• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 11:57 AM

I was lucky enough to stumble into the natural frequency of a building.  It wasn't very large, 5' x 8'.  I don't bother with exacting measurements, at first. This has caused other people problems but as long as I have the correct equipment, I can find it.

This naturally occurring frequency is located within an active location in the building. It is active with people and it is considered "haunted" by a few experiencers.

Have any of you ever found the natural occurring frequency in a building? You do not have to a ghost hunter or a scientist to accidentally discover it. I think that you will have to be plugged into the mains and working with a piece of equipment. I can't even tell you what piece of equipment will resonate with the natural occurring frequency of the building.

But similar to a haunted house, each natural occurring frequency is going to be different.

I took the red pill.
In Goblin Mode

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,579 posts

Posted 07 April 2022 - 04:28 AM

I don't know if this is the same thing but I have felt if there is white noise, the best for me is environmental wind, and my house is closed up then I seem to be more attuned with spirits.

Or do you need to be working with an electrical appliance?

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 08:54 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 07 April 2022 - 04:28 AM, said:

I don't know if this is the same thing but I have felt if there is white noise, the best for me is environmental wind, and my house is closed up then I seem to be more attuned with spirits.

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 07 April 2022 - 04:28 AM, said:

Thank you, Klainey, I would love to talk about this.

What I'm saying is that within a haunted place, you would want to be able to verify that there is a natural occurring frequency within the location. A natural occurring frequency is not manmade. It will take what is manmade and literally overrides it. (I can hear a lot of groaning, too bad, we can flesh it out here or go read something else) :^P

What that override indicates is that stuff is happening in and possibly around the location. (Like how far does that override extend outward and what form is it taking)

I found the one in my home. I have to call it coincidental and move on. But that is ok. I've got some reading to do. And Klainey, it takes people like you and me and others here who couldn't find commonality, it makes us part of it. We are tuned in and taken over by the natural occurring frequency anywhere anyplace anytime.  LOL

I know, it is a bit of stretch but for the first time in a long time, I maybe tuned in. lol
In Goblin Mode

#4 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 07:06 AM

Hi, Klainey. I have not given up on this because I've always wondered how it moves about? How does something supernatural, get in and get out so easily? One minute it is there and the next it is gone or is it?

Maybe electricity is the medium.  I'm not talking about electromagnetism. I'm talking about electricity as a means of transportation, manifestation, communication and whatever else you care to attribute to something that evades definition yet is capable of manipulating human beings and the environment and the only trace it leaves behind is how it has affected you and perhaps an example of how it can alter material things.

I got nothing else to do but look into it.
In Goblin Mode

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,579 posts

Posted 16 April 2022 - 05:58 AM

I don't know if this helps or if it is even the same thing! I can't form images in my own mind but do get visual messages and when I do I know it isn't my imagination. I have seen the spirit world as a huge neon highway as different colours. A bit like this image minus the buildings; it was just a lot of neon lines going everywhere. I was told they were thoughts and spirit could move in any direction as quickly as thoughts. I wasn't told if they are our thoughts and spirits are connected to them but that was the impression I was left with.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 19 April 2022 - 12:30 PM

Thank you for that, Klainey. I do not have a clue as to what it looks like but I do like your post. I can see it looking something like that. I have secured an electrical engineer, have to speak with people from Marshal's Music, a lot of stuff to do. Suppose to be doing jury duty this week. Found a house to apply what I learn and visited a private residence.
In Goblin Mode

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,579 posts

Posted 19 April 2022 - 06:05 PM

Good luck with jury duty.

Can't wait to see what you find :yes:

Posted Image

#8 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,186 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 20 April 2022 - 04:45 AM

bummer...jury duty.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#9 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,186 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 23 April 2022 - 05:48 AM

I got selected once for jury duty.  It was a sexual assault of a minor.  I wanted to get that guys butt fried.  He plea bargained the morning of the trial.  I have learned what to say in jury selection to be exused every tiime now.  Things like "its 100% burden of proof on the prosecutor" or "cops are right 100% of the time".  depends on the case.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!