© Fisana

Had A Odd Wake Up "call" Christams Morning

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

I've been out of town since the 26th and had to real internet.

We were out late on Christmas eve at the inlaws.  Got home late that night and got everything ready for the next morning.  I did not set my alarm as I know I wake up by ~6.  I woke up the next morning around 6:45.  Laying there, not moving and laying next to my wife.  I felt the comforter move as if a fold of it was pulled where it rested on my ankles.  I thought it was strange as my wife didn't move at all or I would have felt that.

As I was laying there and thinking about it. My first thought was that I must have imagined it and was not fully awake.  Then it happened again.  I picked up my head and looked at the comforter laying on our legs.  I knew I felt it.  I layed my head down and was thinking about what just happened.  It happened again!  I decided to get out of bed.

Our grand baby sleeps REALLY good for only being 6 months old.  She usually sleeps until 8:30 or 9 am.  How funny was it in what happened that I got up and made coffee to hear the baby wake up within a couple of minutes.

I'm not saying it was a sign or warning or anything specific in nature.  it was just an odd occurrence.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:18 AM

Wow, I don't know how I missed your post Lou.  Freaky stuff :confused0068:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:25 PM

I don't know how I missed this one either! Thats a bit scary Lou!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:28 AM

My wife and I talked about it some this weekend.  I expected her to be far more freaked out than she is.  The stuff is so minor and infrequent that it doesn't really stay on the top of our minds.  My wife did tell me that my youngest daughter has mentioned that she has had weird stuff happen.  I keep waiting for a good time to talk with her about it.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:11 AM

In the midst of doing stuff after getting home from work. My wife asked me if I knew where something was.  I told her I had no idea.  She says "Maybe our visitor is here again and borrowed it".

This is the most profound thing for my wife to say about anything possibly paranormal.  She has been very adamant since watching a show with me back in 1990 about hauntings that she never wanted to talk about, watch or experience anything relating to paranormal.  She would be the first to tell me if anything happened to her at work, home or anywhere relating to paranormal.  Her statement was just so nonchalant...even joking.  She knows I am an mod here.  At this time, she has no interest in joining.

Knowing how she was with regards to anything paranormal.  I would never say anything to her about things that happen at home.  They are very sporadic.  The few that have happened with both of us in the room have always been minor and could be easily rationalized into non paranormal events.

Examples of things that happened with both of us in the same room:

The built in cabinets in our living room giving off a single sound like someone let one of the cabinet door fall close with no foam door bumper on it.  The sound of a door banging as it closes.  This has happened at least 5x if not close to 10 times over the years....  Could it be the house settling?  Sure.  Do I think so?  Not really.  The house is built on land with so many rock that my yard grows rocks every time it rains.

The dogs watching something moving in the living room, foyer or laundry room and then going crazy like they were going to attack something.  Depending on what we are doing, this has happened with only 1 of our dogs, with 2 of them and all 3 once.  This has happened 3 times in total while I am home.

The comforter getting yanked or a loose fold flopping over.  Only twice that I noticed.

A bill that my wife thought she mailed off when she couldn't find it...showed up in the middle of the living room under her purse that evening.

Having seen what I thought was my daughters friend walk across the hallway upstairs and into her room when my daughter and wife were in the kitchen.  Her friend had left several minutes before.

Seeing a small dark shape move up the stairs (the part of the lower stairs I could see from my recliner) and it never showed up at the top of the stairs.

Now that I write all this out, it seems that whatever happens..when it does...is when I am around or only to me.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:16 AM

I remember you writing about some of those experiences. Especially your daughters friend. Spooky. Yes it does seem you are the common denominator.
Posted Image

#7 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:21 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 24 April 2018 - 06:16 AM, said:

I remember you writing about some of those experiences. Especially your daughters friend. Spooky. Yes it does seem you are the common denominator.

What does that mean?  That I am more aware or possibly a magnet for the lack of a better term.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:47 AM

I mean you seem to sense the interaction and the spirits seem to know it.

Posted Image

#9 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:31 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 26 April 2018 - 04:47 AM, said:

I mean you seem to sense the interaction and the spirits seem to know it.

I cant say that this make me feel warm and fuzzy....
Life is short, enjoy it!

#10 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:13 AM

no it wouldn't make me feel warm and fuzzy either! haha
It's in the trees, it's coming!