Free Skins
© Fisana

Tall Black Figure Haunting Me And My Partner?!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 bohlolita

bohlolita

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:28 AM

*Apologies for any spelling errors, I have written this post on my mobile.*

My boyfriend and I visited a medium and psychic about 3 months ago now and since being interested in these things we have had a number of experiences. Mainly seeing orbs and generally feeling quite positive they haven felt evil. But last night we both experienced something which is troubling us quite badly and I would really appreciate your time in reading my story and offering as much insight as possible.

Last night me and my boyfriend were asleep in bed. Around 3:30 i woke from a nightmare and I saw a large black figure (like a very large black cloak,) of about 7-8 ft standing against my bedroom wall in front of my
bed by the window. I immediately hid under the cover and woke
my boyfriend up. Whilst I went back to sleep my
partner told me
this morning that he remained awake for much of the night.

He noted that this figure proceeded to act as though it was looking for something in my room, rustling plastic bags, clothes etc. He said that the figure proceeded to move around the room and then he felt a strong tugging on at the bottom of our bed covers. He persistently tried to kick in an upwards motion to stop the tugging and he then heard this thing go under the bed towards he end where he felt someone touching his hair.

He eventually got to sleep at about 5am and i woke up telling him i'd had terrible nightmares of the big figure at the end of the bed and at one point in what i thought was a dream I was trying to call
his name but could not speak. He said it wasn't a dream as he see, felt and heard the figure moving around and rustling things.

This figure has no face but he noted that it did have long finger nails.

My partner, three years ago, experienced a black off face fly towards him
in his bedroom (at another house) but other than that we have not experienced anything else.

I woke up feeling very tired in my body, as though I have been at the gym. My neck in particular, feels strained as though I have been lifting something heavy.

I have left my
house to go stay at my boyfriends tonight
but i'm keen to learn what this could be.

#2 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:16 AM

Are you in London Ontario or England I have contacts in both, I can set you up to communicate with someone.
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:16 AM

Welcome to the forums Bohlolita, I am so sorry you and your boyfriend had a frightening experience. I hope someone here can help you find the answers you are looking for.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:17 PM

Welcome to the forum.

First question I have is did it have red eyes? I've never seen a shadow person do what you are describing, but I think the ones with red glowing eyes are something different from just a regular shadow person.

Second question I have is why no one turned on the light? I've never heard of a shadow person going through the room looking for things. The only thing I've ever seen one of them do is stand there, or maybe float would be a better description. I've also never heard of one having long sharp nails.

Third question, was your partner injured?

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,733 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

Hello and welcome Bohlolita!

That's one scary encounter.  I'm hoping that was just a one-time thing and this figure does not return.  Best of luck to you and yours!

Posted Image

"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:55 PM

Welcome to the boards :)

Like NightWalker, I hope this will be a once off experience for you both. However,  I think it would be wise, if it isn't, maybe next time have some sort of plan to deal with it.  Unfortunately, no one really knows for sure what shadow people are. Some suggest they are interdimensional beings, ghosts, demons or it could be residual hauntings. Some things that might help is to change the environment of the room etc if you think it could be the later. You could also try to tell it to leave and turning the lights on if it shows up again for anything else.  There are other things that you could try like prayer, protection crystals and meditation.  

I also think it wise to actually make sure, by checking, it isn't a flesh and blood person going through your things. One can never be too careful these days!
Posted Image

#7 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,287 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:30 AM

Could the long fingernails have been a claw or pinchers? Or could it have been three long thick fingernails? And did they curl?
Have you noticed any unexplained scratches on either of your bodies?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#8 lorac61469

lorac61469

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:32 PM

So he just stayed in bed while all of this was going on? That's strange.
I woukd have flipped the light on immediately.
I'm just going to throw this out there, perhaps both of you experienced episodes of sleep paralysis and hypnogagic/hypnopompic hallucinations.

#9 Dsuccubus89

Dsuccubus89

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:39 PM

Very curious , did it don any clothing ?

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:28 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 09 May 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

So he just stayed in bed while all of this was going on? That's strange.
I woukd have flipped the light on immediately.
I'm just going to throw this out there, perhaps both of you experienced episodes of sleep paralysis and hypnogagic/hypnopompic hallucinations.

I too thought that it was strange that he stayed up much of the night with this thing rustling through things in the room.
I would think he would have woke you up and both of you make a run for it.
Posted Image

#11 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:43 AM

Sorry but you had a dream (nightmare), woke up, saw an 8ft figure in your bedroom, pulled the covers over you, woke your boyfriend up, then immediately went back to sleep. Your boyfriend then did not move or say anything but watched this 8ft figure mooch through your drawers for just under 2 hours and then decided to go back to sleep whilst this figure was still in your bedroom.

Then later on, you woke up in the morning to say you had this nightmare of of a big figure at the end of your bed and your boyfriend said it was not a dream. I am confused here a bit as you if there was a 8ft figure in your room mooching through your underwear drawers etc and not one of you turned the light on or got up or even said anything but No, both of you decide the go back to sleep.

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:42 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 15 May 2017 - 04:43 AM, said:

Sorry but you had a dream (nightmare), woke up, saw an 8ft figure in your bedroom, pulled the covers over you, woke your boyfriend up, then immediately went back to sleep. Your boyfriend then did not move or say anything but watched this 8ft figure mooch through your drawers for just under 2 hours and then decided to go back to sleep whilst this figure was still in your bedroom.

Then later on, you woke up in the morning to say you had this nightmare of of a big figure at the end of your bed and your boyfriend said it was not a dream. I am confused here a bit as you if there was a 8ft figure in your room mooching through your underwear drawers etc and not one of you turned the light on or got up or even said anything but No, both of you decide the go back to sleep.

I know it sounds strange but I had a friend stay at my house and she did a similar thing. She said she saw a female figure standing next to her bed and she turned her back and pulled the covers over her head. When she told me I was shocked at her reaction, I would have been calling out and turning the light on too. I suppose people react differently.
Posted Image

#13 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

I suppose it's from childhood, when you pull the covers over you to hide.

#14 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

It's like "If I can't see it, it can't see me." kind of idea. :)

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#15 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:17 PM

Exactly, MacC..... and interestingly enough, it works a lot of the time.
Posted Image

#16 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

I know a lot of children won't talk about their nightmares either they feel if they do it becomes more real.
Posted Image

#17 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

That's true and I think there's some truth to that too. At least in some situations.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users