148 replies to this topic

#141 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 09:23 AM

Good day to you, Klainey!  I didn't realize that you were a psychic.  There was only one good, no mistake about it, psychic experience I had that involved car accidents and my brothers.  It all took place a week later.  Here's the catch to it...I kept seeing two family vehicles but never my brothers.  I was trying to determine which brother..which vehicle and had to call my dad and let him tell my brothers to keep vigilant.   This while I was awake.

When you dream, is there a precursor in a waking moment?  Some kind of signal that something is amiss in the waking world?  Not a media signal like Twitter or Face book information but something like dropping a spoon to the floor (it would be something that has happened enough that you put 2 + 2 together yet the answer might not be 4.  People could also call it a coincidence)   The result is that you have a dream that is betwixt and between or there appears to be a relationship based in our shared reality (spoon dropping) and dreaming (producing a sound, verifiable prediction.  A future event) a very personal experience.  

The only dreams that I have, I don't remember.   Do you get signals that you are about to have an event occur?  Anything that prepares you?  :yes:
Happily Wacko.

#142 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 02:50 AM

So your experience was while you were awake?

My sister has had a few of her dreams come true too, so much so, our brother used to call her a Jinx!

I suppose because they mostly involved him and accidents!

She dreamt of 2 car accidents that came to fruition and another time when he degloved the tip of his finger off in a motorbike accident. The idiot oiled the chain of his bike with a rag on his finger. The meaty bit flew off and the dog ate it, true story!

When I dream it is often a gut feeling that something is wrong or has happened. There is usually a lot of detail and I feel I am talking to myself trying to remember as much detail as I can, they involve family and stranges. They most often occur the day before an event but I have had some happen a while later.

I am really interested to know. How many here daydream or can see images while they are awake in their mind? Because I have never been able to do that. I have a condition called aphantasia or no minds I can not visualise memories. Behind my eyes are always black.

So when I see something while I am awake, I think, I can comfortably rule out an overactive imagination.

I don't like seeing things and have asked not too. The request is mostly meet, however, I don't have a problem hearing so that is the bulk of what I get from the other side.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#143 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:12 AM

Aphantasia

Posted Image

#144 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:00 AM

That's amazing, Klainey!  Am I understanding that you do not dream visually but physically react to phenomena during sleep?  

I have a vivid imagination and when I was younger thought that I might like to be an author.  I did a stint writing for another website as a paranormal explorer and wrote a daily article on "Haunted Houses".  Visual imagery is simple for me yet I don't remember my dreams.  It could explain why I am able to see ghosts and mistake them for living people.  Some others think that this is a mild form of a mental health issue yet on a sliding scale, we all have that mental health issue and it concerns our own personal issues in life.  I'm happy with it.  (I'll look up the word and report back because I can't spell it)

You might want to query people who attend the site and see what they have to say about Aphantasia.  Who else here might have it.  I don't know that everyone who comes visits blogs.  Be talking to you.

Edit:  The word is schizotypy.  :wacko: :happy:

Edited by Menet, 13 October 2019 - 10:14 AM.

Happily Wacko.

#145 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:00 PM

No, I have visual dreams but there are some with my condition that don't. I have good recall when I dream although it isn't something that I see after as an image.  I also know I have two sided conversations too while I sleep/waking up . These are harder to remember even though I try to recall them at the time.

So I have visual dreams the precursor would be a gut feeling, often it is from a loved one or a terrible event. If I was to see something when I am awake I don't have the ability to bring memories or images into my minds eye, so that is how I know they are other messages.
Posted Image

#146 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:22 AM

How long did it take you to figure that out, Klainey?  I continue living my life always looking for answers.  Definitely not that clear cut for me.  Do you think that you can control it?  Or do you just roll with it?
Happily Wacko.

#147 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:05 AM

How long did it take you to figure that out, Klainey?

Not too sure what you are asking here Menet, is it, knowing when I have a psychic dream being a gut feeling thing?

I continue living my life always looking for answers.  Definitely not that clear cut for me.

I think we are always looking for answers which is alright with me :)

Do you think that you can control it?  Or do you just roll with it?

Lol, no I am never in control. It is always at their speed.

For example: I am often deep in thought when disembodied voices like to have a chit chat with me.
Posted Image

#148 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 04:34 AM

Morning, Klainey.

How long did it take you to figure out how it worked for you?

Thank you for answering my questions.
Happily Wacko.

#149 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:38 PM

In my early 20's, although, I have seen orbs since I was a child but I called them dots :D
Posted Image