Free Skins
© Fisana

Jump to content


A Must See Not Only A Ghost But Other Anomolies

ghosts anomiles haunting

  • Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#61 robertbreyes

robertbreyes

    Apport

  • GS Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostJamesRob, on 12 February 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

Well anyway... Allow me to be the benefit of the doubt poster.

I definately see the child, but I don't see the mountain man or any of the other things. If it were some kind of double exposure it would certainly be a convenient one and the clothing seems somewhat modern. Do you know much about that area or something that might have happened there?

View PostJamesRob, on 12 February 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:


Well anyway... Allow me to be the benefit of the doubt poster.

I definately see the child, but I don't see the mountain man or any of the other things. If it were some kind of double exposure it would certainly be a convenient one and the clothing seems somewhat modern. Do you know much about that area or something that might have happened there?
the location is in a town called "Hidden Hills" in california I'm including google earth view of location

Attached Files


Edited by robertbreyes, 12 February 2013 - 11:31 AM.

"Sceince without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" Albert Einstein

#62 JamesRob

JamesRob

    Ectoplasm

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Texas
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation (obviously), movies, baseball, hockey, and I do manage to steal some time to read.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

The Kardasians live there. That's enough to scare me to death.

Seriously, they boast quite a few celebrities for a smaller community and Wes Craven made a movie there. There is no telling, though. It could be someone that moved and that was a special place for them so they returned.

#63 J-Minor

J-Minor

    False Positive

  • GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

I just don't see a ghost here. I see a solid boy with his arm over top of the wire/cable/whatever the bridge is made of. And as someone who has a habit of snapping about 400 shots at a time, I often find things that I didn't see when I snapped - in all lights.
I know you are positive there was nothing there, and I agree that's what you saw, but you're also on a down angle. Just because it's daylight doesn't mean you can't see someone out there. When you went to take the pic, he could have walked in the frame as you shot and took off. He looks little -- the little guys are fast. :D

#64 Calmer

Calmer

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

The first thing I thought when looking at the picture was a Chucky doll.

#65 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

    Incubus

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Blue Ridge Mountains

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

What is evident with this picture now is that this IS a bridge, not a wall. You can see the trees and vegetation beneath it. I don't like to discourage people but this looks more and more like a kid on the bridge of a hiking trail in the woods.
Who you gonna call?

#66 robertbreyes

robertbreyes

    Apport

  • GS Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostMortimerGraves, on 13 February 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

What is evident with this picture now is that this IS a bridge, not a wall. You can see the trees and vegetation beneath it. I don't like to discourage people but this looks more and more like a kid on the bridge of a hiking trail in the woods.

View PostMortimerGraves, on 13 February 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:


What is evident with this picture now is that this IS a bridge, not a wall. You can see the trees and vegetation beneath it. I don't like to discourage people but this looks more and more like a kid on the bridge of a hiking trail in the woods.
really even after i show you the location you say it's evident it's a bridge. I've worked on the property. I';m, a  building contractor. i know the difference between a wall and a bridge dear sir . before you go any further I ask that you look up the definitions for the words Rude, belittling,respectful and offensive. Granted you're  entitled to your opinion. However it's the same picture just a bit clearer. If i would have posted other photos at other angles then you would know it's not. I admitted that  if someone was showing me this picture i would have thought that it was a walk way or bridge of some sort but if the person told me it wasn't i would have no reason to doubt them  I would figure it's either a ghost on a walk way or a ghost on a wall. Let me ask you this, Is that the deciding factor for you?. If it's a bridge it's a boy, if it's a wall it's a ghost? weren't  you the one that posted that even if it was a wall boys play on them as well, that didn't mean it was a ghost ? Because if you are   ,and i'm going to check after i  post, it's about my integrity. you've never  been  positive about my photo so why sound all sad? it's like saying ..
"Man I really believed in this guy and he turned out to a liar". Dear Sir your post is offensive. you weren't vulgar but still offensive.

Edited by robertbreyes, 14 February 2013 - 12:59 AM.

"Sceince without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" Albert Einstein

#67 Menet

Menet

    Earthbound Spirit

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

Dear Robert:  Get out there and take some more pictures, darn it.   I can't drive all the way out to fraken California to take a look around with you.   I  like your picture.   It's the only one I've seen that actually shows what could be a ghost showing off for you.   They look like real people so the fact that everyone seems to think it is a real person doesn't come as a surprise to me.   The fact that everyone can see it is way too much fun.

The location looks as though it could be a barrier although one that was erected when it was a full forest whether to mark one's territory to keep out intruders or whatever.  People do fun stuff when they landscape and then let it go to heck over the years.   I've seen it happen numerous times.   When I look at the thumbnail you provided of the overview of the property I wonder...what were they thinking.  Hard to say, and I can't seem to make it fit and I'm not driving all the way out there, but I sure am curious.

People are going to see what they want to see and you can't make them see anything but that.   Take me on a walk through that overgrowth.   On top of that barrier.   It gives me goosebumps.   lol

#68 Safire973

Safire973

    Doppelganger

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Northeast Vermont

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:21 AM

View Postrobertbreyes, on 13 February 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

[size=4] really even after i show you the location you say it's evident it's a bridge. I've worked on the property. I';m, a  building contractor. i know the difference between a wall and a bridge dear sir . before you go any further I ask that you look up the definitions for the words Rude, belittling,respectful and offensive. Granted you're  entitled to your opinion. However it's the same picture just a bit clearer. If i would have posted other photos at other angles then you would know it's not. I admitted that  if someone was showing me this picture i would have thought that it was a walk way or bridge of some sort but if the person told me it wasn't i would have no reason to doubt them  I would figure it's either a ghost on a walk way or a ghost on a wall. Let me ask you this, Is that the deciding factor for you?. If it's a bridge it's a boy, if it's a wall it's a ghost? weren't  you the one that posted that even if it was a wall boys play on them as well, that didn't mean it was a ghost ? Because if you are   ,and i'm going to check after i  post, it's about my integrity. you've never  been  positive about my photo so why sound all sad? it's like saying ..
"Man I really believed in this guy and he turned out to a liar". Dear Sir your post is offensive. you weren't vulgar but still offensive.
Location has nothing to do with it being a wall or a bridge.  There are elevated walkways randomly placed throughout some foresty-type areas in my current and home states.

To be perfectly honest, you DO need to take more pictures at different angles, because the way that shot is..it's looks like a walkway/bridge.

Once again, you need to relax.  No one is calling you a liar, and no one is being offensive.  We're merely starting that given this one picture we have to go off of, it doesn't appear to be a wall.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#69 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

    Incubus

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Blue Ridge Mountains

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Robert.

I am sorry if you thought my statement rude. I can only say what I see. Check that statement about the wall I made and you will see that I said you were telling the truth when you said you didn't see the kid when you snapped the picture because you weren't expecting anyone to be there.

I agree with Menet: Take more pictures. If my opinion is enough to make you mad, at least don't let it discourage you. People thought Galileo was wrong but time proved him correct. Who knows what time and your camera will ultimately revel? Keep up the fight to prove ghosts exist!

God Bless

Graves

Who you gonna call?

#70 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

    Incubus

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Blue Ridge Mountains

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

Dear Robert.

Perhaps an explanation of  what I see in your picture will ease the tention. I am not fighting, but I want to show you what is confusing me if this is a wall and not a bridge.

Posted Image

Where the up arrows are traces tree trunks that pass on this side of the rail. The x's show that you can see under the railed top. The circled area os the only support for the railed top that I can see. It is two round posts holding up that section of the railed top. That is what I can see.

Could you please point out where the wall shows in the shot? I haven't altered your picture in any way. I just drew lines to show what I'm seeing. I am really trying to be understanding.
Who you gonna call?

#71 platinumblue

platinumblue

    Spirit

  • GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gauteng, South-Africa
  • Interests:Good music, good food and good friends, chatting to like minded people about life/love/everything else, with a good dose of the paranormal.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

View PostCalmer, on 13 February 2013 - 01:35 AM, said:

The first thing I thought when looking at the picture was a Chucky doll.

I wasn't the only one!

Posted Image


In all seriousness.  I agree with the others.  You should try to take more snaps of the area.  I realise too that the chances of you capturing the exact same "thing" or person would be very slim indeed.

What you could do is get someone to stand on the same spot (same goes for you) and experiment with certain "modes" on your camera providing it has these functions (ex nightshot/daylight/portrait/with-and without a flash).  Also, have them walk by a few times and then remain still while you take pictures.  It could provide us with more material to compare this original with to completely rule out exposure and blurr abnormalities.  Try to take the pictures during the same time of day too (more or less).

I'll be keeping an eye out for more pics or opinions regarding your snap as it does look creepy to me  :)
It is also a real pitty that the camera was not set at its highest possible resolution.  Remember that for future pics.

Keep snapping!

Edited by platinumblue, 14 February 2013 - 04:29 PM.

Triangle Paranormal Investigators - ...the hunt for the afterlife


#72 Menet

Menet

    Earthbound Spirit

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hi, all.

I do not think that Robert would be able to get another shot as good as that one.     As far as learning to work with resolution, that is good advice, yet would it really make a difference in what you see?   Granted the overgrowth is annoying to look through but the fact that someone or something is standing there looking at him is no longer really debatable unless we're all looking at a poster board for ghosts.  lol    Hi, platinumblue.   Welcome to the board!

You have some really good pointers for Robert.   I'm more interested in what the overall site looks like.  And resolution is a very good idea here. This is no longer a matter of "right" or "wrong"  (sorry, Pumpkin).   It is a matter of assumptions (directly related to the italised (sp) words).   This now a learning experience.    An adventure of sorts.

I'm more interested in what the camera sees when looking down that barrier or walkway or whatever.   I'm interested in that lead pipe or steel railing.   Is it double sided....is there another railing across from it because I cannot decipher that (trouble with depth perception)    How far is the fall if you walked off the edge?   How tall is it really and if you fell, are you dead from a cracked skull or a broken neck?   There are at least another twenty questions that I can't bring to mind because I'm not there.

At any rate, all of my questions revolve around whether that is a double sided walkway.  If it's not...my questioning continues.

And I want to read what Snowlord has to say to us about it as he takes us on a walk that allows us to see through the eyes of a photographer.   I have a deep appreciation for what his experienced eye sees.

I read everyone's posts.   I have something to say or I don't.

It's not a matter of right or wrong, Robert.   It is AN ADVENTURE!!!!!    A learning experience.  Get with the program.  :heart:    Ghoststudy.   ^_^

#73 Claire

Claire

    Living Dead

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,233 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Crawlspace under the stairs.
  • Interests:Photography, painting and ghosthunting!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Personally, I don't see any "anomalies" but I certainly DO see the child. If there really was no one around and for certain no one in front of you when the photo was taken, then I'd say you may have captured something truly extraordinary. I give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm sure you understand that on this board and countless other arenas the public is presented with questionable evidence. There is never any way to know for sure if what we are looking at is genuine. We can each only decide for ourselves. For me, I like this photo and conisider it to be possibly paranormal in nature.
"We all go a little mad sometimes."  Norman Bates

#74 robertbreyes

robertbreyes

    Apport

  • GS Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostMortimerGraves, on 14 February 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

Dear Robert.

Perhaps an explanation of  what I see in your picture will ease the tention. I am not fighting, but I want to show you what is confusing me if this is a wall and not a bridge.

Posted Image

Where the up arrows are traces tree trunks that pass on this side of the rail. The x's show that you can see under the railed top. The circled area os the only support for the railed top that I can see. It is two round posts holding up that section of the railed top. That is what I can see.

Could you please point out where the wall shows in the shot? I haven't altered your picture in any way. I just drew lines to show what I'm seeing. I am really trying to be understanding.

View PostMortimerGraves, on 14 February 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:


Dear Robert.

Perhaps an explanation of  what I see in your picture will ease the tention. I am not fighting, but I want to show you what is confusing me if this is a wall and not a bridge.

http://i1326.photobu...zps68af838b.jpg

Where the up arrows are traces tree trunks that pass on this side of the rail. The x's show that you can see under the railed top. The circled area os the only support for the railed top that I can see. It is two round posts holding up that section of the railed top. That is what I can see.

Could you please point out where the wall shows in the shot? I haven't altered your picture in any way. I just drew lines to show what I'm seeing. I am really trying to be understanding.
       i recall the wall being being constructed entirely of concrete block,with a double rail top  but now as i look at the photo it appears that the top half of wall is of a different brick or painted . I've drawn a orange elipses around area that shows the best detail of your standard block wall pattern. keep in mind this jungle like area had been unattended for years probably decades so theirs alot  of dried foliage at the bottom piled against the wall because the trees are right up against it, their does appear to be timber that was half hazardly placed against the wall probably to aid the vegetation to trellis, however this was  not part of the construction of the wall, So what you see is just dried vegetation varying  in color  against the grey color cement  blocks. i've also drawn  two  blue elipses, one around what appears to me to be a floating head iI dont believe it's a  dust orb because my camera didn't flash that's why the photo looks so dark. As you can see i'm shooting in a shaded area. the other  elipses  is around what appears to me to be a mountain man. This however  is more likely paradolia.    

I want to again apologize for jumping the gun i'm gonna try to stop doing that. So dear sir if i offended you or anyone for that matter i'm sorry. i thank you all for the advice that you've been giving me. and i am learning some things. if i can just get my ego out the way i'd learn alot more. thank you I will try to make it up their to take some more photos at different angles and around the same time and God willing i'm hoping to do this on the same day which is a few months away. this date could be of significance to the boyhttp://s1289.beta.ph...991d60.jpg.html

Edited by robertbreyes, 17 February 2013 - 09:38 PM.

"Sceince without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" Albert Einstein

#75 Snowlord

Snowlord

    Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Brunswick, Canada
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

View Postrobertbreyes, on 17 February 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

...  what appears to me to be a floating head iI dont believe it's a  dust orb because my camera didn't flash that's why the photo looks so dark ...

The image's EXIF data says the flash did fire ... twice. It was in the "red-eye" selection which fires the flash twice. Easy to miss this when looking through the viewfinder.


Posted Image


.

#76 robertbreyes

robertbreyes

    Apport

  • GS Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostSnowlord, on 17 February 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

The image's EXIF data says the flash did fire ... twice. It was in the "red-eye" selection which fires the flash twice. Easy to miss this when looking through the viewfinder.


Posted Image


.

View PostSnowlord, on 17 February 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:


The image's EXIF data says the flash did fire ... twice. It was in the "red-eye" selection which fires the flash twice. Easy to miss this when looking through the viewfinder.


Posted Image


.
thank you Snowlord i guess I did miss it so it's more likely to be a dust orb.
"Sceince without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" Albert Einstein

#77 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

    Incubus

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Blue Ridge Mountains

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

Dear Robert

My sincere apologies. I can see the wall at both ends now that you pointed out what you were talking about. Gray cinderblock wall, morter between blocks visible as well. I loose it twords the center, probably blend of vegitation, and pick it up again on either side. Wow, what an optical illusion this wall is! You caught something strange with your shot, and you are right, I should have taken your word. I honestly couldn't see the wall for the blending of vegitation. Please forgive me.

God Bless

Graves
Who you gonna call?

#78 robertbreyes

robertbreyes

    Apport

  • GS Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

View PostMortimerGraves, on 18 February 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

Dear Robert

My sincere apologies. I can see the wall at both ends now that you pointed out what you were talking about. Gray cinderblock wall, morter between blocks visible as well. I loose it twords the center, probably blend of vegitation, and pick it up again on either side. Wow, what an optical illusion this wall is! You caught something strange with your shot, and you are right, I should have taken your word. I honestly couldn't see the wall for the blending of vegitation. Please forgive me.

God Bless

Graves

View PostMortimerGraves, on 18 February 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:


Dear Robert

My sincere apologies. I can see the wall at both ends now that you pointed out what you were talking about. Gray cinderblock wall, morter between blocks visible as well. I loose it twords the center, probably blend of vegitation, and pick it up again on either side. Wow, what an optical illusion this wall is! You caught something strange with your shot, and you are right, I should have taken your word. I honestly couldn't see the wall for the blending of vegitation. Please forgive me.

God Bless

Graves
Graves i thank you for your input. And you really have no need to be sorry. You where only telling me what you saw. I'm greatful that you took the time to explain why your opinion was so. I was the one acting  immature.
    I know that I'm pretty much in the same place with my photo.   I'm hoping things go as planned.
"Sceince without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" Albert Einstein

#79 Snowlord

Snowlord

    Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Brunswick, Canada
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

A few more images of the area, taken over different time periods  ...




Posted Image




Posted Image




Posted Image



Posted Image



http://i22.photobuck...pView05-001.jpg



http://i22.photobuck...pShot01-001.jpg



http://i22.photobuck...pShot02-001.jpg


.

#80 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

    Residual Haunting

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Crazy...Wanna Come?

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

View PostSnowlord, on 19 February 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:

A few more images of the area, taken over different time periods  ...




Posted Image




Posted Image




Posted Image



Posted Image



http://i22.photobuck...pView05-001.jpg



http://i22.photobuck...pShot01-001.jpg



http://i22.photobuck...pShot02-001.jpg


.


Could you circle or outline the area/wall in question? I think I have an idea but I need to be sure. If Robert can tell us the exact spot he was standing in, you could mark that general area as well. Thanks, Snowlord.

EDIT: Okay, I think I see the wall. I guess Robert was in that clump of trees adjacent to the swimming pool, right?

Edited by SpukiKitty, 23 February 2013 - 09:38 AM.

Posted Image





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghosts, anomiles, haunting