Free Skins
© Fisana

Official New Facebook Page. Come And Like Us!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,759 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

haha, Klainey, looks like the Photobucket curse has hit your signature photo
Posted Image

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

You know I fixed it last night they must have them go off automatically.  I will be on later this arvo to seek a better solution :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:53 PM

Weebly Posted Image

Do NOT pay for their carp service Posted Image

$8 is more than the price of a real server host AND 3 times the intro rate AND you would get oodles more :yes:

You're a programmer now so no Posted Image ing out with those no intelligence required website making scam companies :no:

Edited by siguie, 13 July 2017 - 05:53 PM.

- siguie -

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

View Postsiguie, on 13 July 2017 - 05:53 PM, said:

Weebly Posted Image

Do NOT pay for their carp service Posted Image

$8 is more than the price of a real server host AND 3 times the intro rate AND you would get oodles more :yes:

You're a programmer now so no Posted Image ing out with those no intelligence required website making scam companies :no:

LOL , what's wrong LOL . I didn't pay anything...I was trying to blog... then I tried, your, "get your own web page thingy'  do I need to try word press?
Posted Image

#25 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:23 PM

Back to the subject   :  )

Klainey... I think I know a way to lead more people to the FaceBook page. We post the best ghost pics on FaceBook first and then 30 days later post to Paranormalsoup and Ghoststudy.  ;)

---------->  see them First on FaceBook  <------------ Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#26 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:06 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 13 July 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

LOL , what's wrong LOL . I didn't pay anything...I was trying to blog... then I tried, your, "get your own web page thingy'  do I need to try word press?

NOooooo! well ok maybe but it really depends on what you want. Also keep in mind right now webhosts are deep discounting 'cuz Summer time {ya noes here on the good hemisphere} is when they lose money 'cuz everyone is off playing in the sun with their families.

Anywho BlueHost my cheap serverhost has a basic deal for $3 per month for the first year with their normal price being $8 per month which is their regular price AND the same as Weebly. IF you want get that and install WordPress yourself :yes: Do NOT go with the stoopid WordPress hosting deal it's for people who need their hands held for even easy peasy stuff.

Anyways IF your initial goal is to find a cheap image host then just get a server host and upload images to it however you like then disable hotlinking and *BAM* you are a 3rd Party Host :yes:  PLUS you can install WordPress a nice SMF forum a couple of galleries ... whatever you like AND you get access to PHP, MySQL and various Linux system resources to play with :yes: The only real drawback is there is an unofficial 50,000 files limit, you can go over that BUT they make things hard for you ... I used to have a little over 250k but you probably wont have to worry anytime soon :no:

Anywho don't make any rash decisions ... ya noes like programming in visual basic :wallbash: we can chat ... BUT my siguie super sychic sense sez someone doesn't want us chit chatting here Posted Image

By the way why do you want to drive people to FaceBook? FaceBook and Twitter should just be part of casting a wide net to drive people here.
- siguie -

#27 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:27 PM

View Postsiguie, on 13 July 2017 - 11:06 PM, said:

By the way why do you want to drive people to FaceBook? FaceBook and Twitter should just be part of casting a wide net to drive people here.

I want people to like me on FB and Twitter ;) I am thinking of all those lurkers Posted Imageand want them to become members

OH oh : putting my hand up...pick me, pick me!: I remember now I copied and post the video to FB of the moving statue ....but you wouldn't know that cause u not FB friendly :cwy: :Picture 562: LOL
Posted Image

#28 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:38 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 13 July 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

Back to the subject   :  )

Klainey... I think I know a way to lead more people to the FaceBook page. We post the best ghost pics on FaceBook first and then 30 days later post to Paranormalsoup and Ghoststudy.  ;)

---------->  see them First on FaceBook  <------------ Posted Image

LOL I think the traffic is coming from here to FB and Twitter not the other way around ;)
Posted Image

#29 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:50 PM

Yes, but we'll have them actually hanging out on FaceBook and Twitter waiting for new pics to be posted.... because it would happen on social media first.  ;)
Posted Image

#30 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:16 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 13 July 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

I want people to like me on FB and Twitter ;) I am thinking of all those lurkers Posted Imageand want them to become members

OH oh : putting my hand up...pick me, pick me!: I remember now I copied and post the video to FB of the moving statue ....but you wouldn't know that cause u not FB friendly :cwy: :Picture 562: LOL

Oh right you mean that old old video of a statue rotating due to thermal walking :bunny:

As for not being FB friendly ... yes that's accurate :yes: I know computers, I know databases, I learn how to break into thangs so I can write better security code {that's my story and I'm sticking with it} ... oh and I know facial recognition and how big companies get mined by the government :yes: Look at "Geofeedia" they mined facebook and twitter to create a database for facial recognition software then sold it to the police and government. You cannot stop progress BUT you can sure mung your own data and slow it down :yes:

:bunny:

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 13 July 2017 - 11:50 PM, said:

Yes, but we'll have them actually hanging out on FaceBook and Twitter waiting for new pics to be posted.... because it would happen on social media first.  ;)

I have know idea why you'd want that BUT if that's how you want to go then give Klainey some of your secret stash 'cuz posting old carp probably wont work so gud :no:
- siguie -

#31 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:25 AM

View Postsiguie, on 14 July 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

I have know idea why you'd want that BUT if that's how you want to go then give Klainey some of your secret stash 'cuz posting old carp probably wont work so gud :no:

I give up, what are talking about, siguie??  Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:54 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 14 July 2017 - 04:25 AM, said:

LOL it is all good Jim,  I think Siguie was talking about the 2013 statue :crazy: it was a first see for me :starwars: :bunny:
Posted Image

#33 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:14 AM

Lol, I like that statue. I think it was debunked last year though... I'm not sure. If I have to haunt something, I am going to make it spin.... like.. uh...  haunted "Game of Life" board game.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#34 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:22 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 14 July 2017 - 05:14 AM, said:

Lol, I like that statue. I think it was debunked last year though... I'm not sure. If I have to haunt something, I am going to make it spin.... like.. uh...  haunted "Game of Life" board game.

I liked it too. I think it was also debunked 2013 ;) Just didn't get the memo :D
Posted Image

#35 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 14 July 2017 - 04:25 AM, said:

If you want people to go to FB first you need to provide new or atleast hard to find footage. Enticing people to do something then giving them something less than what they were expecting {like old carp} results in an initial high influx that quickly trickles to nothing because people feel tricked. This is the marketing tactic that fly by night and scammer sites use to attract people.

Yes, the statue was debunked :yes: Originally they thought it was vibrations from people walking by but it was the slow heating and cooling over time that resulted in a slow thermal walk :yes:
- siguie -

#36 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

I still don't understand, siguie   Posted Image

Almost everything going to Facebook & Twitter is fresh & new. And they and paranormalsoup are currently seeing it first.

The last thing anyone will think is that they're being tricked.

I am sensing some hostility. If there's more you wish to say, please take it off the forums.
~
Posted Image

#37 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:18 AM

View Postsiguie, on 14 July 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

Hello are we still talking about the 2013 video? :Picture 562:

No, Jim has the new images that he is posting here and ( :cwy: it was ME ) I was looking for new stuff for FB and Twitter.  I didn't notice "the statue"  was from 2013 or heard of thermal walking... I have NOW! :evilgrin0042: New and old interesting stuff :innocent0005:
Posted Image

#38 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:29 AM

Yeah well you are only human :yes:

Posted Image  NOW git better content Posted Image

I'm not sure if "thermal walking" is a term other peoplez use but it's a colorful expression to emphasize movement due to repeated heating and cooling :yes: Like old school light bulbs falling out of their sockets or the way computer components always pop out though that could also be ghost in the machines :yes:
- siguie -

#39 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:52 AM

Post removed again.

Siguie... don't respond to me here again, or warning points will be applied.
Posted Image

#40 belar

belar

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and kids, reading fantasy fiction, movies, twisty puzzles, and learning about the paranormal.

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:22 AM

Hey Guys,

I've been away for a while, and am just now seeing this.  I'm super excited to see a Facebook page!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users