You Ever Get A Random Message From Siri?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,260 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:06 PM

View PostDreamerSeeker, on 17 February 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

I appreciate your comments everyone! I'm glad to know I'm not alone with this stuff! :D But how about when I NEVER turned siri on and the switch in settings had been set to "off" since I bought the phone and it Siri randomly decides to pop up on my phone as if I said something (even though the Siri feature is off)... :/ That's what's freaky lol

For sure that is freaky :confused0068:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:57 PM

Meh yer always just a toggle flag away from something being on when it was turned off and with all of the apps that use the function PLUS any software updates "mistakes" happen {mostly with micro$soft} and things are always turning on/off when you aren't expecting it ... even i Chrome, Android and Linux :yes:

Edited by siguie, 18 February 2018 - 05:57 PM.

- siguie -

#23 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,540 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:54 PM

any pets? when mine has been on the charger and the cat jumped onto my bedside table, she's turned on Siri...

So maybe Merrow ooo?   I've had a voicemail left by my cat.... but that's another story.... (auto dialer on a land line, and it called me at work as that was the last # I'd called....)

Also my Alexa has responded to background discussions, (mistaking some other sound for "alexa") even audio books with ghost stories and NO ONE in the story  is named Alexa.

Though the funniest is watching videos where someone is messing with their Alexa, and mine answers and GIVES THE SAME ANSWER. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users