• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,217 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:05 AM

Yeah, I still have that thought in the deep recesses of my mind.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#22 Altersense

Altersense

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 17 October 2019 - 07:36 PM

View PostNort Thalem, on 21 September 2019 - 07:51 PM, said:

Altersense, regarding the topic about the paintings where you said lightbulbs have flickered and popped around you in the presence of an evil entity, have you ever checked what kind of lightbulbs they are? Id be interested to know if they were classic bulbs, LEDs, plasma, or some combination of them. Do the bulbs have any sort of reaction around you when you aren't perceiving the presence of a negative entity?

You might be a sort of spirit amp, feeding enough power into the air that an entity can either consume and pop the bulbs with, or the combined energy of you and the creature might be burning out the bulbs. Regarding your flight, it would take an incredible amount of energy on a spirit's part to do that, and might explain the sense of love you felt when it happened, spirits are commonly known to broadcast feelings into people. I've felt first hand a negative entity broadcasting fear into me (or maybe I was just scared @#$%less) while I was looking at it's manifested apparition. It seems feasible to me that you could have helped fuel an entity that made the flight possible.
I did not ever think to look although to date, I know its never been LED lights. I would say this always felt like a form of communication to me, a warning I've happened upon an entities long time space or place of dwelling. And, of course, various activity would follow...randomly. Not immediately. It hasn't happened in about 5 yrs. The last experience was when my second husband moved me into his aging fathers house to help keep an eye on him. No bulbs popped that time but they flickered the day I moved in and dimmed to the point of almost giving no light, and some when I was near by brightened. This wasn't a constant thing after that first day but alot of paranormal activity ensued over the months. As much as it has happened, it is still a rare thing. Just a handful of homes and structures.
Thank you for your enlightening comment.

Edited by Altersense, 17 October 2019 - 07:50 PM.

#23 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:59 PM

Hi, Altersense.  I'm putting this back up to the top of Current Topics so I can reread it.  I guess I better contribute something.  Keep your notebooks for yourself.  Ok.  Now I'll come back to it for a reread without losing my train of thought.  Maybe.
Happily Wacko.

#24 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 11:48 AM

Sorry, I don't normally bow out that way but I was cooking and have just been busy.

What I wanted to say was things become more interesting when you keep good notes and you learn what good notes are by making detailed entries into your journaling.  You will find that what you think about the unusual isn't as important as what happened.  Nine times out of ten what you think at the time isn't going to be the entire truth (this is no ones fault but taking things for granted with the paranormal is just as serious as if you were to do it with science) yet your notes of what occurred can lead to new ideas and maybe even clear up some mysteries for you further down the road.

Alot of people assume that the paranormal doesn't repeat itself yet it does.  A lot of people would say, "You are mistaking cultural conditioning for repetition."  Love that.  If you keep good notes you will see the story may be different yet there are common characteristics or identifying features that points to it being the same.  Repetition.

Keep good notes and save up for your daughter's higher education costs so you can help her with that.  Children will draw their own conclusions and they will be different from yours.  They demand that right and it saves relationships if you allow it.

Be talking to you.
Happily Wacko.

#25 Altersense

Altersense

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:55 PM

View PostMenet, on 19 October 2019 - 11:48 AM, said:

Sorry, I don't normally bow out that way but I was cooking and have just been busy.

What I wanted to say was things become more interesting when you keep good notes and you learn what good notes are by making detailed entries into your journaling.  You will find that what you think about the unusual isn't as important as what happened.  Nine times out of ten what you think at the time isn't going to be the entire truth (this is no ones fault but taking things for granted with the paranormal is just as serious as if you were to do it with science) yet your notes of what occurred can lead to new ideas and maybe even clear up some mysteries for you further down the road.

Alot of people assume that the paranormal doesn't repeat itself yet it does.  A lot of people would say, "You are mistaking cultural conditioning for repetition."  Love that.  If you keep good notes you will see the story may be different yet there are common characteristics or identifying features that points to it being the same.  Repetition.

Keep good notes and save up for your daughter's higher education costs so you can help her with that.  Children will draw their own conclusions and they will be different from yours.  They demand that right and it saves relationships if you allow it.

Be talking to you.

That's good advice and honestly something I wished my parents had stressed growing up. My life certainly could of benefited from journaling while it was happening. Its been stable again the last few years but about an 8 year block before that, I walked away from everything I owned and started over, I was stalked twice, kidnapped twice, raped, held against my will, beaten, etc. Although, I never let myself sink into a complete mindset of survival, I'm sure a lot of details have slipped through the cracks just due to the madness I was dealing with...that's why I'm journaling now. Better late than never. For instance, I had just recalled a few days ago, after a past boyfriend asked me to move in with him, I saw his kitchen lights start to flicker and mentioned he may be replacing his light bulbs more frequently while I'm there. In two months, he had to replace 11 bulbs. His place had a total of 5. I didn't stay longer than two months because living with him eventually allowed me to see he was a twisted individual. I score high at pattern recognition, so the comparisons in various experiences have not escaped me. Just took me awhile to even stop and digest these experiences because of various reasons.  Also, you are right about nine times out of ten what a person thinks while going through the situation isn't the actual truth. Reflection on an abundant amount of experiences has helped me sift out a little more of the big picture now, but the truth is, I wouldn't call what I used do as actual thinking as I have these past few years. It is as if I woke up from everything. From my upbringing and what I was taught as a child, to the opinions and views of others, schooling, religion, etc. I wouldn't change a thing, however. At this time, I haven't stopped to consider what triggered the domino effect but I am supremely happy I am exactly what I should be at this exact moment in time and history.
My daughter unfortunately has had some significant experiences already, but maybe she is fortunate to already know there is more than meets the eye in this reality and what we see is only a fragment. My dad and my relationship is not what it could be because I was told what I believe with no wiggle room. He loves me dearly but my childhood was stifling. My daughter is having a different experience. Hopefully, a more supportive one of who she is and who she will be. Thank you for the reminder, though. Reminders are good:-)

#26 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 09:31 AM

Hi, Altersense:

Women grow strong for many reasons, and in the end, it is all good.  I get the spiritual journey part of it but I'm always searching for what else works.

I'll be reading you.
Happily Wacko.