Free Skins
© Fisana

Voices Captured - Evp

PARANORMAL EVP ELECTRONIC VOICE PHENOMENON GHOSTS SPIRITS AFTERLIFE HAUNTED GRAVEYARD PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ParaGirl-Productions

ParaGirl-Productions

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:14 AM

Since capturing EVP's I have noticed that they all speak in different frequencies, So I decided to change the way I edit my audio and the EVP quality has improved dramatically!

I have been a Paranormal Investigator for the past four years and in the beginning I hardly ever got any responses, but now I keep getting more and more, I guess you could say that it's like meeting someone for the first time, hardly talk at first then they just say what ever they want in front of you. The same applies to spirits.ghosts.

So I would like to share with you my captures, NOTE: This is a new YouTube account since my other one is not being used no more, but more videos will be uploaded soon. I can't wait to hear what you guys have! xoxoxoxoxoxox

*~* I Don't Speak To The Dead I Speak To The People On The Other Side Of Reality *~*

http://www.youtube.c...girlinvestigate

#2 rubydrake

rubydrake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

I agree with with Portland. Pretty much an audio version of matrixing.

#3 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:02 AM

Personally, the first two would come closer to convincing me in their original forms. I don't hear the others at all. The frequency change in my opinion makes things worse, not better. Robot noise is a good anology, Portland. "Danger, Will Robinson!"
Who you gonna call?

#4 Alonewitheverybody

Alonewitheverybody

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, urban exploration photos (although i don't partake) Derren Brown :-)

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostMortimerGraves, on 14 June 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

Personally, the first two would come closer to convincing me in their original forms. I don't hear the others at all. The frequency change in my opinion makes things worse, not better. Robot noise is a good anology, Portland. "Danger, Will Robinson!"
:happy0194:
Posted Image
Created by SilentWalkerGStudy :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PARANORMAL, EVP, ELECTRONIC VOICE PHENOMENON, GHOSTS, SPIRITS, AFTERLIFE, HAUNTED, GRAVEYARD, PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users