#41 ghosthunter252

ghosthunter252

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:44 PM

I hope this one isnt already here.  Anyway:

Once 2 girls were having a sleepover. They went to bed, turned the lights out and then heard a thump come from the basement. Lica (made-up name) got up to turn on the lights but they didnt work.  So she decided it was a blown fuse, put on her fury nightgown, and went downstairs.  After a conciderable amount of time went by Sammy (another made up name) began to worry.  Then she heard shuffeling coming down the hallway.  When it reached her bead she felt the neck of the person and found the collar was the fuzzy one Lica was wearing.  She reached up and felt a bloody stump where Lica's head had been...
Ghosthunter252 | Today, 03:29 PM
    I have never double posted.
---------------------------------------------
Ghosthunter252 | Today, 03:29 PM
    I have never double posted.

#42 Raskar Kapak

Raskar Kapak

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE(TomorrowAlora @ Jul 9 2005, 12:22 AM)
Bloody Mary continued-

I heard that if you look into a dark hole (hole in the wall, or whatever) and say Bloody Mary three times and spin around three times with your eyes closed and look into the hole again her bloody face appears. I tried this in daycare and it is true! Not kidding- I actually saw a horrible, albeit very tiny, bloody female face. I was looking into the supply shed, which was pitch dark.

View Post

That's creepy !!!  cwy.gif

Did you feel weird when you tried that ? I mean, to me it looks like auto-hypnosis, auto-suggestion or an altered state of mind.

EDIT: here is a legendary test I found on the net. It was presented in the "urban legends" part of a website

If you have the correct answer, please erase my name of your address book...

This is an alleged real pyshologic test.

A woman is at her mother's funerals, when she sees a man in the crowd in the church. She thinks he is great etc... The man of his life.
She falls in love with him.

Some days later, she kills her own sister. Why? (answer is down)

Answer: She hoped the guy would come back for her sister's funeral.

If you answered correctly, you think the same way a psychopath.

I've heard this test was used by an american psychologist to know if someone have a killer mentality. A large number of serial killers would have taken this test and succeded.
If you didn't find the answer, good for you. If your friends find it, stay at large !

Edited by Raskar Kapak, 12 July 2005 - 01:23 AM.

#43 ghosthunter

ghosthunter

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:11 AM

Ive seen a few*flash* what wher we talking abbout?

#44 Jake

Jake

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 01:04 AM

My mom did Bloody Mary. It is just a way to make sleep overs fun without drugs or alchohol. laugh.gif

#45 Yuri Hyuga

Yuri Hyuga

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Interests:Watch Anime,play games ,read manga. Watch kamen rider shows. Write. Super robot wars and study about yokai

Posted 24 September 2005 - 10:26 AM

Two new urban legend i found.

A red crayon

A married couple bought a used house. The house boasted plenty of sunlight in a great location, but above all, the price made it an excellent bargain.After they were all established in the house, the husband noticed a single red crayon on the floor in the hallway. The couple didn't have any children. The husband thought it odd, but just figured that the previous resident had left it there, and threw it away. The next day, the wife found a red crayon on the floor in the hall."That's strange. I could've sworn I had thrown it away..." explained the husband to his wife, and this time they threw the red crayon away in the trashcan outside of the house.A few days passed, and the couple yet again found a crayon in the hallway. There were no children in sight, and it looked to be the exact same crayon that they threw away the other day. Of course, the couple thought it to be a little creepy and decided to check out the area where they always find the crayon. As they checked out the area, the two of them noticed what seemed to be a mark on the wall of the hallway - a mark of something being covered up underneath.The couple decided to break down the wall, and to their surprise, they found a small empty room behind the wall, filled with a strange odor. With a flashlight, they peered inside, spreading light onto the walls. They could see that the walls were covered in writing from a red crayon, which read, "Mommy I'm sorry please let me out Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy..."

We are friends right ?

One summer night, wanting to test their courage, 5 young friends drove to an abandoned hospital situated at the top of a mountain. Sitting in the car were two guys in the front, and three girls in the back. When they reached the hospital and were about to get out of the car, the girl sitting in the middle of the back seat suddenly cried out, "I don't want to go!"Everyone in the car asked in surprise, "What's the matter?" but the girl started to tremble and wouldn't say a word.They continued to question her, and she finally asked, "We're friends, right? We're all going to stick together, right?"They replied, "What are you talking about? Of course."The girl then slowly turned her eyes to her feet. Everyone else followed her gaze and was shocked at the sight of a white hand stretched out from underneath the car seat with a firm grip on the girl's ankle. Everyone screamed and fled from the car, leaving the girl alone inside.When they thought it would be safe to return, they slowly went back to the car with caution, but the girl was nowhere to be found.To this day, the girl remains missing.
I Know what drives my body. It's not duty or mission. It's the desire to protect people. Yeah, I fight becuse i love people! Kamen Rider Blade.

When you're lost.You're sure to be guided by the strength of your feelings- The future you wish for is already in your hands. Kamen Rider Den-o

#46 MoralThreat

MoralThreat

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 11:20 AM

After reading all the previous stories I don't want to sleep tonight and it's only 12:00 in the afternoon here.

That being said, here is one of my favorite urban legends that I first heard about when it won a Darwin Award.

The Arizona Highway Patrol came upon a pile of smoldering metal embedded into the side of a cliff rising above the road at the apex of a curve. the wreckage resembled the site of an airplane crash, but it was a car. The type of car was unidentifiable at the scene. The lab finally figured out what it was and what had happened.

It seems that a guy had somehow gotten hold of a JATO unit (Jet Assisted Take Off - actually a solid fuel rocket) that is used to give heavy military transport planes an extra 'push' for taking off from short airfields. He had driven his Chevy Impala out into the desert and found a long, straight stretch of road. Then he attached the JATO unit to his car, jumped in, got up some speed and fired off the JATO!

The facts, as best could be determined, are that the operator of the 1967 Impala hit JATO ignition at a distance of approximately 3.0 miles from the crash site. This was established by the prominent scorched and melted asphalt at that location. The JATO, if operating properly, would have reached maximum thrust within five seconds, causing the Chevy to reach speeds well in excess of 350 MPH, continuing at full power for an additional 20-25 seconds. The driver, soon to be pilot, most likely would have experienced G-forces usually reserved for dog-fighting F-14 jocks under full afterburners, basically causing him to become insignificant for the remainder of the event. However, the automobile remained on the straight highway for about 2.5 miles (15-20 seconds) before the driver applied and completely melted the brakes, blowing the tires and leaving thick rubber marks on the road surface, then becoming airborne for additional 1.4 miles and impacting the cliff face at a height of 125 feet, leaving a blackened crater 3 feet deep in the rock.

Most of the driver's remains were not recoverable; however, small fragments of bone, teeth and hair were extracted from the crater, and fingernail and bone shards were removed from a piece of debris believed to be a portion of the steering wheel.

#47 I AM Legend

I AM Legend

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 12:54 PM

Ok this is an urban legend from the Netherlands/Europe that made headlines in the dutch media around 2003. i did not read the entire thread so i do not hope someone else has posted this already. I'll have to translate it from a dutch website so i hope you'll understand the story.

-The Smiley Gang-
In the year 2003 several Police units around the country had been confronted with the rumour about a gang of young maroccan men that confront young women with the rather sickening choice of being raped by members of the group or receiving the 'eternal smile'.
The girls that choose the eternal smile will get two cuts starting from the corner of the mouth up to the cheek. The gang members then put salt into the wounds to create the eternal smile. Or so the story goes.

It coused quite a stirr among teenagers when this rumour was passed on through mobile text messaging and the internet.

It was stated by police officials that it was a rumour and quite an old one too.
A researcher from the university of Leiden found out that the legend of the 'Eternal Smile' originated in Glasgow, Scotland and is about 60 years old.
(**the website does not say how the original story went dry.gif **)
In London the legend was connected to Chelsea supporters that would attack and violate supporters of the opposing team.

In 1990 the story crossed the north sea channel. The element of rape was added to the story huh.gif . In belgium this story started in the french region of the country and then in the early months of 2003 it crossed over into the city of Antwerp during the somewhat 'rascist' riots in the district of 'Borgerhout'. (You guessed it, now the element of rascism is woven into the stoy.)
Flemings were warning each other of a marauding group of maroccans. Maroccan women were spreading a rumour about a violent group of belgian men that would cut up maroccan women.

I don't really know if this is the correct story and timeline but i do remember the riots in the 'Borgerhout' district. It was all over the news. I guess that was when the story crossed the border into the netherlands with antwerp being very close to the dutch border.

It's not a real bloody or gory horror story even though the face cutting is quite morbid. But i like how one can see how this story evolves and crosses borders in a period of a few years.

Hope you guys could understand the story. (Me not that good with english language laugh.gif )
And i hope you enjoyed it.

wink.gif

Edited by I AM Legend, 24 September 2005 - 12:57 PM.

IPB Image

#48 Fading Shadow

Fading Shadow

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy anything your average punk/goth/geek/prep/band geek/nerd/addict/etc. likes!

Posted 25 September 2005 - 05:17 AM

My favorite is one called "Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn On The Light?"
There is no specific names for the people or anything.
Here goes...

One day this fraternity girl was heading over to a public library to study with her frat friends for a test that was going to be the following day. She walked over there on foot and about halfway to the library she remembered that she forgot her notebook. She ran back all the way to her apartment.

She opened the door slowly and heard weird snoring. She knew that her friend had a case of asthma that would arise in her sleep but she knew it would leave if she let him sleep. So she didn't bother to turn on the light. They kept a dog in the apartment and she felt him run up to her. He kept hopping and grabbing on to her legs. He kept barking as if he saw something dangerous. She told him to shut up and he seemed to have stopped moving. She took the notebook and left again for the library.

She made it to the library in 1 piece and all the fraternity girls kept looking at her pants. They told her that they had these long streaks of red stains. She assumed it was the dog because when she walked in she noticed a wet substance on the floor and assumed the dog had spilled Kool-Aid or something.

When she arrived at her apartment again that night, she opened the door and managed to let out a very loud scream. There she saw her dog in the middle of a bloody puddle. Her roommate had a pillow tied around his face in a suffocated hold. She ran quickly to the neighbors and called the police.

When the police arrived they managed to get the house clean and they brought her into the bathroom for her final surprise.

There written in her roommates blood were the words..............

AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU DIDN'T TURN ON THE LIGHT?

In conclusion, it was the murderer that was clawing at her when she was there. It had been the dying roommate that she had heard.

The part that freaks me out the most is the part of her getting clawed by the murderer..That makes me shiver....

Edited by Fading Shadow, 25 September 2005 - 05:19 AM.

#49 Fading Shadow

Fading Shadow

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy anything your average punk/goth/geek/prep/band geek/nerd/addict/etc. likes!

Posted 25 September 2005 - 05:23 AM

Oh my second favorite is backseat driver but I'm sure all of you have heard that one so I don't have to post it..I mean..C'mon..It's the most repeated and retold story of them all..The one about the girl in the car and another guy in some other car is trying to get her to stop her car but she gets scared by him and drives off while he was just trying to tell her that she had someone in the backseat with an ax....

#50 TomorrowAlora

TomorrowAlora

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Horror, fantasy, and real life that is stranger than fiction.

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:33 AM

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/tapping.asp

Legend:   Imbibers drink the liquor from a barrel used to preserve a
dead body.

Examples:

[Dale, 1978]

Some years ago, the father of a friend of mine brought a fairly
enormous house in the middle of Bodmin Moor, a sort of
Georgian/Regency house built on the site of an older farmhouse.

In the capacious cellars they found half a dozen very large
barrels. 'Oh, good!' said mother. 'We can cut them in half and plant
orange trees in them.'

So they set to work to cut the barrels in half, but they found that
one of them was not empty, so they set it up and borrowed the
necessary equipment from the local pub. The cellar filled with a
rich, heady Jamaican odour.

'Rum, by God!' said the father. It was indeed, so they decided to
take advantage of some fifty gallons of the stuff before cutting the
barrel in half.

About a year later, after gallons of rum punch, flip and butter had
been consumed, it was getting hard to get any more rum out of the
barrel, even by tipping it up with wedges. So they cut it in half,
and found in it the well-preserved body of a man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------

[Iserson, 1994]

British sailors used makeshift enbalming when Lord Nelson died at
Trafalgar. Surviving officers decided to return the body to England
rather than bury this famous admiral at sea. Reportedly his body was
immersed in the ship's brandy stores, the only preservative
available. The sailors, though, not wanting to go without their
alcohol, siphoned out portions for drinking through a piece of
macaroni, eventually draining the brandy dry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------

[Smith, 1996]

During the winter of 1861, the conductor of a train received for
transport a huge parcel addressed to a professor of the College of
France. It had been sent from Java. On the way to Paris, the trains
was held up on a siding waiting for an express to pass, and during
the wait, the conductor and his assistant noticed the parcel was
leaking. As the story puts it, it trickled "... un liquide ambre, de
gout tres fine at tres particulier." Naturally, he called in his
mates, including the driver and fireman, and they boozed on until
the express had passed. Wiping their moustaches, they hurriedly went
on to their destination to be greeted by the professor who informed
them that the parcel held the body of a "great ape of Borneo."

Variations:
Besides humans in their final repose, liquor-filled casks of this
legend have been said to contain the bodies of monkeys being shipped
from Africa to museums in the USA and Britain.

Although tales from all branches of the legend usually conclude with
the drinkers' either just realizing what they've been ingesting or
becoming ill over it, some versions end with the tipplers' dying of
a dread illness brought on by ingesting something a corpse had been
stewing in.
Origins:   Versions of the basic legend about unwitting persons
drinking a liquid used to preserve a corpse have been around for
centuries. The most famous of these older tales features the
transported remains of Admiral Nelson, but numerous stories dating
as far back as 1861 about casks containing liquor-preserved monkeys
going astray have also been meticulously recorded. And as we'll see
later, a kissing cousin of this legend was all the rage in the
thirteenth century.

The why of this legend goes a bit beyond the expected "person
unknowingly ingests yucky foodstuff" theme, which carries the
implied message that it is always better to look before leaping (or
in this case, peek before quaffing). Folklorist Jan Brunvand states:
Surely there is a strain of poetic justice in almost all of these
stories, since regularly the contaminated alcohol is either drunk by
someone who more or less deserves his fate, or else the corpse is
that of someone who outranked the drinkers. Thus, gentiles
(according to the story) eat the hated Jew; common sailors drink the
admiral's brandy; Americans party on the defeated English general's
wine, and those who have merely bought into the lordly manor drink
up the rum left there by its past rightful owner.
Supplementing that idea is the oldest tale of this ilk, a gem from
eight hundred years ago that features tomb despoilers who feed
themselves their just deserts:
The Arab historian Abd el Latif wrote in the thirteenth century of a
group of treasure hunters who found an ancient sealed jar of honey
while exploring the tombs beneath the Egyptian pyramids. They
settled down to a delicious lunch, dipping their bread into the jar,
until one of the diners pulled out a human hair. A quick
investigation revealed the preserved body of a child curled up at
the bottom of the jar. The historian credits the story to "an
Egyptian worthy of belief." If he had checked further, we suspect he
would have encountered the familiar chain of friends of friends of
friends.
That theme continues to imbue the legend to this day, as this more
modern telling about "clever" workmen shows:
As a lad, a foaf [friend of a friend] spent some 18 months helping
to re-plumb a country house. The titled lady of the house said to
the men, who were living in, that perhaps they might care to earn
some money at weekends instead of going to the pub they could
clean the enormous chandeliers in the ball room. She had available a
barrel of whisky which could be used for the purpose and which she
said she was otherwise going to throw out. Of course, the men
agreed; they bought some methylated spirits for the chandelier job,
bottled the whisky and drank it themselves.

Afterwards the lady paid them handsomely, and said: "Of course, the
best thing was that we were able to use the whisky for something
useful instead of throwing it out. My husband died some years ago in
Australia, and that whisky was used to pickle his body when it was
brought home for burial."
Unlike a closely-related legend about workers who fall into vats and
whose unnoticed, decomposing bodies go on to form part of a potable
or foodstuff sent on to consumers, "casked corpse" tales lack modern
analogues and do not reflect current societal concerns. The
explanation for these legends lies in a  combination of hazily-
remembered facts about famous bodies shipped in liquor, embellished
with a bit of old-fashioned storytelling about sailors determined to
have their daily tot or homeowners who make "fortuitous" finds. Yet
before the storytelling can be added to the mix, there has to be a
foundation of fact to build upon.

In the days before refrigeration and embalming, folks who died far
away were sometimes transported home preserved as best they could be
in a barrel of alcohol. (Embalming as we know it came into being at
the time of the American Civil War, when the efforts of mortician
Thomas Holmes, the first American to develop and use embalming
fluid, resulted in the preserved bodies of fallen soldiers being
returned to their families for burial. Prior to Holmes, all one
could do was pack a body in ice and hold the funeral as soon as
possible.)

The most famous instance of preservation by immersion in alcohol was
the casking of the remains of Lord Nelson in the ship's brandy
stores after his death during the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. That
much is true Nelson was, in effect, pickled to get as much of him
home in as  
decent a state as possible. But not in rum, as would later be
claimed in lore. No, Nelson had been immersed in brandy for shipment
home. At Gibralter the fluid was replaced with wine.

According to baseless hearsay, when the barrel was opened in
England, it was considerably less than full. (In reality, Nelson
arrived fairly topped up.) This gave rise to the story that sailors
aboard the Victory had been unwilling to let a little thing like a
decomposing dead Admiral get between them and their daily swigging
and thus had been siphoning off generous helpings, eventually
draining the funerary cask dry. Thanks to this bit of lore, the
British Navy has come to use the term "tapping the Admiral" for
getting an unauthorized drink of rum via a surreptitious straw.

Nelson wasn't the only famous Brit whose remains were casked in
booze to get them home. When Prince Henry of Battenberg died from
malaria on a British expeditionary force to West Africa in 1895, his
body was transported back to England for a royal burial in an
improvised tank made from biscuit tins and filled with navy rum.

The remains of less-famous personages have also been transported in
this manner. In 1857, Nancy Martin of Wilmington, North Carolina,
was on a year-long cruise with her father and brother when she died
at sea. The menfolk put her body into a large cask after first tying
it to a chair and nailing the chair to the bottom of the barrel to
prevent her from floating or sloshing. Whiskey, rum, and wine were
poured in, then the barrel was sealed and stored belowdecks. Upon
return to dry land, Nancy was buried, still in her booze-filled
cask, in Oakdale Cemetery. (Captain Martin was also to lose his son
on this same voyage; four months later the lad was swept overboard
during a midnight squall.)

It doesn't take all that much by way of fertile imagination to build
on any of these true-life caskings all one needs to make a good
tale is to toss at it some thirsty sailors or a handful of parvenues
who've inherited the manor but not the manners. That someone's
remains could be stored in liquor is enough to set such tales in
motion; from there it's but a hop and a skip to the certainty that
someone somewhere must have stumbled upon seemingly lucky find only
to afterwards discover he'd been "tapping the admiral."

Barbara "will you have a pint or a half Nelson?" Mikkelson

Sightings:   In 2006 Reuters news service reported that a Hungarian
magazine had published a version of this story:
Hungarian builders who drank their way to the bottom of a huge
barrel of rum while renovating a house got a nasty surprise when a
pickled corpse tumbled out of the empty barrel, a police magazine
website reported.

According to online magazine www.zsaru.hu, workers in Szeged in the
south of Hungary tried to move the barrel after they had drained it,
only to find it was surprisingly heavy and were shocked when the
body of a naked man fell out.

The website said that the body of the man had been shipped back from
Jamaica 20 years ago by his wife in the barrel of rum in order to
avoid the cost and paperwork of an official return.

According to the website, workers said the rum in the 300-litre
barrel had a "special taste" so they even decanted a few bottles of
the liquor to take home.

The wife has since died and the man was buried in a proper grave.
Last updated:   4 May 2006

Proud member of "The Head-Knockers Club"

Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't here. Just because you can't hear them, doesn't mean they aren't whispering in my ear.

"Disrupting the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it." --Dr. Horrible

#51 wolflodge

wolflodge

Apport

• GS Member
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:weird stuff

Posted 07 May 2006 - 05:34 PM

sick.gif

#52 TomorrowAlora

TomorrowAlora

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Horror, fantasy, and real life that is stranger than fiction.

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:05 PM

LMAO- well said! Here, I will join you  sick.gif

Proud member of "The Head-Knockers Club"

Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't here. Just because you can't hear them, doesn't mean they aren't whispering in my ear.

"Disrupting the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it." --Dr. Horrible

#53 alias

alias

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:47 AM

billions of blistering blue barnacles...

sick.gif

- people are strangers, because they are strange

#54 lissybird

lissybird

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:53 AM

sick.gif  sick.gif  sick.gif
Since Summer 2005, haunting GS/PS
Prissy Lissy!
Formerly eaj (elizabeth anne jane) and tara juliet
Pooky Fan!

#55 spookymatchbox

spookymatchbox

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:32 AM

LOL the jamaican rum had "a special taste"..that's awful wink.gif

user posted image

Official Rejects site : The Devil's Rejects

R.I.P. Matthew McGrory

#56 Yuri Hyuga

Yuri Hyuga

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Interests:Watch Anime,play games ,read manga. Watch kamen rider shows. Write. Super robot wars and study about yokai

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:22 AM

A popular urban legend in Japan is that the Shirogane Tunnel in Meguro ward in Tokyo should be avoided, as it is the gateway shinigami use for the path between the lands of the living and the dead. There have been reports of screaming faces set into the silhouettes of the tunnel's pillars

A Shinigami is a Death God it's like the Grim Reaper
I Know what drives my body. It's not duty or mission. It's the desire to protect people. Yeah, I fight becuse i love people! Kamen Rider Blade.

When you're lost.You're sure to be guided by the strength of your feelings- The future you wish for is already in your hands. Kamen Rider Den-o

#57 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:17 PM

I think I have found my new favorite Urban Legend:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/skinned.asp

#58 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:16 AM

Here is one war that is related.

The Message Under the Stamp

During the war a soldier faithfully wrote his mother every week so she would know he was all right, until one week she did not get a letter and immediately began to worry. Within a couple of weeks she got a letter from the Army saying that her son had been captured and was being held in a Prisoner-of-War camp, and they assured her that they had no reason to believe the American prisoners were being mistreated in any way. A few weeks later the woman finally received another letter from her son, it read: "Dear Mom, Try not to worry about me, they are treating us well and I will be released as soon as the war is over. Make sure that little Teddy gets the stamp for his collection. Love you, Joe" The woman was overjoyed to hear the news, but was confused because she had no idea who "little Teddy" was. She decided to steam the stamp from the envelope and have a look. When she did she saw that written on the back of the stamp were the words: "They have cut off my legs".
Here is a variation of Thump, Thump, Drag.

Thump, Thump, Drag...

A teenage baby-sitter put the kids she was watching to sleep in their beds and went back downstairs. The late night news was on the TV -- the reporter said a psychopath from a local mental institution was on the loose and that police thought he might be in the area. He cautioned residents to lock their doors and windows because this guy was very, very dangerous. Well, the teenager checked the locks on the windows and the doors, but she forgot the door on the cellar bulkhead. Needless to say, the psychopath broke in about an hour later, coming up from the cellar, armed with an ax. The children heard some noises downstairs, but thought it was the baby-sitter moving some furniture around. Then it got real quiet. All they heard for the remainder of the night was this noise: "Thump! Thump! Dra-aag... Thump! Thump! Dra-aag..." Evidently, they were too afraid to get up to see what it was. In the morning, their parents came home and were horrified to find the babysitter at the top of the stairs, dead with both arms hacked off at the elbows. She had been climbing the stairs on the bloody stumps of her arms, pulling her badly injured body along. Was she trying to check on the children? Was she trying to get help? Or in the madness of her tortured soul, was she planning to kill the children herself? No one knows for sure.

The Crash

A young girl had decided to sneak out of the house, to go to a party. Her protective parents would not allow her to go. While she was at the party, she hooked up with her boyfriend and they went to the local Lover's lane. The He had been drinking heavily. He got very demanding. She insisted that he bring her back to the party. On the way back they had an accident, crashing into another vehicle. When the she woke up in the hospital, she knew that she was dying, her nurse told her, that her boyfriend had died in the accident and so had the couple in the other car. She asked the nurse, to give a message to her parents. She begged the nurse to tell her parents, that she was very sorry she had disobeyed them. The nurse just looked at her, after the girl died, another nurse asked why she had remained silent and not contacted the girls parents. The nurse replied, "I did not know what to say, the people in the other car were her parents."

QUOTE(Raskar Kapak @ Jul 9 2005, 05:57 AM) View Post
EDIT: here is a legendary test I found on the net. It was presented in the "urban legends" part of a website

If you have the correct answer, please erase my name of your address book...

This is an alleged real pyshologic test.

A woman is at her mother's funerals, when she sees a man in the crowd in the church. She thinks he is great etc... The man of his life.
She falls in love with him.

Some days later, she kills her own sister. Why? (answer is down)

Answer: She hoped the guy would come back for her sister's funeral.

If you answered correctly, you think the same way a psychopath.

I've heard this test was used by an american psychologist to know if someone have a killer mentality. A large number of serial killers would have taken this test and succeded.
If you didn't find the answer, good for you. If your friends find it, stay at large !

unsure.gif Oh my, I guess I have the mind of a psychopath...oh dear, oh dear. teehee.gif

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 14 January 2007 - 12:19 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#59 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 January 2007 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE(TomorrowAlora @ May 7 2006, 02:33 PM) View Post
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/tapping.asp

Legend: Imbibers drink the liquor from a barrel used to preserve a
dead body.

Here is an interesting tid bit. Did you know there is a fermented drink called Scrumpy? It is made from apples and yucky.gif raw meat. Here is a recipe for it at this link.

Scrumpy Recipe

Yummy... laugh.gif

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#60 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE(MacCionoadha @ Jan 14 2007, 02:51 PM) View Post
Here is an interesting tid bit. Did you know there is a fermented drink called Scrumpy? It is made from apples and yucky.gif raw meat. Here is a recipe for it at this link.

Scrumpy Recipe

Yummy... laugh.gif

I'm the kind of sick individual who would be willing to try it!  biggrin.gif  Seriously!  I eat my meat practically raw anyway...I pan-sear my steaks for about three seconds on each side and eat it right away (yeah, I know it's risky, but I can't help myself).  So, drinking it?  Why not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users