85 replies to this topic

#61 stalyun

stalyun

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:47 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 21 June 2016 - 11:58 AM, said:

Stalyun... I sent you all the information in a PM concerning the Virginia City trip.  ;)

I got it. Shouldn't be a problem, since it's one of the museums I plan to go to.

#62 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:26 AM

Cool, let us know how you go!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#63 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:28 PM

Thanks Stalyun.... I appreciate you doing that for me.

#64 stalyun

stalyun

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:33 AM

Just an update:

So we went to Virginia City last Friday, but by the time we got there, it was so packed there were no parking spaces. And with all the traffic the odds of getting a space were slim to none, so we ended up spending the day in Reno, instead. So it probably wasn't a very good idea to try to go on a holiday weekend. Gonna try again next month, when it calms down a bit and a lot of the tourists are gone.

As for the mug, I talked to a couple of people who were interested in purchasing it, but they only wanted it for resell, so I decided to hold on to it for a while longer.

#65 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:14 AM

is there much activity happening with it at the moment? Can completely understand the tourist traffic and being a bit congested!

#66 stalyun

stalyun

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:35 AM

The mug's only been out of the shed long enough to be shown, so if there's been any new activity, I haven't noticed. Then again, I haven't really looked for any, either.

And to be honest, I should've known better than to go to VC on a holiday weekend - especially when most of the museums were free.

#67 Pr_archangel21

Pr_archangel21

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

You shouldn't give them away you need to burn ( break since it's glass). This will get rid of the issue demon that is attached to them. Books, dolls, etc always burn never sell or give away it will be on you what happens if someone else gets hurt from them. And never ever use a ouija board its like setting a homing device for demons and fallen angels. (There is a difference).no such thing as friends attached to items they want to destroy your body and soul along with any faith you have. They love to fake like old relatives and friends that have died to trick you into thinking there is no heaven or hell and you just stay here on earth.

Be careful playing with this stuff, it plays back!!

#68 stalyun

stalyun

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:57 PM

View PostPr_archangel21, on 12 July 2016 - 05:52 PM, said:

You shouldn't give them away you need to burn ( break since it's glass). This will get rid of the issue demon that is attached to them. Books, dolls, etc always burn never sell or give away it will be on you what happens if someone else gets hurt from them. And never ever use a ouija board its like setting a homing device for demons and fallen angels. (There is a difference).no such thing as friends attached to items they want to destroy your body and soul along with any faith you have. They love to fake like old relatives and friends that have died to trick you into thinking there is no heaven or hell and you just stay here on earth.

Be careful playing with this stuff, it plays back!!

Well, you certainly seem to have a different opinion from everyone else here, that's for sure.

#69 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:47 AM

Each to their own I guess! Stalyun, I'm sure within yourself you know the best thing to do in your situation, so let that intuition guide you :)

#70 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:02 AM

View PostPr_archangel21, on 12 July 2016 - 05:52 PM, said:

And never ever use a Ouija board its like setting a homing device for demons and fallen angels.

A homing device is exactly what a Ouija Board is... I like the way you worded it.  ;)

#71 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:49 AM

I absolutely disagree with burning or breaking.   From the descriptions it doesn't sound like a dark entity or demon.   And if there is one trapped with it the absolute last thing you want to do is simultaneously set it free and anger it by destroying the object.

I do disagree with the reader stalyun saw that salt would anger the entity.   All it would do is remove residual energy (although they simply might not like the implication so I don't disagree that vehemently).   But I do agree with the spirit of her opinion and do think that it is the best course of action for stalyun because it's not going to do any harm,  will remove the presence,  will be a desired presence for the next owner and he is comfortable with it.

I absolutely think the worst thing he could do is break it.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#72 stalyun

stalyun

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:26 AM

At this point in time, the only thing I plan to do is let it sit in the shed until I can find someone who knows how to deal with it, and wants to keep it. That may change, if I begin having a lot of major problems. But for now, that's it.

#73 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:39 AM

I think your plan is a good one,  stalyun.   Unless something changes (like bad things start happening)  it seems like a compromise that both you and whatever is hanging around the mug can live with.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#74 stalyun

stalyun

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:33 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 13 July 2016 - 11:39 AM, said:

I think your plan is a good one,  stalyun.   Unless something changes (like bad things start happening)  it seems like a compromise that both you and whatever is hanging around the mug can live with.

Well, I've only had the one problem with it since putting it in the shed, and since then I've cleaned the shed up and had no problems since. So it seems like it's a good place for it - at least, for now.

#75 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:35 AM

sounds like the best plan of attack for now.

#76 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:37 AM

Stalyun... if you happen to check in, please give us a status update. ......It's been over 18 months. :)

A reminder to the viewers of what the haunted mug looks like.
Posted Image

Here's the back side of the mug.
Posted Image

#77 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:21 PM

View PostLouczar, on 15 June 2016 - 04:57 AM, said:

3 days in a row of that mug moving on its own and it would have already been gone...:-)

:yes:
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#78 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:46 PM

LOL me too Snickers :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#79 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,417 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:15 PM

I would love to know what stalyun decided to do - talk about a cliffhanger!!!!!

#80 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:15 AM

would love an update for sure!