orb light energy ghost advice encounters

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 astarrynight

astarrynight

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Art, design, photography, music, foodie, history, and more.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum. I've been reading as an outsider for a while and finally decided to join.  I've been having creepy (to me) encounters occasionally, so I thought I would ask those of you in the forums for some advice.

Quick back story - my mother is oriental and gets premonitions.  She gets advice in dreams and has feelings of how people are, or luck and misfortune.  About 99% of the time her feelings are correct.  I feel comfortable telling her about my experiences as she's the only person that "gets" it and doesn't make me feel, well, crazy lol.

The latest occurrences have happened over the past month.  My father had a near death experience, so I've been staying at his house to care for him as he's recovering.

One Friday night, I felt something staring at me out of the corner of my eye.  I looked up and a blob like mist was hanging in the air of a hallway that went from right to left quickly.  It wasn't a typical orb, it was a white substance of lines that met to form a thick center.  These were vertical lines that thinned out - it was a thick blob in the center, lines coming out from the top and bottom, the lines thinned out into nothing as it went north or south.  This blob did not touch the floor or ceiling, it was a few feet tall in the center of the air and moved swiftly.

There wasn't a light on in that hallway, no metal, windows, or anything of the such.  It went from the hallway and into a room.  When this occurred, I was struck with fear.  I grabbed my phone (in case of emergency) and went to check it out.  I looked in the room, no lights were on.  The window wasn't open (if it might have been a burglar, you never know right?  Lol).  Nothing had been moved, no sounds, etc.

I hadn't been watching tv, or looking at the computer.  I was looking down at a plate, as I was eating a late dinner.  I could understand if I had been staring at a screen, looked away and "saw something" - that would explain what I saw.  But it is physically impossible for any light that was on in the house, to shine in the area and the direction that light/mist went.  The only people in the house were myself, my father, and his dog, whom was in his bedroom as he was sleeping.

I tried to brush it off until last week, when I heard things knocking around in that room.  Again, I went back there and nothing.  A few days ago, when I brought his dog in from outside, something knocked over in that room's closet (I could hear it clang against the door).  The dog heard it too because she ran, but came back with me to look in that room.  I never saw a light, a person, or thing.

Too many times I've tried to reason with this and I'm not sure what kind of spirit or being it could be.  I used to see things at night occasionally in a door way or above my bed at my house (when all lights are out).  When I look back, I think that I may have just been tired.  But I always keep a tv on and shut my bedroom door in case.

Any ideas what the light could have been?

I do not drink, do drugs, smoke, not on any medication, etc.  There's not a gas leak or any other chemical leak in this house.  There's always the possibility that I could have been tired, but I know what I saw.

Honest, sincere feedback only please.  I'm not seeking any hunters or the such.  Would just like some insight to help me sleep better at night.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

Basically, I think you saw a ghost.   If it isn't causing you any grief, then try not to get too upset about it.

#3 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

View PostDarkShadow, on 07 April 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

Basically, I think you saw a ghost.   If it isn't causing you any grief, then try not to get too upset about it.

I agree. Also I think it's trying to get your attention. I don't feel you're in any harm. You can try to ignore it (I keep leaning toward a her). If you attempt to communicate or acknowledge it expect activity to increase.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: orb, light, energy, ghost, advice, encounters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users