64 replies to this topic

#1 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:44 AM

I received the below email and picture last month (October 2016)

The first email I received from Keisha is included below... but the second email was more frantic.
In that second email Keisha wrote her name and phone number and asked me to please call her! ......She was scared.
I however, did not find her email until now, almost a month later. I quickly wrote her and I am awaiting a response.

I will be posting this picture on Ghoststudy.com sometime this month. But I wanted to share here first to hear your thoughts.
If you have good cause to suggest it's explainable you may voice that too. I'll probably publish either way though, well, unless you have a strong case.

Keisha Writes
I took this picture off of Brookside in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I was cleaning when I took the picture to show my husband the Mosaic tile, how beautiful it is. Later on that night I pulled up the picture to show him and something caught my eye. Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's something. All I know is, I have to go back there today around 1 pm to finish cleaning but I’m afraid to go. Can you tell me if maybe this is a flash gone wrong, even though my flash was turned off on my camera. I'm okay with that and I can accept that. The house was built in 1985 by a Native American architect. The house is one of a kind and very beautiful. Right now he's renovating in order to put it up for sale. So when I took this picture it was only to show my husband the beautiful mosaic tile. Now I'm feeling hesitant to go back but the man still owes me money, so I have to go. Please help me to understand what this might be.  Keisha

The first photo is the original but scaled down because it was an enormous photo.
The second photo I scaled down and enhanced a bit for better clarity.

Posted Image            Posted Image

#2 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:55 AM

Super enlargement

Posted Image

#3 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:33 AM

Wow! That's weird and it seems to be on the tile.
Posted Image

#4 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:35 AM

My first though was hard water stains.  That is not possible based upon her story.  If she just cleaned it, then noyt possible.  There is reflection off the tile to the top left and below the "ghost".   I cant say what it is.  I hope she took more pictures of that room...  It would help to rule out other reflections.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:04 AM

I did ask her in an email last night if she was able to take more pictures of the wall when she had returned. I haven't heard back yet. I do have a phone number to call though. So if I don't hear back in a few days, I'll definitely give her a call. And yes, water stains, glare and reflections always have to be a consideration. But because the image is so precise and detailed, the supernatural is definitely a strong consideration.

#6 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:52 AM

Her reflection? Or a reflection of the white shower curtain.

Edited by lorac61469, 08 November 2016 - 08:55 AM.

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,026 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:55 AM

Looks like a reflection to me. Don't know that it's her, but just the way the light is hitting the tile
Posted Image

#8 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:56 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 08 November 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

Looks like a reflection to me. Don't know that it's her, but just the way the light is hitting the tile

Right. There is a white shower curtain.

#9 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

View Postlorac61469, on 08 November 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

Her reflection?

Unlikely, considering the fact that at that angle, she would have to be 7 feet tall or standing on something. And the legs are very faint. Also the arms appear to be down and not in a ready position to snap a picture. And lastly, the image appears nude or wearing excessively tight clothing and not likely attire for a cleaning lady. I realize these things are circumstantial but at this point, everything mentioned is just that, circumstantial.

#10 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:22 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 08 November 2016 - 09:07 AM, said:

Unlikely, considering the fact that at that angle, she would have to be 7 feet tall or standing on something. And the legs are very faint. Also the arms appear to be down and not in a ready position to snap a picture. And lastly, the image appears nude or wearing excessively tight clothing and not likely attire for a cleaning lady. I realize these things are circumstantial but at this point, everything mentioned is just that, circumstantial.

If you speak with her can you ask her if she happened to take a photo of the shower curtain or if there was a design on it.
Also if you do speak to her ask of this photo was cropped and if so can we see the entire photo.

#11 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:19 AM

Good questions, Lorac... I'll do that.  : )

#12 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:49 AM

I wonder if she was using hot water to clean the shower.

I see where it totally looks like a figure but I also see where it totally looks like it could be steam and there's the same reflection on the wall to the left that makes it a completely different shape.

I don't know on this one.   I didn't just look at it but also "looked"  at it and I do feel a male energy but not necessarily right there and the designer /owner of the house is known to be male.

If it is something it's male and human and no kind of threat.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#13 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:53 AM

Wow, I have the opinion that its.....well- 'something' anyhow.

I have one I got by accident; the moon was bright, I was leaning against the house with a cig(I know, bad habit)..and noticed my silhouette against the brick - but flash was on by accident.....& I photo'd my cig smoke. It-um.....looks rather; not sure postable...if I can figure out the best way to post a pic(non super bad quality maybe Dropbox or something)..I will and if inappropriate, can take the post off.

Her pic on this post is very interesting...vivid~oops, meant to add, she mentioned she had been 'cleaning'.....seems like she would have had clothes on? If scrubbing stuff-

Edited by aisLinnZ, 08 November 2016 - 11:57 AM.

"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#14 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:14 PM

AislinnZ... you can post your picture as an "attachment" on the forums. It's easy to do. Just click the yellow "More Reply Options" when you're in the reply window. You will then see an option to add an attachment from your computer.  ;)

#15 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:40 PM

If you  look at the bottom right it looks a little like someone standing on the toilet?

@Jim perhaps you can also ask her for a layout or more complete bathroom picture. Oh also try to get the original image so we can check the exif data. I know she said no flash but it's possible the image is a reflection from a pre-flash {anti-redeye} adjustment or she just forgot.

That said carp that ghost has better abs than me ... *sigh* I has no abs *sulk*

FYI: I think she was cleaning and moved the shower curtain to the side, outside of the tub and it's just a reflection
- siguie -

#16 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:52 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 08 November 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

AislinnZ... you can post your picture as an "attachment" on the forums. It's easy to do. Just click the yellow "More Reply Options" when you're in the reply window. You will then see an option to add an attachment from your computer.  ;)

My phone was being tricky; think pic to big? I'll try tinypic~
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#17 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:36 AM

View PostaisLinnZ, on 08 November 2016 - 05:52 PM, said:

My phone was being tricky; think pic to big? I'll try tinypic~

Probably better if you can do it on a PC.

View Postsiguie, on 08 November 2016 - 12:40 PM, said:

If you  look at the bottom right it looks a little like someone standing on the toilet?

@Jim perhaps you can also ask her for a layout or more complete bathroom picture. Oh also try to get the original image so we can check the exif data. I know she said no flash but it's possible the image is a reflection from a pre-flash {anti-redeye} adjustment or she just forgot.

That said carp that ghost has better abs than me ... *sigh* I has no abs *sulk*

FYI: I think she was cleaning and moved the shower curtain to the side, outside of the tub and it's just a reflection

I have loads of data on the photo she sent me. And no flash was used. I can send you the pic if you would like to study the data

#18 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:27 AM

It looks weird, and not at all like any woman I've ever seen. It's built like a man for sure (not saying women don't/can't work out) and it has a manly figure and muscles too. Why would it be in the wall though? That's just weird if it is a spirit, but anything is possible. I have seen them go through solid objects before right in front of me. I don't know about this one, it's creepy to me. The color is strange and it just doesn't look right to me. I know what Tantric said but I kinda feel like something's just not quite right with this one. It makes me feel nervous looking at it.. if that makes sense?

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#19 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,449 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:29 AM

The first thing I thought of when I saw this picture was one of those statues that you see near a fountain in a park in a big city...  Maybe she has a statue in her place that she forgot about.

If not, then we got ourselves a ghost that missed a photo shoot ^_^
Posted Image

#20 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:41 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 09 November 2016 - 12:36 AM, said:

I have loads of data on the photo she sent me. And no flash was used. I can send you the pic if you would like to study the data

Oh no thanks that's fine I trust you :yes: Other than red-eye reduction or pre-flash/flash I cannot imagine any filters or processes that would create a ghost reflection like that :no:

Does she say what the light source is? I can see a light reflecting in the corner tiles and the shower curtain is overexposed so I'm assuming it's just a very bright overhead source.

IF it was me I'd go back and put the curtain back where it is now and see if I can capture or rule out a reflection BUT otherwise yeah it sure does look like some well cut dude ghost :yes:
- siguie -