50 replies to this topic

#21 Dazzled Dad

Dazzled Dad

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:46 AM

No need to varify anything. Just curious :) .

#22 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,985 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 August 2016 - 09:28 AM

Yeah, no one is asking for verification, you've been here since early 2014, and your past posts can easily be found with the search function. It's all good!
Posted Image

#23 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:46 PM

csap75 did post the cat video on April 24th of 2014.  I went through it all.  He has another of something standing out in the yard but it hurt my eyes to look at it.  I think it was the pixelation. (sp)

Don't take anything anyone says personally, csap75.  You can't.  I don't know how many times I've said something to someone and they don't see it.  And then when I don't say something, I wish that I had.  You can't win.  Although I consider that cat capture, quite the prize.  Kudos!!

#24 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Hang out with family and friends, spin records, music, paranormal.

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:46 PM

No if you all have read my previous posts I've learned my lesson from that. No worries. I really felt like I had to post this video because something was always telling me you need to share this with the world, people that respect the paranormal field especially. I chose to post only on this forum because I truly believe that all physical evidence that has been posted on this forum has been posted with the true sincerity that there evidence that they're presenting is the truth and they take this field very seriously. I have the upmost respect for that.
Posted Image

#25 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:17 PM

I'm going to tease you csap.  lol    I read your posts, I've watched your videos and I am having a difficult time coming to terms with you in your recordings vs that sweet faced young man you have for an avatar.  WTH??! lol

#26 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:08 PM

Easy...easy Menet...LOL
Posted Image

#27 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:27 PM

That was csap in his younger years. Here's his current photo

Posted Image

Kidding! :D
Posted Image

#28 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:51 PM

Ouch Vlawde the avatar is my real pic just 3yrs old and heavily airbrushed...lol. Come on guys this post is about my an apparition of a cat not me...lol
Posted Image

#29 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:01 PM

No worries. This is me last week

But yeah..sorry. Back to the video in question
Posted Image

#30 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:10 AM

LMAO!! You guys are great!! I'm actually crying over this.  LOL

Thank you!!!

Great pics by the way.  LOL

#31 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

OMG!  Both the video AND the pic of the dog are just AMAZING!!  I sat there with my jaw hanging open watching the video, and when my hubby asked me what I was watching like that, all I could do was stutter!  LOL  Absolutely THE most amazing video I have ever seen, truthfully.  VERY impressive, and what's more impressive is that you were able to see it with the naked eye, it wasn't a case of you just haphazardly pointing your camera around and discovering it hours or days or months later.  You SAW this happening!!  That's WONDERFUL!!

#32 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

I know how you feel, this capture made a big impression on me as well. I still remember just sitting there trying to gather my thoughts of what just happened. I showed my wife the video after this happened and she was just stunned. We looked at each other and she was like it's time to move because before all we would get were knocks hearing furniture moving, hearin voices, car keys missing, kind like something messing with your head. Now your seeing strange lights that start and end in thin air, being touched, scratched, seeing shadows in the corner of your eye, now I'm seeing them now. My wife was like the activity is escalating it's time to go. I concurred
Posted Image

#33 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,985 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:58 PM

Did it appear to your eyes the same way it looked on video? By that I mean, was there more definition or detail?
Posted Image

#34 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:49 AM

What got my attention in the first place was speckles of light flashing in the hallway, I could see from my daughter's room so I walked out in the hallway and I looked around and didn't see anything until looked in my room. That's where I looked down and saw it. It looked like a negative from a picture and if it wasn't for the dark colored floors I don't think I would have saw it. When it disappears that greenishe that fades away into the floor loozed just the way it did on camera.
When I first saw the light speckles in the hallway it was right next to where my dogs were laying down, maybe it was checking out my dogs, who knows.
Posted Image

#35 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:19 PM

Saw the kitty and doggie and all I can say is.....

:confused0068: WOW! :confused0068:

Edited by SpukiKitty, 03 September 2016 - 12:19 PM.

Posted Image

#36 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:20 PM

Cool, thanks for your thoughts on this Spukikitty.
Posted Image

#37 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:42 AM

View Postcsap75, on 03 September 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

Cool, thanks for your thoughts on this Spukikitty.

You're welcome.

Hey, csap75. Question. Though I think I can see it clearly, I wish to clairify something.

I definitely see a kitty yet in an odd way, it's so vague that I need to ask you if I'm looking at it the way you're looking at it.

Three interpretations....

Is it sitting with it's back/right-side towards you and it's head turning to look at you and to the side? That's what I see.

Also; At one point (around :20-27) it looks like a "negative" of a kitty face in my third diagram.

Am I seeing what you're seeing? It's very important.

Unfortunately; The cats best visible when the movie's playing. I wish someone could make a super-clear-enhanced bunch of screencaps with really good software (removing excess noise and pixels).

If csap75 isn't here to answer, can anyone else?
Posted Image

#38 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:38 AM

I'm bumping this thread!
Posted Image

#39 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:55 AM

Holy smokes!  Very interesting capture!  I think you got something there!
Posted Image

#40 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:02 AM

Spukikitty the way you have it drawn up is the way I saw it as well. That's pretty compelling actually.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users