• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Portia2012

Portia2012

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, Channeling, New Age, Ascended Masters, Egypt, Atlantis, Avalon, Law...

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:41 PM

I wanted to post my own experience with what some are calling a "Shadow Person", though I have discovered that the answer for their existence is more simple than a spirit, as you will find out...

Shortly before I disappeared from this forum a few years back in August of 2015 I started to get heavily involved in EVP taking and using the Ouija Board. It became almost like an obsession after I watched several videos on YouTube. I was spending countless hours trying to capture the next EVP. The week came where it had reached a fever pitch. I was going on about 4 days with no sleep, constantly asking questions and getting awesome EVP's.

On the fourth morning I did not lay down for rest until daylight, and as I looked over at the front of my television I saw a Shadow Figure go across the screen. It was real to me, but I also realize that going on no sleep could have distorted my vision. I am open to the possibility that many will question my experience based on this fact. Later on that night, I started to feel odd. It was like my mind had been taken over. I felt like the landlords was going to set the building on fire, and other dark thoughts came flooding into my senses. I knew something was seriously wrong so I called for an ambulance. From this point until two whole months later I fought my way out of the mental ward, and have not spoke much about it until now. My friends have tried to get me to discuss it, but I always avoided the question because it still frightens me. It was the biggest inner battle for my sanity that I ever went through in my life. I know that whatever was happening it was no longer me in control of my mind. I could not even fill out a simple application, because even though I could read what was being asked, I could not get my mind to command my hands to write the answer. The whole story is rather long, so please feel free to ask any questions if I can answer them. I will also not be giving the name of the entity I was trying to communicate with, but what I have discovered since July is often what we call a Shadow Person, is actually our own Shadow being reflected back to us. Just like nature, we all have Light and Dark in us, and if you see a child crying over seeing their Shadow, this is why. it is our own demon if you will being shown to us.

Mine must have been a tough guy because it almost killed me. I attempted to jump from a bridge the next morning after calling the ambulance. Now that I fully understand more of what it is and why I went through it, I have made peace with it, and I have learned to accept I have things that is not always Light all the time.

You cannot get rid of the Shadow as it is always a part of you, but you can learn to face it head on through acceptance and doing Shadow Work.

As a side note, when I was admitted to the hospital I found out that I had Sepsis, and we have discovered that it can cause hallucinations. Was it that? I am not sure. What I felt was very vivid and real to me. It was only when a preacher put two and two together of my time here in Los Angeles and I wrote a letter asking for forgiveness that my mind returned.

This is why I was gone, because I did not want to be reminded of it. I have missed all of you and this is my way to make full peace with whatever happened to me, and allow the fear to be released.
Posted Image

Made by SIlent Walker :)

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:35 AM

That is a chilling experience I am glad you made it through your darkness and were strong enough to share your experience and information with us.

Thank you.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:04 AM

Prayers for you. It must be hard to come back. You are a strong person!!

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,066 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:51 AM

Aside from the Sepsis, 4 days with little/no sleep can cause exactly what you experienced
Posted Image

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,485 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for sharing that with us, Portia2012.  Scary stuff.  They say darkness can show you the light, and I believe that is exactly what you experienced.  Glad to know you are doing better :)
Posted Image

#6 Portia2012

Portia2012

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, Channeling, New Age, Ascended Masters, Egypt, Atlantis, Avalon, Law...

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:55 PM

View PostVlawde, on 07 February 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

Aside from the Sepsis, 4 days with little/no sleep can cause exactly what you experienced

No doubt, which is why I provided that information in my story.

View PostNightWalkerGStudy, on 07 February 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Thanks for sharing that with us, Portia2012.  Scary stuff.  They say darkness can show you the light, and I believe that is exactly what you experienced.  Glad to know you are doing better :)

Thank you Nightwalker :)
Posted Image

#7 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:35 PM

So are you done with Ouija boards, EVP's and communication now?

#8 Portia2012

Portia2012

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 279 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:02 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 07 February 2018 - 10:35 PM, said:

So are you done with Ouija boards, EVP's and communication now?

Ouija Boards most definitely I am done with. EVPs and communication I am not so sure about, since I do have psychic abilities, mostly clairvoyant, but I may use this gift for helping people.
Posted Image

#9 Portia2012

Portia2012

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:26 PM

I forgot that I already shared my experience. One thing I left out was that I had seen the Shadowy Person before. One night I had just laid down, and I happened to look in the direction of my fan. I saw like a dark mist walk directly in front of the fan. I jumped out of bed and slept with the light on.
Posted Image