Just Came Across This..

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:56 AM

I was looking at Jason Hawes FB page and say this linked.

http://beyondreality...-where-25-died/

How real I do not know but for me I would like to have a copy of the master video to look at, however from the group in the photo I personally think they are gullible as you can see them doing the table tipping stuff which I put into the same class as dowsing rods ie easily faked especially as it was a paid public ghost event and not an investigation.

What do you all think
My Signature
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

#2 Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:18 AM

Checking that posted footage, I also notice something else moving across the stage at 56 seconds, moving up from the middle bottom of the screen towards their legs.
My Signature
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:45 AM

Thank you for posting this. Okay what I'd like to know is, why wasn't the script seen sooner, that stage was lit enough to see it moving from further back, than where it came into view. I mean you can see everyone's legs and the person near the edge of the stage's legs were visible. Also, what really bugs me is, why do they have the camera in direct line of sight of the lights. Hasn't any of them heard of lens flare? It's hard to find evidence, when half your shot is corrupted by it. Seriously, why didn't they have the dang lights facing away from the camera. Sheesh.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,693 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:38 PM

Both Jason and the Beyond Reality FB pages have been posting a LOT of very iffy stuff lately, most of it obviously not paranormal, asking what people think. Even Jason thinks most of the stuff is Rubbish. Not quite sure if he is just trying to keep Beyond Realty's name is people's minds or just trying to stimulate discussion
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

It appears to me that's it's a draft blowing across the stage, you can see other little bits being blown around.

It doesn't seem paranormal.
My Signature
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#6 crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, supernatural, reading, music, writing, drawing =)

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:37 PM

That seems fish(ing line)y.  :pinch:    Or drafty.  That also doesn't look like a full sized piece of paper, more like a napkin.
My Signature
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com