4 replies to this topic

#1 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:22 AM

"Mommy, my friends want me to unlock the door and go outside to play with them."

A mother in Montana describes what's been happening on her rural property and comes to terms with what her young daughter has been telling her for years...

https://www.youtube....h?v=znDeMJF8WA0

Edited by buffamy, 18 March 2017 - 03:44 AM.

#2 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:13 PM

Wow that's a long video, I'll have to watch it another time. I've never come across the dogmen, people seem to be comparing it to bigfoot?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#3 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:40 PM

View Postearthlydelites, on 18 March 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

Wow that's a long video, I'll have to watch it another time. I've never come across the dogmen, people seem to be comparing it to bigfoot?

I just read that some compare dogman to "werewolf" elsewhere eathly ;)

I listened to one person's account in Montana. Was an interesting story but sadly without any validation. Just a personal account like so many other unsolved mysteries out there.

Small Update * Just Some Interesting Reading *

http://doubtfulnews....line-of-hoaxes/
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4477

Legend/Lore is still interesting but most of it can be rooted to scary stories told around campfires and sometimes go viral usually by the media. I really like this one interesting comment by clovefine in the comment section. It resonates to using the "eliminate all natural possibilities first.

Here's the coment regarding the Dogmen aka Werewolf cryptoid:

"A human being transforming themselves into a wolf-human hybrid is biologically impossible. Primates and canids evolved from separate evolutionary lines, meaning that genes containing information that consitute the physical features of wolves are not present. It is also not possible to alter one’s genes psychogenic ally."

Make your own judgments, I still see it as an interesting anecdotal campfire story mostly. But, playing the devil's advocate, man continues to discover life forms on earth that were unknown to exist.

Edited by EVP, 19 March 2017 - 01:34 AM.

Posted Image
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.:"
----Bertrand Russell----

#4 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:43 AM

Hey earthly, yes people often compare or confuse Dogmen with Bigfoot (or vice versa) since they are both very quick on two legs or on all fours, are both very large, and both often have the same (or similar) color of fur.

If someone gets a good look at what they're seeing though it's easy to tell the difference. 'Dogmen', as the name implies, are distinctly canine in appearance.... pointy ears, canine/wolf-like head and muzzle, canine-like hind legs, torso that tapers through the waist.

The woman in the video interview I linked to apparently has both Bigfoot and Dogmen on her property and coming up to her house. She doesn't appear to be scared or bothered by the Bigfoot she's seen though (even saying she likes having them around), and is now, realizing there are Dogmen around, attributing the more invasive and oppressive activity she's experienced (and her accompanying sense of dread) to these Dogmen or 'dog friends' as her daughter calls them.

While it's a long interview, listening to the first fifteen minutes should give you a good idea whether you want to hear more or not.

Edited by buffamy, 19 March 2017 - 07:01 AM.

#5 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:28 AM

A Dogman and a Werewolf are not the same thing. There's a big difference between canine cryptids that can walk bipedally and people transforming into wolf-creatures.

When eyewitnesses say they saw a 'werewolf' it's usually meant as soley a physical description - a way to explain to others what the creature looked like.

Edited by buffamy, 19 March 2017 - 08:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users