Free Skins
© Fisana

Have You Ever Suffered From Sleep Paralysis?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Have you ever suffered from Sleep Paralysis? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever suffered from Sleep Paralysis?

1. Yes, I have experienced it ! (11 votes [55.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 55.00%

2. Voted No, I sleep like a baby (9 votes [45.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Brantdag

Brantdag

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Bowling

Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:20 PM

When I had sleep paralysis I usually just go back to sleep and wait till it goes away because I was so use to it. But it eventually stopped and I haven't had it in a while!

#22 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth. Manga Comic Artist,
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 06 April 2020 - 06:35 PM

My body acts out my dreams. My husband gets kicked in the butt or upper thighs a few times. I punch too and flail around. If I lie on my back in my dreams I wake up on my back. I'm also bad for rotating in my sleep like a clock.
However since my TBI 8 years ago I wake up with odd experiences alot. I sit up in bed, I sleep with light coming from the bathroom. Keeps the spirit energy duller. But when I wake up from sleep the whole room is pitch black. I can hear my husband snoring my cat on me kneading me, but its like I'm blind and chest feels heavy like I'm suffocating and my lungs are gone. But I'm sitting up and moving around. Its like as soon as my brain switches on more bamm the room is back to normal. It can happen up to 3 or 4 times a night. I have 3 triggers for my anxiety so I know what anxiety attacks and stress in me is like in symptoms but this...this is so odd.
I know I'm not being attacked its just weird.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#23 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,181 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 03:38 PM

wow that sounds really intense, you must be exhausted when you wake up!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#24 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 03:43 PM

Yes, I've experienced it before. I couldn't get to sleep for the rest of the night because I was terrified. Felt as if something evil in the room was with me, here's the weird thing though, I was able to move and everything. It was just the dread feeling that something was inside of the room and I could feel it above me. The vibe of it was very strong and I couldn't shake that feeling off. Anytime I tried to ignore it, it kept getting stronger and stronger, like it wanted me to know it was there. I've never told many people any of this because I feared what people would think of me. That year when I was suffering with Sleep Paralysis the most, I kept the light on in my bedroom because I needed to sleep with the light on in order to feel safe.

Posted Image

#25 Death Omen

Death Omen

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Oh, about anything related to the "paranormal" since having retired from doing psychotherapy.

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:44 AM

Seems there were "shadow cats" involved but it has been ages and can't recall it all but seen "shadow  creatures"for years and they still exist in the restored 150 yr.old house I finally will leave to someone when I pass on, wonder if I'll come back to visit? :good:
"If you can tell me what is wrong with you then I can help you understand just how wrong you are."

"No you're right. Let's do it the DUBEST WAY POSSIBLE because I I easier or you and everyone else to understand".

"Don't bother trying to figure me out. Not even they little voice in m head understand me".

"I'M RETRED. This is as dressed up as I'm going to get".

"Sorry if I look interested....I'm not".

"People who think they know it all have no clue as to how little they really know."