can talk but not pop in. Only some don't get the memo :confused0068:
Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 11:19 PM

:New: I heard today "Stop whinging" :New: When I told my daughter and she said they might be saying that about her complaining about her sore neck! :New: Now if I was given a name .... :D
Posted Image

#7 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:50 AM

Assphantasic don't mean you cannot hear hallucinations you just got a borked video processor in yer brain :yes:

So yer sayin yer clairaudient, schizotypal or both got it  :yes:

Oh so is that crazy diary thingy you kept going on about a way to catalog the thangs you hear 'cuz that's not nearly as stoopy as what I thought you was doing :no:
- siguie -

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:28 AM

View Postsiguie, on 09 May 2018 - 01:50 AM, said:

Assphantasic don't mean you cannot hear hallucinations you just got a borked video processor in yer brain :yes:

So yer sayin yer clairaudient, schizotypal or both got it  :yes:

Oh so is that crazy diary thingy you kept going on about a way to catalog the thangs you hear 'cuz that's not nearly as stoopy as what I thought you was doing :no:

LOL, I don't know what it is. It hasn't given me an insight (sorry for the pun) to what it is. Is it my higher-self that can speak different genders and languages. I just call it spirit :)

The diary is to keep track of what I hear and also I have prophetic dreams normally the day of an event so I don't know what I am to do with them. I also like to keep diaries I have since 1987   Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:02 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 09 May 2018 - 02:28 AM, said:

LOL, I don't know what it is. It hasn't given me an insight (sorry for the pun) to what it is. Is it my higher-self that can speak different genders and languages. I just call it spirit :)

The diary is to keep track of what I hear and also I have prophetic dreams normally the day of an event so I don't know what I am to do with them. ...

Yeah well iffen you had mentioned that bit I woulda mentioned that I wrote a database script for logging predictions ... actually it was a website only now that I look someone else has it :sigh: BUT srsly I wrote the code for a database system that would allow people to write whatever stoopy prediction they thought of and they were then given a validation code so IF in the future they was right they could prove it was them that entered it :yes:

Holy carp I musta bulk moved the beta version more than a decade ago 'cuz I just found it on my play site :faint: AND it's written in late 90's html frame code :ashamed: Srsly here's the link EyePredikt ... the CGI code is turned off so you cannot add to or search the database ... if there even is one ... it will just say permission denied BUT ya noes all of the basics for a simple text database is all there :yes: Apparently even the date system is still werkin :yes:

Ya noes just bulk move everything over to ghostalk.xyz where yer ftp area is then change the frames to css and purty the stuff up and you could has a Klainey Diary ... just sayin :whistling:

:bunny:
- siguie -

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:25 AM

:wallbash: You know how I am with database ...it is painful :wallbash: :faint:
Posted Image

#11 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:40 PM

Well duh :crazy:  why do you think I offered Posted Image

But no worries it's not written in a stoopy Visual Carp language :no: I'm 99% sure it's written in PERL and 1% chance of Python and who wouldn't want to code in a language named after the great Monty :yes:

Posted Image  :bunny:
- siguie -

#12 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:08 PM

I think it's awesome you followed your instinct with the message.  When I saw the thread I immediately started thinking & searching then came up with 'there's another Michelle.' I wish them the greatest peace at this time in their lives.

#13 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:42 AM

What a great experience, I am glad that you found the right Michelle and the message was received well :)
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#14 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:52 AM

View Postsiguie, on 09 May 2018 - 03:02 AM, said:

Yeah well iffen you had mentioned that bit I woulda mentioned that I wrote a database script for logging predictions ... actually it was a website only now that I look someone else has it :sigh: BUT srsly I wrote the code for a database system that would allow people to write whatever stoopy prediction they thought of and they were then given a validation code so IF in the future they was right they could prove it was them that entered it :yes:

Holy carp I musta bulk moved the beta version more than a decade ago 'cuz I just found it on my play site :faint: AND it's written in late 90's html frame code :ashamed: Srsly here's the link EyePredikt ... the CGI code is turned off so you cannot add to or search the database ... if there even is one ... it will just say permission denied BUT ya noes all of the basics for a simple text database is all there :yes: Apparently even the date system is still werkin :yes:

Ya noes just bulk move everything over to ghostalk.xyz where yer ftp area is then change the frames to css and purty the stuff up and you could has a Klainey Diary ... just sayin :whistling:

Thank you, unfortunately, the bulk of my diary is in paper form. The other is on my computer it is called MyJournal. It was a program I bought, It came with 3 opportunities to upload it to a new computer ( with a working password) and it has a few options that no longer work. The biggest problem was I could no longer search for words, update the program or update my diary from one computer to the next. I think it has a database file on my computer.  I  started using RedNoteBook at least I can do a word search there if I want to search for a dream or something I heard etc..
Posted Image

#15 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:56 AM

Well thanxz for refreshing your nightmarish program history ... I guess ... you do remember I'm the one who made the video showing you how to use images in RedNoteBook and then the one on how to Save eXport copies of your diary. Oh hey does afantasia mean you ferget the videos you watch too 'cuz that would make sense :yes: :yes: :no:

Anywho the predikting thang works and uses a text database so even if the CGI code didn't work you can use the database on any computer EVEN those that run WinD'OHs ... just you know not as well or as purty ... 'cuz you knows microsoft, other hemisphere. you, ... 'n stuff :yes:

Oh and did I mention EVERYTHING works ... I just turned off the code that runs on the server ... turning things back on takes 2 seconds.

Have I mentioned ... recently ... that  you can install a linux flavour on a thumb drive AND have PERL, Python and a Webserver running on it too ... AND it's FREE :whistling:

- siguie -

#16 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:29 AM

View Postsiguie, on 10 May 2018 - 04:56 AM, said:

Well thanxz for refreshing your nightmarish program history ... I guess ... you do remember I'm the one who made the video showing you how to use images in RedNoteBook and then the one on how to Save eXport copies of your diary. Oh hey does afantasia mean you ferget the videos you watch too 'cuz that would make sense :yes:  :no:

Anywho the predikting thang works and uses a text database so even if the CGI code didn't work you can use the database on any computer EVEN those that run WinD'OHs ... just you know not as well or as purty ... 'cuz you knows microsoft, other hemisphere. you, ... 'n stuff :yes:

Oh and did I mention EVERYTHING works ... I just turned off the code that runs on the server ... turning things back on takes 2 seconds.

Have I mentioned ... recently ... that  you can install a linux flavour on a thumb drive AND have PERL, Python and a Webserver running on it too ... AND it's FREE :whistling:

you are very welcome :innocent0005:

LOL :yes: I remember all that with rednotebook stuff. I can't really remember what was on the video, you made it for me :innocent0005: you fill my brain with the fish icon :carp: remember. LOL I thought you might have forgotten ^_^ I also remember the linux stuff. I am scared to install it. Computers cost a lot of coin for us mere none geeks. I thought you said the predik thing didn't work :crazy: and someone had it :faint: what I can add my dreams there now ???
Posted Image

#17 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

I WISH I could ferget ... your computer questions are the things PTSD nightmarez are made from :shocked:

I mean srsly I tell you everything you should do and even tellz you NOT to try writing it in VIsual Basic so what is the first thang you does :wallbash:

K brace yerslelf 'cuz this may come as shock :Picture 483:  ... I own dozens of URLs and run ... lets just say more than one website ... AND I have literally hundreds of webpages.

Sometimes I sell URLs other times I let them eXpire. Sometimes I make stuff in one url then tie it to a different address. Like the way the test forum was on psifly but now it's in ghostalk. The predikt code was in one url ... then I got bored and let it expire and it seems someone else picked it up.

The predikt code or atleast my beta version apparently got moved when my old server got filled and I needed a new one and decided I would move money making stuff to one server and the stuff I play with to another.

The html part still works because it is just html, by default I always turn off server side executable code for security reasons. All I need to do is turn it on ...  and prolly make sure it plays nice with my other security thangs ... then it will wek :yes: I mean srsly it just a basic set of text database scripts ... how hard could it be :devil:

Yes well as far as your fear of computer coinage goes :fighting0072: grow some juevos! I literally wrote the how to, with pictures and detailed instructions. Also you have old puters ... you can overwrite WInderz OR create a dual boot system AND it will turn old carp computers into NOT carp at All computers :no:

Edited by siguie, 10 May 2018 - 05:41 PM.

- siguie -

#18 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:44 PM

PTSD
:New:

I use my old carp computer. Hubby thought we should keep the new one until it is outdated for banking but can you see me turning on another computer just for banking :no:

Visual basics....Lets not even go there :crying:  my computer still crashes popping up multiple error messages about VB. I have deleted VB searched my computer for anything left over and it still happens :wallbash:  

Nothing would surprise me what you can do on the computer that's why I pick your brain. Don't worry I often go back and look at linux so one day I might work it all out. :good:
Posted Image

#19 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:08 AM

Hubby is clearly the brains :yes: I have encrypted thumb drives that contain speeshul linux installations just for banking ffuts :yes:

Um you DO remember the point is you can just plug a thumb drive into a carp windohz computer and it boots up as Linux. Then when you shutdown and pull the drive it boots up agin as winderz. Oh and iffen yer thumb drive is USB 3.0 {as well as the usb socket} it will prolly run faster than windoze :yes:

As for yer Visual Carp ... did you use the "Uninstall" option? Also you need to UnInstall "Visual Studios" as well plus any updates 'cuz Visual Basic is under Visual Studios :yes:

By the way you do know you can uninstall linux and reinstall windows if you really want to OR just swap out the main drive with an old hard drive. It's like dating NO commitment :no: just make sure the drives never see each other and yer golden :good:

- siguie -

#20 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,634 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:45 AM

View Postsiguie, on 11 May 2018 - 01:08 AM, said:

Hubby is clearly the brains :yes: You, my friend are delusional :New: I have encrypted thumb drives that contain speeshul linux installations just for banking ffuts :yes:

Um you DO remember the point is you can just plug a thumb drive into a carp windohz computer and it boots up as Linux. Then when you shutdown and pull the drive it boots up agin as winderz. Oh and iffen yer thumb drive is USB 3.0 {as well as the usb socket} it will prolly run faster than windoze :yes:

As for yer Visual Carp ... did you use the "Uninstall" option? Also you need to UnInstall "Visual Studios" as well plus any updates 'cuz Visual Basic is under Visual Studios :yes:

By the way you do know you can uninstall linux and reinstall windows if you really want to OR just swap out the main drive with an old hard drive. It's like dating NO commitment :no: just make sure the drives never see each other and yer golden :good:

:New: Uninstall option. I am sure you just said blah blah blah I can't find it in my programs. I will go have another look :wallbash: When it crashes it loads heaps of empty files onto my computer
Posted Image