45 replies to this topic

#21 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:43 PM

I was going to but I cant figure out how to put a video on here!!!

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:02 PM

Here is some useful information on presenting EVP's and host sites.

Or you could try an image/video hosting site like TinyPic. It is a free image hosting site, you would need to make an account then you can upload your images and video's :) It is simple and free and you would post the link to your video! A bit like this http://tinypic.com/3ia52uiw
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

The pic with what looks like an arm....I'm wondering if that's kind of a trick of the mirror. I don't know how to explain it. The way you're taking the photo in the mirror, the "hand/arm" is doing the exact thing YOUR hand/arm is doing.  Maybe if someone else gets what I'm trying to say they can explain it.

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:54 AM

Kristin

Maybe something to consider! Maybe you are getting a similar effect as the Infinity Effect here is a video that shows the effect :)

Posted Image

Your EVP was interesting :yes:  I might move it to its own thread so members who have an interest in EVP's will see it and comment :yes:
Posted Image

#25 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:01 AM

I will watch this thank you!

#26 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:18 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 08 September 2017 - 03:54 AM, said:

Kristin

Maybe something to consider! Maybe you are getting a similar effect as the Infinity Effect here is a video that shows the effect :)

Posted Image

Infinity effect!! Thank you Klainey! I knew there was a term for it and for the life of me could NOT explain it in a way that made sense!

#27 Essiepessie

Essiepessie

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:45 AM

But the infinity effect occuurs inside the frame and not outside of it like in the pictures of Kristin.
That is a big difference.
Sometimes I pretend to be normal...but it gets boring..so I go back to being me.Posted Image

#28 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:40 AM

View PostEssiepessie, on 10 September 2017 - 04:45 AM, said:

But the infinity effect occuurs inside the frame and not outside of it like in the pictures of Kristin.
That is a big difference.

It is really hard to know what the set up is in the room where the pictures were taken? Is there a second monitor or another reflective surface/ mirror on the left just out of frame? I only ask because it seems to be casting the same colours as the monitor and shows up in other pictures too.Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 HotSpot24

HotSpot24

Orb

• GS Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:06 PM

I personally think that there 'could' be something in the third photo. However, that is just my opinion. :)

#30 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,650 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:38 AM

Kristin... I must say, you certainly have my attention with a few of your photos. ........So you've decided not to take anymore pictures in your home?
Unfortunately, the quality of the photos (low light, motion, etc.), does make it nearly impossible to make a definite determination. But I do see what your talking about. And it has certainly generated some interest, at least with me.

Just to make sure I understand, can you tell me exactly what you are seeing in the attached photo?

Attached Files

Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#31 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Well, it's got to be a kind of living hell.  Most of us have been butt deep in crocodiles and alligators for most of our lives.  To be in your forties (Kristin has missed all the tech growth, especially cameras) and then trying to explain what is happening through pictures?

Don't waste your time, Kristin.  Get it out, girl.  Sharing is important stuff.  It's why Jim put up the board, so we could come and talk about it.  It doesn't take pictures to speak of the experience.  You can put that together later.

Jim can help you through it.  Kudos on learning what was feeding your fears and putting a stop to it.  Fear is the most difficult obstacle to overcome.

I too am sorry that you've had a rough go of it.

Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

#32 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

The pics of the car side mirror are from the night I ran afraid and went to hotel for 2wks. because I found something that scared me half to death but anyways I knew something was with us I was afraid to turn around and my friend thinks I'm going nuts so I started snapping picture's. There is a lot going on in these photos and I cant explain how are why. That photo has some type of wall in the background that's not there and I have a pic of it dissipating but I cant find that one I am searching for it but I have so many pics and I'm so unorganized with them, In the pic that my head is lit up I wasn't going to mention cause its unbelievable but that is my kitchen in the side mirror with my head looks on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a few more I will show from that nite!

#33 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:43 AM

Hi, Kristin!!

Is there a time stamp somewhere?  I've found that pictures taken with a phone have details with the date and time applied to every picture taken.  Even the location if it's turned on.  Date and time seem to be a standard on most anything that you take pictures with.  That might help you to put your thoughts in order.

Glad that you are here.
Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

#34 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:28 AM

I have some on OneDrive and some on photos. I don't know how they got all messed up. I'm not very techy and until 2 years ago I only used a computer for Facebook. I tried to post more pics the other nite but my photos kept rolling and I couldn't get it stop on a photo. I will try again later gotta get to work.

#35 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:35 PM

Posted Image

#36 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:06 AM

Not too sure what you are seeing here, could you maybe tell us what you see and point out which area to look.
Posted Image

#37 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:53 AM

In the first set of pics there is one with a wall of sometype. In this pic the wall is only one third left of what it was and we were moving fast so I'm not sure!

#38 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:50 AM

OK, thanks.To me, that looks like a street light and the movement of the car on a stationary object has distorted it, making the post look thicker than what it is in reality. Maybe google the area in google maps and see what it looks like or go and take a stationary picture of the area to compare. I think most things taken while in a moving car can look distorted and not very reliable.
Posted Image

#39 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:07 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 20 September 2017 - 05:50 AM, said:

OK, thanks.To me, that looks like a street light and the movement of the car on a stationary object has distorted it, making the post look thicker than what it is in reality. Maybe google the area in google maps and see what it looks like or go and take a stationary picture of the area to compare. I think most things taken while in a moving car can look distorted and not very reliable.

Oh, I was looking for a wall in her photos and I could never find it. Yes, I believe you're correct. It looks like a street lamp, you can even see light at the top as well as the ground below lit up.

Because you're in a moving vehicle it's going to cause motion blur.

Motion blur is the apparent streaking of rapidly moving objects in a still image or a sequence of images such as a movie or animation. It results when the image being recorded changes during the recording of a single exposure, either due to rapid movement or long exposure.

#40 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:11 AM

Ok I think I understand!!lol I tried taking online photography to understand my pictures but like I said I'm not a computer person! I tired of it quickly. Most of my pictures I'm not to sure about. I know most things have a explanation and is not paranormal. I just have some crazy pics I cant explain but the mirror pics I'm a 100% sure about. I will share this last one. It is token before my bedroom mirror pics and in the center of the mirror there is the same man in it as one of the bedroom pics and these are taken months apart. There is more than one in that mirror but I will let you judge for yourself and again thank you for your honesty and respectfulness. Its wonderful to be able to go on a site with such crazy pictures and not be beaten up about it. You guys and gals are AWESOME!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users