• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guilmon470

Guilmon470

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:50 PM

I think I'm being quite stupid about this and am NOT ruling out natural things first. Lately he's been having arrays or random "ailments" wrong with him and he pretty much only worries about that all the time now. (It's driving my mother and I quite crazy because we know it's all in his head and these things aren't really wrong with him.) I'm thinking it's just.. Mental imbalance? Because of just.. Like I said, not ruling out the naturals. I just only started thinking about this when mom brought it up while she was yelling at him telling him nothing's wrong with him. Right after that she mentioned something having to be bothering him and that's when he proceeded to shout "NOTHING'S WRONG!!!!" in this like rage filled voice and he tried to strike her. Now, It's not uncommon for him to do that because he has a bad temper, but still.. I honestly still believe these are just mental issues (we're taking him to see a  physical doctor so he can be reassured) because they just started not long ago and tend to have a pattern of happening about the same time every day. I still think I'm just being stupid about this whole thing but wanted some imput I guess if this is supernatural or natural. (I'm siding more with natural..)

#2 xjadedx

xjadedx

Baby Girl

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,709 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal, cooking, beer, celtic culture and art, irish step dancing, constellations, backpacking, anything to do with cheese

Posted 13 March 2008 - 06:02 PM

Its probably most likely your brother has alot of boiled emotion and doesn't know how to deal with it.  It can be very overwhelming to someone who doesn't know how to properly manage their anger.  Taking him to seek professional help will probably provide you with the best answers.  Maybe he just needs someone he can talk to, without feeling like he is being judged ( not that I mean you and your mom will judge him, its just easier to dump your emotion on someone that has no reason to judge, like a psychologist).  Be calm and patient with him until he seeks the true root of his anger.  Good luck.

xjadedx

"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on." --Led Zepplin

#3 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:27 PM

I agree with xjadedx.  How old is your brother, if I may ask?

#4 Guilmon470

Guilmon470

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE(AugustineGStudy @ Mar 13 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with xjadedx.  How old is your brother, if I may ask?

He's 11. This actually started about a month ago and has been going on for a while. Mom and I really don't take him seriously because like we said, we think he's imagining all of this because something's bugging him. But there's always the like 1% off-chance of possession I suppose. He's not showing like, any signs though I don't think other than the false ailments. I'll update if he has another "attack" tonight. (this usually occurs at night)

#5 xjadedx

xjadedx

Baby Girl

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,709 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal, cooking, beer, celtic culture and art, irish step dancing, constellations, backpacking, anything to do with cheese

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

Maybe your and your mom should start keeping a little journal.  

Record what times these outbursts last, how long they last, what he says, any physical movements he makes, any physical apperance changes....Things like that.  

Show them to the medical professional when you take him, and if a doctor cannot diagnose him with any type or illness or disorder, than maybe you do have something else on your hands.

Hopefully you get some answers.

xjadedx

"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on." --Led Zepplin

#6 ScotiaSprits

ScotiaSprits

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

Is there any reason you have to believe that he is possesed? Wait I have to repharse that  th_sarcastic_blum.gif  What I mean to say is why? Has he been messing around with them Oujii boards? If you have not had any paranormal experinces before I'd say he is not possessed. I think he just has a bunch of pent up emotions, and as I remember that is a pretty tricky stage in his life at times. Good thing you were concerned (I'm not ruling out the paranormal quite yet  th_sarcastic_blum.gif ) better safe then sorry. Then again, is this behavior usual for him?

Much love,
Brianna  innocent0005.gif

Posted Image