• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:49 PM

Geez I don't think I posted much since husband's brain tumor journey 1/4/17! Well my life is 100% different now! But day at a time. I am caregiver as husband can't drive and we have a 2nd tumor to address. But little steps at time with this sort of experience.....think of everything at once and things get overwhelming pretty quick.

Iam glad to see people still posting and sharing.

It's amazing the etheric or unusual or paranormal things one comes across when being in drs offices, hospital stays, ER trips.

Many hello's from me to all, and I see lots of new folks here too : )
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:21 PM

Hello and yes it has been a while.

I know there have been many changes to the boards but I can honestly say the members here are just as supportive.

I wish you and your husband all the best.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,749 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:06 PM

Welcome back; it's good to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear your husband and you are still fighting this. I hope his illness is resolved soon and he's right as rain, again. Keeping you both in my thoughts. :)

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:50 PM

hey hey! good to see you back : D Sorry to hear about your husband, you're in my thoughts!
It's in the trees, it's coming!