#1 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:36 PM

[Video Reenactment] The White Lady Female Apparition

The video you are observing is a reenactment of what I saw Oct 1st, 2014.

Minutes after my candles were thrown I heard a new sound (never heard before noise in the hallway) Sounded like rustling paper or rustling leaves.  GF and I have never heard this before.  I've seen several female apparitions in the  Bothell home: 2012, 2014, and 2015.  They all been solid gray.  Very matte colored in appearance.  This was the 1st time the female apparition has been solid white: opaque white.  I close by saying once again this is a reenactment of that night.  A lot of violent activity had broken out that night prior to the appearance of the apparition 1.) candles threw 2.) Voices  3.) Power went off/on upstairs 4.) Intermittent flickering of office and hallway lights  5.) Minutes later I hear a rustling sound  
(for some who might not be familiar with what that is) The sound of rustling leaves, rustling paper is known to take place in some poltergeist related cases.  I didn't know this at the time.  
(reenactment)

https://www.youtube....rjrfaWj8mk&t=2s

animators off Fiverr help me create this: the animation portion that is.

the pictures of me sitting at my desk are from a compilation of motion cam snapshots of when I lived in the house.   The entire video is 100% accurate in how that night unfolded.

Edited by MacQdor, 18 February 2018 - 03:04 PM.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:23 PM

Your video isnít showing up. Youíll have to post the link instead.

Edited by lorac61469, 18 February 2018 - 03:52 PM.

#3 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:04 PM

I think I fixed it.  Thanks for letting me know.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users