Free Skins
© Fisana

Most Liked Content

#586996 Feeling Loved Ones Who Are Alive

Posted Amethyst on 27 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

To answer your question....people can astral project and meet on the astral plane.  Now, do I think it's her that is coming to you at night? No.  You may have drawn in a lonely being from the astral plane and they are pretending to be her.  

Past life connections can be tricky.  She has moved on with her life and is starting a family.  Love her unconditionally and allow her to move on and release her.  Just because you found each other does not mean you are meant to be together in this lifetime.  We travel in soul groups of about 600-700 people.  Honor yor past life/lives and move on, dearest.

If I may....you have not met the love of your life yet even if you think you have.  I am looking at around May of 2018 you have the opportunity to meet somebody brand new.  If you are looking back you cannot look into the future.

Bless this woman and release her to make way for a new love.

Blessings,

Amethyst

#588282 I (Jim) May Be Leaving Here For Good

Posted Vlawde on 08 December 2017 - 12:47 PM

If you imply you may be taking lower offers next month if you can't get what you want now, why would someone buy now if they know it will be lower next month?

#587893 Strange Figure In Popular Bar! - Photo!

Posted kevinscan on 22 November 2017 - 11:24 PM

Here's a comparison photo.

Posted Image

#587266 Psychics! How Do You Know When There The Real Deal!

Posted EVP on 03 November 2017 - 01:42 PM

One of my first full time jobs in the early 20’s was at a sport store where I was in charge of several different departments depending on the season. The business was growing and several stores were opened in a very short period of time, which required help from employees in neighboring stores.

I became enamored with a fellow employees car, a 1976 Camaro Rally Sport RT. My car was beginning to fall apart and I arranged with a bank for a loan under the condition that I raise half of the value of the car. Back then, you could order cars custom made to your request. I was told by the dealership that it would take approximately 9 weeks after placing an order for its arrival.

I began working a crazy amount of hours to make this car a reality. I would frequently work a full shift of 8-12 hours and then help with a store that was being erected in downtown Toronto. I remember one paycheck I worked 118 hours’ worth of overtime in a two-week period.

This did not allow much of a social life and I barely had one day a week off if I was lucky. I had been dating a sweet oriental woman for several years but my contact thinned and our going out was reduced from a couple of times a week to once a month. I still would phone her but relationships can easily change when you are young. I never really sensed anything was wrong until one evening.

I was invited back to the store I had put in an extraordinary amount of time in my off hours. This was a special event because only a handful of employees were invited to this pre-opening. The owner went all out with shrimp, champagne, delicacies and filet minion in appreciation.

I remember vividly walking up the long spiral marble staircase with a glass of champagne in my hand taking in the festivities and suddenly finding myself stopped in mid stride with a lucid vision that seemed as real as the event I was attending.

I saw my girlfriend taking a call from a prior boyfriend who had not been in the picture for several years and accepting a night out. I saw him picking her up at 7:15PM and taking her to Shoppers World in Brampton to see a movie for 7:30 pm. I saw they were admitted to watch Smokey & the Bandit at the theater. There prolonged separation began with instant rekindling. He dropped her off at 10:30 PM that night after a lengthy talk ending with a parting kiss. The time I experienced this was at 7:00 PM that night.

I shook it off rationalizing it was nothing more than an insecure vision but I tried calling her that night shortly after leaving the store and received no answer. I called the following two evenings without success.

Finally, on the third night I dropped by after work and knocked on her door. I saw her walk towards the door through the window and instantly knew something had changed just by her gait.

She answered and refused to make eye contact. I said, “I’ve been trying to get in touch for the last three nights, is everything okay?” She said, I have something to tell you.

I said you do not have to, I already know. She asks, “What do you mean?” I said, “You went out with Brian three nights ago to the movies at Shoppers World and watched Smokey & the Bandit. He picked you up at 7:15 PM and dropped you off 10:30 PM with a parting kiss.”

She went white and was at a loss of words. Finally, she looked up confused and asked, “How did you know that, my parents didn’t even know that happened?” My partings words were, sometimes you just know things.

There is just way too many details to justify this as merely a coincidence. I am sure some of you are chuckling a little, here is the skeptic who is wiping the pie off his face from a vision he cannot explain.  For what it’s worth, I never had said this could not happen; I just look for rational explanations first. I have others I’ll share at a later date

Thought I would include the picture of my Camaro I worked so hard to buy. The first image was taken 40 years ago by a friend with an expensive SLR. I have just recently done a restoration to it digitally from a scan. The original image is about to fall apart completely.

Original Scan
Posted Image
After Retouching
Posted Image

#587221 Even Gluren... (Taking A Peek)

Posted EVP on 02 November 2017 - 04:19 AM

View PostEssiepessie, on 01 November 2017 - 11:46 PM, said:

Ahhhhh...there is all the exif data!
I could't not find it like on my digital camera.
But when i put my original in i get even more data. Do you need that EVP?

Ow, And that image edited program. With my picture ( the original from my phone)
It say's can't say. When i know for sure they are the original. Even if i take other pictures in from my phone it says that.
How is this possible? I was thinking. I have my HDR setting on in my phone when taking pictures. Maybe that is the issue?
I would't like to understand :-) Why does it say "cant say" , does it always says that for a 10 score.. or is there a "100% original " option as well?

You did great Essie, thanks for providing the additional information.

Posted Image

#587041 Feeling Loved Ones Who Are Alive

Posted Kristin on 28 October 2017 - 10:18 PM

Sweetheart what you have and what your feeling is called a broken heart! I'm sorry that you are feeling this lost in such a deep way that it feels never ending. Your Heart will mend in time and you will be able to move on. I know right now you don't believe this butt it will happen and one day you will find who you are meant to be with.

#586744 Photo Anomaly Spreads Itself Thin! - Photo!

Posted EVP on 21 October 2017 - 07:50 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 21 October 2017 - 12:01 AM, said:

What do you think about this Motion Gone Wild Photo?
Submitted to GhostStudy.com for consideration

------------------------------------------

About this Photo
My son was goofing around with his digital camera last night and snapped a photo of himself while relaxing in his Lazy-boy Chair….this image is what he got….if you look closely in the right hand corner there seems to be a clear profile of a young man.  Would you be so kind as to look at it and tell me what you think?  When he first told me about it I was somewhat skeptical but after having blown it up on my computer I have to agree with him…he seems to have captured something on camera. Best Regards, Joanne *******

-----------------------------------------

Jim's Comments
I'll let the photography experts explain this. And I'm sure there's a word for this type of repeatable motion. But an absolutely fun capture!

This document I prepared myself with the necessary credits and acknowledgments.
Posted Image

Please forgive a couple of grammatical errors and sentence structure. I have a paid shoot shortly and I did this up quickly. Regards, all.

#586046 Photo Making The Rounds On The Internet

Posted kevinscan on 09 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

I found some examples of camera blur just for interest.
Posted Image

A man standing still at the top of an escalator while other people are getting off, long exposure.

Posted Image

A shopping mall with   long exposure, almost everyone on the stairs is blurred

Just examples for comparison..

#586043 Photo Making The Rounds On The Internet

Posted The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again on 09 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

i think a healthy discussion like this really adds to any forum and should continue.It is a good picture worth hearing all possible explanations about.

#585599 Kristen's Pictures

Posted Tarinya on 30 September 2017 - 07:51 PM

I don't think anyone is trying to insinuate that you aren't having experiences, but, I do feel like you're trying too hard to validate those experiences with photos. Some of the pics, I haven't been able to make out what I'm even looking at and others I just don't see anything. Photo's are difficult when dealing with something paranormal. It's very rare to actual catch anything, but if you WANT it to be something your mind usually will find what you want to see.
At some point I think you have to focus on what you're FEELING and the experiences you are having and try to deal with those. Though fear, grief, anxiety, unhappiness, etc can all lead us to think things are happening that maybe aren't.
Ultimately, everything posted here is our opinions of what you're sharing with us. We aren't there with you, we don't see and hear and feel the things that you do. And many of us are extremely skeptical. We're always looking for the natural, logical explanations.

#585563 Kristen's Pictures

Posted Vlawde on 30 September 2017 - 07:44 AM

View PostKristin, on 29 September 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

I do want an explanation for all these photos the problem is with the explanations that the last site I was on didn't make any sense. Plus the people on that site were I am sorry to say very rude. I know these photos don't make sense but I know they are what they are. I just want to understand how and maybe it is explainable and fear made me see things. IDK that's why I keep trying to find some kind of answer.

I tend to agree with Lorac. At least to my eyes, there is nothing out of the ordinary in the photos so far. We have glare, reflections, dark lighting etc, which are perfect to make one try to see something that may not be there.No one can say there may not be activity since it happened to you, not them. But you might be trying too hard to try and validate your experiences by trying to find something in your photos

#588371 Detailed Hand On Couch Blanket - Photo!

Posted EVP on 12 December 2017 - 02:56 AM

In most cases I think we need to approach images such as this with a different perspective. We don't need to prove it isn't paranormal, they need to to prove their extraordinary claim. That is how scholarly debate works. If one makes a claim, they need to provide more proof than an anecdotal account and a submitted image. We can't fully duplicate an effect with perfection but some discretion needs to be observed when someone can come close.

Anyone who has worked with pixel level image software realizes the undeniable power of such programs in manipulation.

I don't mean to sour the fun here but I am mostly uncertain there are ways of truly verifying the paranormal through imaging. There has been manipulation since the dawn of the spiritual uprising with William Mumler in the 1860's and now with Photoshop and cellphone apps, rank amateurs can have fun with those who are seriously exploring.

No disrespect to Jim. This board is a sister to GhostStudy which specializes in paranormal image submission. As it is, I have experienced a good number of occasions where events take place but fail to be recorded. I suspect these illusions/hallucinations aren't meant to be recorded by conventional means. I do understand I am only one opinion.  I don't prize myself in being a photographic expert. I do believe it's a plus in understanding basic photographic principles and the the shortcomings in cameras. Please remember, cameras DO NOT see like the human eye. I think that's the biggest failure in judging an image. Knowledge is truly power. Although every opinion is valuable if one take the time to analyze an image and avoiding belief systems to dance with the results, I think our outcome can be exponentially more valuable to the community.

#587543 Ghost In A Bubble... How Fun! - Photo!

Posted MacCionoadha BeanSidhe on 13 November 2017 - 06:07 AM

The bubble face looks to me to be  reflections from the surrounding area and the faces in the bushes are caused by motion blur and pareidolia.

#587406 Evp's Random Images

Posted EVP on 09 November 2017 - 10:39 AM

Thought I'd start a thread for my own images as long as no one is offended. I'll post periodically accordingly.

Spent a few hours on 11-04-17 with my new re-enactment model at his place. Perfect rural setting for the shoot and will likely be the last in 2017 outdoors. This was heavily manipulated in Photoshop to give it a period feel. This man has plenty of costuming. This outfit is Civil War garmenting and in fact has authentic 1860 buttons on the jacket that he's been offered a small fortune. I've been fortunate on Flickr to be recognized with this image. It's seen 10,000 views in the last 12 hours. Hope you all enjoy the image.

Posted Image

This is what I started with.

Posted Image

#587269 What Does A Ghost Look Like?

Posted Menet on 03 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

Hi!  I'm back.   I'll try to keep this short and not boring.  NO promises.

They can look like people and you can be easily fooled yet if they have held your attention and you are watching they do things that give them away:

*there one second and gone the next
*fade away into nothingness (this can take longer they one would suspect)
*they do something unexpected and you'll watch them lose control over maintaining their composure.  They do something ghostly outside of what I've already mentioned.

I remember a couple of years ago someone posted a picture a friend had taken on this site.   It looked like a person on a walkway.  Only the photographer said there was no one there when he took the shot.   Obviously there was someone there (in color if I remember it correctly). It was Snowlord that did the data check and reported there was nothing unusual.  Nothing unusual.

Yet if you examined the picture closely, you could see that something ghostly was going on.  That person had their arm slung over the top rail of the walkway and yet the lower portion of their legs was this side of the lower rail.   A ghostly effect.

I don't know if anyone else stuck around long enough to get this.   I don't think so.  It 's funny what we make our minds up about.  The thing to remember is that an assumption made is a double edged sword.

I took a look at Essiepessie's picture too.  Don't throw those pictures out that look grainy yet produce an apparition.  Not all ghosts or hauntings appear as a flesh and blood person but can appear humanoid...arms, legs, head and torso without detail and appear grainy but you can see it, especially if it is moving.

I watched one trying to get a coke out of the machine yet it was at a loss has to how to do it.  It knew where the can was suppose to come out but that's all it had mastered.  Probably no pocket change.  lol

Then there are those that will not materialize but stick to the shadows or darkness.  They keep out of sight yet this should be a clue to get ready for something to interact with the physical environment.  It would much rather produce physical phenomena than show itself.   I would often take a count of the amount of time that passed between phenomena to judge how active a location may be or how powerful it was.

Then there are those that glisten like the early morning sun on dew.  They are out there.

And lastly, there are those that creep me out.  You can see it but it resembles nothing at all.  You can try to make something out of it but it doesn't work.   I will say that if it is on its way to see you, stand your ground because walking away does NOT mean the encounter is over with.   There are others that come to mind but those I've mentioned are pretty common.

Oh.  For those of you who do not know me, I wasn't born with this...whatever you want to call it...it came on when I was fifteen and its been with me ever since.   I take medication and it's worked for a couple years but my sister showed up while I was watching TV a couple weeks ago (full body apparition) sitting not three feet from me with that smile that says she loves me.   On the second look she was still there but by the 3rd she was gone.

I've had enough for now.  I'd say that anything goes when it comes to the unknown and I mean ANYTHING.  Authenticity?  Living with it.

#587056 Your World

Posted EVP on 29 October 2017 - 04:22 PM

The Old Woodbury Historical Society in CT., was hosting its last scheduled museum hours on 10/29. I met up with a friend that I will be photographing in the next few weeks in a theme for Civil War Reenactment. He was in period clothing at the Hurd House hosting this event. Would love to investigate here but chances are slim to none. Nonetheless made a couple of frames inside the 1660 building today and this is one I came away with that I converted into B&W. Thought I would share this shot.

Posted Image

#588412 Lamp Dies 3 In A Row Whenever I Turn It On

Posted siguie on 13 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 13 December 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

I can use my PC, only when I'm calm, but not when I'm upset or stressed. When that happens my PC would freeze and a couple of times it's shut down on me.

I dunno just sounds like yer using a micro$oft product Posted Image

:bunny:

#588338 Happy Birthday Snowlord

Posted Snowlord on 10 December 2017 - 07:15 PM

Thank you all. 63 is not so bad. After I tell myself that a few hundred more times I'm sure I will start to believe it.  :)

#588315 Detailed Hand On Couch Blanket - Photo!

Posted Snowlord on 09 December 2017 - 08:21 PM

I managed a bit of a 3D effect on the thumb side with a velour blanket here. It would help, of course, to have the original blanket to test on so the properties would be the same.

( Light levels adjusted in Photoshop. GPS data removed from EXIF. )

Hand Print Test a.jpg

#588313 Calling All Flat Earthers

Posted Snowlord on 09 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

Flat Earth believers have very little evidence for their ideas, and it is all easily debunked. They don't believe in gravity, the Moon, the Sun, or basically anything above 200 miles up. They think we have never been to orbit, that we have never traveled in a straight line across the surface of the Earth, circumnavigation of the Earth has never happened. Any good evidence of the globe Earth, such as satellite photos, astronaut photos, GPS, the space program, and anything else of a similar nature is all fake. Some believe that the Moon and Sun are holograms. They are quite a silly bunch.