#1 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:Cooking Eating and Being A Couch Potato

Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:51 AM

I just read the ad above the forum for the book about the Bothell Hell House in Washington State and I also read the interview of the former owner on denofgeek.com

Has anyone heard anything more about the house and if there's any solid evidence of it having severe poltergeist activity?

Edited by Kathy, 27 May 2018 - 07:57 AM.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:37 AM

He's a member of the boards. His name is MacQdor. Here's some of what he posted about the house.
Uk Parapsychologists Steve Mera And Don Philips - Descend On Demon In Seattle House

Don Philips And Steve Mera Comb Through House Evp's

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,004 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:37 PM

The house was featured on Ghost Adventures several years back. They found absolutely nothing. However, keep in mind they also find tons of stuff that really isn't there. ;)

There's more to this than meets the eye IMO, things going on behind the scenes. I don't know how true everything is, if things were exaggerated or hoaxed or if everything Keith says is true.

Edited by Vlawde, 27 May 2018 - 01:38 PM.

Posted Image

#4 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 05:03 PM

Google his name and his username and you’ll find a ton of stuff out there. He has posted on EVERY paranormal forum there is.

Edited by lorac61469, 27 May 2018 - 05:03 PM.

#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:39 PM

Good point Vlawde!! Ghost adventures isn't the best indication of paranormal activity :P
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:00 AM

Also if you search MacQdor here on PS site. Follow the link; you can read for yourself Keith's threads.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:54 AM

MacQdor is a valued member of our forums.

Some believe the horrors he claims to have experienced and some do not. It's like every other documented haunting, It's up to you as an individual to decide for yourself.

I personally find the case fascinating!

Posted Image  ..  Posted Image

#8 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 02:13 PM

For what it's worth, I like the guy :yes: he had a phone meeting thing early on and we chatted about what was happening. He also had multiple paranormal investigating teams come in and check the place out and I managed to contact one of the first and they not only corroborated the info that he posted here but mentioned a few additional events :yes:

The Mera and Philips team are the big guns and there is lots of information and I still haven't had time to go through everything BUT it is quite interesting :yes:

I'm not a fan of some of his theories :wallbash:  and I don't think he means "poltergeist" in the way most people think of it BUT I do believe he and gf got carped on by some paranormal nasties :Picture 541:
- siguie -

#9 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:28 PM

View Postsiguie, on 28 May 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

For what it's worth, I like the guy :yes: he had a phone meeting thing early on and we chatted about what was happening. He also had multiple paranormal investigating teams come in and check the place out and I managed to contact one of the first and they not only corroborated the info that he posted here but mentioned a few additional events :yes:

The Mera and Philips team are the big guns and there is lots of information and I still haven't had time to go through everything BUT it is quite interesting :yes:

I'm not a fan of some of his theories :wallbash:  and I don't think he means "poltergeist" in the way most people think of it BUT I do believe he and gf got carped on by some paranormal nasties :Picture 541:

When I read the interview I was thinking "wow" that's amazing!  Good thing they were able to leave safely!

#10 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:45 PM

View Postsiguie, on 28 May 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

For what it's worth, I like the guy :yes: he had a phone meeting thing early on and we chatted about what was happening. He also had multiple paranormal investigating teams come in and check the place out

I'd really like to know what the investigators thought the reason was for all of the activity there?

#11 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

View PostJIMOverSeer, on 28 May 2018 - 04:54 AM, said:

MacQdor is a valued member of our forums.

Some believe the horrors he claims to have experienced and some do not. It's like every other documented haunting, It's up to you as an individual to decide for yourself.

I personally find the case fascinating!

Posted Image  ..  Posted Image

I didn't mean any disrespect about questioning it's validity I was just curious and I do think it's pretty cool!

#12 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:27 PM

Here's a YouTube link for videos of/about the house and McQ's own channel.

https://www.youtube....4PI4PY2m0FejXpQ

https://www.youtube....ashington state

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 29 May 2018 - 01:29 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#13 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:18 PM

View PostKathy, on 29 May 2018 - 01:04 PM, said:

I didn't mean any disrespect about questioning it's validity I was just curious and I do think it's pretty cool!

I doubt if anyone thought you did :no: questioning validity is just one of the first steps that everyone should do ... even if it's data from a science experiment :yes:

The problem is it's pretty hard to "prove" anything beyond any doubt and if you assume everything is faked because it's a possibility then you're not really being skeptical instead you are being a naysayer THEN on the other hand if you just believe EVERYTHING you cannot be a critical thinker either :no: So at some point you just have to leave room for the possibility of fakery or bad data and go with what is presented if you feel there is a possibility it could be real AND if you don't well what you do then is up to you but I mostly go with expressing my doubts and then politely keeping out of the thread.

View PostKathy, on 28 May 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

I'd really like to know what the investigators thought the reason was for all of the activity there?

Oh I'm sure it depends on which group you talk to ... keep in mind every group approaches things differently and have collected different data and had different personal experiences. I know one person/group thought the things were tied to the girlfriend like some kind of attachment and I "believe" a different group mentioned a local immigrant population/village as a cause but I forget the details.

Anywho team Mera and Philips managed to get the most data AND they are the best known and respected of the groups. This is not meant to discount or belittle the smaller teams that also investigated the house just that M&P have the most to lose credibility wise if they messed with anything. Also they had the bestest toys :yes:
- siguie -

#14 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:06 AM

View PostKathy, on 29 May 2018 - 01:04 PM, said:

I doubt anyone thought you were. It is good to keep an open mind on all things :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#15 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:50 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 27 May 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 27 May 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

Okay Thank you.  :)

#16 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:51 PM

You're welcome, Kathy. And I doubt anyone thought you were disrespectful. Questioning and trying to find out if something is real or not, is not in any way impolite.

Posted Image

My Shop

#17 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:31 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 31 May 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

You're welcome, Kathy. And I doubt anyone thought you were disrespectful. Questioning and trying to find out if something is real or not, is not in any way impolite.

Okay Thank You.  :)

#18 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

View Postsiguie, on 29 May 2018 - 04:18 PM, said:

Oh I'm sure it depends on which group you talk to ... keep in mind every group approaches things differently and have collected different data and had different personal experiences. I know one person/group thought the things were tied to the girlfriend like some kind of attachment and I "believe" a different group mentioned a local immigrant population/village as a cause but I forget the details.

"Wow," pretty cool!   :)

I'd like to learn more about attachments.

#19 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:11 PM

Hello everyone

My name is Keith Linder.  I was one of the house occupants in the Bothell home.  Tina my ex-girlfriend was the second. A majority of the activity we experienced fell under the category known as Poltergeist. Example Objects thrown. Objects catching fire. Wall-writings, missing items, items appearing neither one of us owned. Just to name a few.

I show in my book Ghost Adventures project plan which shows they only investigated the house for five hours

Steve Mera and Don Philips, and Nick Kyle (SSPR former President) visited the home. They lived in the home 2 weeks. Nick Kyle one week
the classification from Steve and his team was Intelligent, Interactive haunting. They never seen a location that combined so many paranormal theories
a) Poltergeist b.) Intelligent c) Residual d) Land Locked and even partial e) Demonic.

I ask that you comb through the evidence wisely and thoroughly and base your final decision at the every end. End my book. End of their report and the end of several documentaries. One just released.

https://www.americansupernatural.com

https://demonsinseattle.com/records/

I welcome all questions about the book and the contents therein.

Attachments?  Yeah I can speak about that to.

Thank you

Keith Linder

I'll be uploading and sharing Steve Mera's 60+ report in the coming weeks

Edited by MacQdor, 06 July 2018 - 01:16 PM.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users