My Paranormal Experiences Any Help Is Great

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kat

Kat

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:I"m a freelance writer, published poet. My interests include, the paranormal, art literature, philosophy.

Posted 30 January 2005 - 10:37 AM

Hi there, I"ve been a long time visitor to ghost study, and this is my first post to the message board.
I've had a couple of paranormal experiences in the past just would like some input on them.

The first one is the day after I heard that my aunt who was really close to me, passed away. I was on the bus going to the funeral, and a little bit in the ride, the bus stopped and the person who got on looked just like my aunt. she sat at the front of the bus, i was somewhere in the middle. I was too scared to confront the person, since I obviously knew it was not my aunt. I turned to my fieance at the time, he said that there was noone there. Then a little bit the bus stopped and "my aunt" got off. I looked out the window and as the bus drove away, she wasn't there just the man who got off along with her.
I dont know if it was just a halucination brought on by grief or not. But even after all these years have passed I still, wither i'm in a hard time in my life, not always but when I'm very upset about something, I feel her presence and sometimes see her. Its not scary, its comforting to know that if it is my aunt, she is still there for me when I'm upset like she was in life.

The second one that happened years ago is still a mystery though to everyone as well as myself.
I was walking along this wooded path way that you take to go off the main road to cut through faster to get to another street where a friend of mine was living.
As I cut through there coming back from her place, it was a little into the evening, and I saw a flash of light that seemed intact fly through the path and the next thing I know I just saw white, and it knocked me off my feet.
I dont know if it could have been an orb attacking me, or what that could have been. I had a bruise on my back from where I fell, and I also had a bruise on my stomeck but how it would have got there was strange since I was pushed from the front and landed on my back.
I did some reserch about the place online and found that alot of people have had ghostly encounters in that area: http://www.nesufoig.com/research/index.cfm...FTOKEN=33683005

I dont know if my incident could have been paranormal. Sometimes I think I could have just fainted, but there was noway that could have been brought on, and it woudlnt' explain the strange bruise on my stomeck which was pretty big. I dont know if it was ghostly or if it could have been extraterestrial or what it could have been. It still chills me to this day becuase for one thing it ws terrifing and secondly I still dont know what it might have been.

any help on it would be apreciated or if anyone has had simular encounters especial with the orb attack.

Thanks.

#2 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 12:34 PM

For the first one, theres a few explanations. You may have really seen her, or it may have been the pain of her loss. She also may still be around you though its interesting she appears so often when you need counsel and comfort.

When my cousins died, it was in a horrible car crash. A pole went through the back of the car (it hit my sister too. It caused years of painful surgery, physiotherapy and court dates but she did survive) and speared them both straight through.

I was sitting in my living room about a week after the accident talking to a friend. He suddenly jumped but he wouldn't tell me why.

And then I knew. I saw my female cousin sitting right beside him. To this day, I can tell you how she was sitting, what she was wearing, and the look on her face. I KNOW it was her. My male cousin was standing right beside her. Then my female cousin stood up (still looking at me mind you) and both of my cousins turned and walked out the sliding glass door on the balcony (very interesting since we were 3 stories up) and disappeared.

I told him what I saw and he kind of made a face like he didn't want to tell me anyway and then he said "Robin (my female cousin) says she loves you too." I hadn't said anything about that so it was an interesting thing to hear (and hit me as the complete truth. I don't know why but she DID tell him that).

I started crying right after that. My cousins didn't come to say goodbye (well maybe Shane did, but Robin didn't. Robin came later to say goodbye).

I don't know if seeing a ghost right after their death is a valid thing or not. Pain and grief cause alot of things and may cause you see them because you want to see them so badly.

Is that the truth? I don't know.

As for the second thing.. I wish I had an explanation for you. It sounds to me like you got hit by something rather than just passed out. The problem is that it could have been anything at all.

It doesn't sound to me like an attack though. It may have hurt but it doesn't even feel like an attack to me. Perhaps a ghostly accident (and unintended pain by them).

Edited by totalia, 30 January 2005 - 12:41 PM.

#3 Kat

Kat

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:I"m a freelance writer, published poet. My interests include, the paranormal, art literature, philosophy.

Posted 30 January 2005 - 12:48 PM

Thanks for the responce. The second thing still has me boggled. The orb type thing that flew through me was something I dont think i'll ever know what it might have been, if it was somethign paranormal or something to do with fainting or what have you but I didnt feel dizzy or anythign that would be associated with fainting at the time that I remember.

THe thing with the spirit of someone close to you dying is kind of hard to tell if its just greif or not. And I dont see my aunt when i'm very upset or hurt, I just kind of feel her. Either way its comforting   smile.gif

So many people seem to have a ghostly sighting of a deceased relitive. It could be greif, or just them saying good bye since they were so close to you.
either way, I would rather see my aunt than an unknown spirit  biggrin.gif
one that would cause harm that is.

my condolances too on your cousins tragic death.

My grandmother always said that just because someone close passes on, it just means that we know one more angel in heaven  smile.gif

Edited by Kat, 30 January 2005 - 12:49 PM.

#4 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:01 PM

Welcome.

Yeah I have no explanation for the orb thing at all. Were you near any powerlines or a power station or something?Hmmm.... been thinking about it but I can't think of how anything could create an orb or why an orb would hit you like that. Especially to the point where it would leave a bruise. Did the orb go straight through you? Or did it just disipate?

Heh, sorry. I'm very curious about this. I've never heard of of seen anything like it anywhere than on tv.

And yeah.. the time after death is confusing. It could be just wishful thinking. Grief does weird things to people and their perceptions.

My cousin Robin came to say goodbye about 6 months after her death in a dream. MM, I won't hijack your thread by telling you how lol.

Thanks for your condolences. It was 7 years ago now so its now ok. Though I think the death of my mom (from cancer) will always hurt.

#5 CattleKate

CattleKate

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:52 PM

I do not know about the 2nd inci-
dent but defnitely the first, the
early am my grandmother passed
she came to me how do I know, her
hands were always cold, she touched
me on my face and on my hand, about
2 min. later the hospital called
and said she had gone peacefully,
I had just left the hospital an
hour earlier, was in ICU from a
heart attack, I had lived with her
for just over 2 years, numerous
health problems. Yes I do believe
that a loved one can come to you
in full form or in spirit form.
I sympathize with you in your loss.
Please know I am here if you wish
to talk.--Cattle Kate--

#6 Kat

Kat

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:02 PM

the "orb thing" I call it since its just what it looked like to me, I dont know if it went through me or not since I was knocked to the ground and by the time I got up and my sences back it was gone. I wasn't around any power lines or there was not any thing like ball lightening.
I myself have not heard anything else like this myself. Its weird, a little unnerving, but mostly confusing.

THanks CattleKate for your story. My aunt passed on about 5 years ago, and I think if they do appear to us, that they would be in their full form other than ecto mist or soemthign just because they want us to know that its them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users