EVP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sheeshabeesh

Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I love to draw, write and read short stories, poems (Sylvia Plath and Edgar Allen Poe <3 ), I like discussing paranormal things and reading peoples experiences. I'm obsessed with anything Halloween or Christmas.

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:01 PM

So there was was a loud clicking noise coming from the ceiling in our house. It didn't sound like normal house settling or mice or anything like that, so I decided to record it so I could then send it to my boyfriend who was at work to get his input. Unfortunately, the video didn't pick up the rattling, but playing it back, it did pick up on something that I didn't hear while recording. About 6 secs in it sounds like one of two things to me, a cat, which I do not have one, or a women saying help me. That is my best guess, if you hear it and think it's saying something else let me know.

https://www.youtube....h?v=bwL4YahTMNE

This is the only way I can post it. The site said I'm not permitted to post the file.

Edited by Sheeshabeesh, 15 March 2018 - 12:38 PM.

#2 Sheeshabeesh

Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I love to draw, write and read short stories, poems (Sylvia Plath and Edgar Allen Poe <3 ), I like discussing paranormal things and reading peoples experiences. I'm obsessed with anything Halloween or Christmas.

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

Its not letting me post. Going to try something else.

#3 Sheeshabeesh

Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:45 PM

It kind of sounds like a kid now that Ive played it back a few times. Anyway, I'm going to be having a real investigation soon with a real paranormal team. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see if I'm going crazy or not. lol I'm having a hard time understanding why every house I move into has some sort of paranormal activity.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:19 PM

Sorry, unfortunately, for the time being, we are unable to embed videos.

As for what is being said, I can hear something towards the end but not really sure what it is.

I will be interested to read what others with better ears hear :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 Sheeshabeesh

Sheeshabeesh

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:12 AM

I think it almost sounds like a child saying mama. If anyone hears a grunt it’s my dog, he was freaking out notnlong before that. But it’s like in the distance a child is talking.

Edited by Sheeshabeesh, 16 March 2018 - 10:15 AM.

#6 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

I can hear a sound.  I have my volume all the way up with my headphones.  I cant make out anything specific that makes me lean towards any one type of person or animal.  I will listen again at home and turn the speakers up.

sucks you weren't able to get the other sounds too.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVP