paranormal demonic haunting ghost demon mystery unknown occult

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tyre

Tyre

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:I love just about anything that's mysterious. It could be about demons, ghosts, unsolved crimes, etc.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:22 AM

I am currently twenty-one years old and I am enrolled in a private college. I'm not sure when I became so interested in ghosts, demons, spirits, and mysteries in general. I'm going to tell you about the time when something (a ghost maybe) blew out my light bulb.

At the time, I was around fifteen years old and I was more hardheaded than anything and I had a big mouth. I was the type of teenager who thought nobody could stop me and that I was "big and bad". Although my faith and love in God hasn't always been good, I found myself dedicated to God at the time.

One night, I randomly decided to pray in my room with my lamp on. But this was no ordinary prayer to God... In fact, it was a prayer to the devil himself. It was a prayer of hatred and a prayer that was intended to mock and belittle the devil. You might wonder what was the point, but please remember that I was a hardheaded kid who was very curious about many unknown things and had a BIG mouth. I also wanted to see if I could get a sign by making the devil mad.

I started the prayer off with, "Dear Satan", and said things like, "You're not the smartest! God is. You're just a worthless nothing that nobody likes!". At some point of this prayer I said something like, "If you're real, blow out my light bulb and make it dark! Or are you too weak to even do THAT?"

While I was talking trash, the light suddenly went out and my room became dark. I stopped talking and became scared. I quickly got up and left my room frightened. I had to go downstairs and get another light bulb to replace the one in my room because the other one was no longer working.
Some may say it was a coincidence. No matter what somebody else may say, I'm still convinced that this was proof of there being a devil, demons, evil spirits, etc.
Posted Image

#2 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge Seeker, Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

Eep!
Posted Image

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:37 PM

That's scary, I would of cried and not return to my room till the sun came up.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,230 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:08 PM

It does appear to be a response to your words. Anything much happen since?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 Tyre

Tyre

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:I love just about anything that's mysterious. It could be about demons, ghosts, unsolved crimes, etc.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:10 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 04 March 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

That's scary, I would of cried and not return to my room till the sun came up.

Yes, it was scary, but I was more shocked that I actually got a response. :confused0068:  I slept in the same room and probably slept with the lights on. ^_^

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 04 March 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

It does appear to be a response to your words. Anything much happen since?

Thanks for replying. A lot of eerie things have happened concerning with those things that some people call demons, ghosts, interdimensional beings, etc.

I actually conducted an experiment right after this by intentionally trying to invite demons, spirits, etc. I had to know if they were real and I got my answer. You'd think that the light bulb would be all I need for evidence, but it just wasn't enough. I needed more evidence that there were such thing as demons, and I can conclude that they do exist based off of my paranormal experiments and experiences with them since.

Edited by Tyre, 05 March 2017 - 08:10 AM.

Posted Image

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

Good thing you weren't in a horror movie, cause we all know what happens to the person when the lights go out. You never see them again... lol :evilgrin0042:

#7 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:53 AM

You know, how do you know it wasn't you?

There really isn't any evidence in the lexicon that prayers of that sort (to either side) do anything at all.  But there's plenty of evidence that people can and do affect their physical environment with kinetic energy, especially adolescents.

I'm not saying there's not dark.  I had my own experiences at about that age that wound up with a whole lot of people dead at very young ages and me unwilling to say very much about what actually went on lest someone think it's a good idea to try it.  

I'm saying that you should look at it critically, do some research on probabilities and possibilities and make an objective determination.

That you dabbled in this and walked away without consequences makes it really unlikely that you ever encountered anything truly malignant.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#8 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

OOoo... I didn't think about it being an inner energy thing. I could totally see that happening. It be like being in a room with two people angry with each other, and it is silent, but the air is thick with the energy, and then like a random loud noise happens, or the lights go out, and it scared the bejebus out of both people, but it also cuts the tension, and gets them talking again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paranormal, demonic, haunting, ghost, demon, mystery, unknown, occult

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users