• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EEshouldnotB

EEshouldnotB

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:34 AM

Over a period of time consisting of a few months I have spotted two strange people in the area I'm which I live and work. I spotted the first person walking out of my neighbourhood one evening coming home from work. He had long curly brown hair and clothes consisting of a white shirt, red tie, black boots, a dark coloured trenchcoat and matching fedora style hat. I did not get a look at his face. The second person I saw when sitting in a restaurant. He had short blond hair and wore a grey trenchcoat. I saw both of the men in this area various times and every time I was left with an uneasy, empty feeling. I am never able to get them out of my mind and I dream about them. When ever I see them they are there until I look away, when I do, they disappear and I am left questioning if it even happened. Does anybody have any information on this?
E-E

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,363 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:50 AM

Only what you've told us. Could just be the way they look is unsettling to you. Are you saying when you see them in public, you glance away and then they are gone? Could just be they chose that moment to get up and leave. If it keeps happening, I'd not take your eyes off them and walk over and say something, maybe even describe what you told us and see what they say. I'm betting there is nothing sinister going on. And IF there were anything odd, it would be interesting to see what they say when confronted

Maybe they'd just laugh and buy you a beer! ;)
Posted Image

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,838 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:36 PM

Welcome to the forums, EEshouldNotB!

Yes, please do as Vlawde suggested. You need to know, right?
And pull out your cell phone first and take a picture in their direction. See if they show up in the photo! You really need to do something or you'll wonder about this for the rest of your life, if it's real or all in your mind!  :wacko:  If you talk to the person, you can simply say something like, are you Stacy's sister/brother? They say no, and you say, I'm sorry, my mistake and walk away.

This whole think is kind of freaky... So find out... and of course there's always the possibility of extreme paranoia. Need to rule that out too!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 09:33 PM

Hi EE, welcome to the boards! I'd also suggest walking straight over to them and engaging them in conversation. Can be something like 'I like your hat, where did you buy it?" and see what happens. I also think that if you're not comfortable approaching them directly try taking a picture as Jim suggested and see what you can get on the screen. I look forward to hearing how you go!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 biblophile

biblophile

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, books art

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:56 PM

View PostEEshouldnotB, on 26 May 2016 - 11:34 AM, said:

Over a period of time consisting of a few months I have spotted two strange people in the area I'm which I live and work. I spotted the first person walking out of my neighbourhood one evening coming home from work. He had long curly brown hair and clothes consisting of a white shirt, red tie, black boots, a dark coloured trenchcoat and matching fedora style hat. I did not get a look at his face. The second person I saw when sitting in a restaurant. He had short blond hair and wore a grey trenchcoat. I saw both of the men in this area various times and every time I was left with an uneasy, empty feeling. I am never able to get them out of my mind and I dream about them. When ever I see them they are there until I look away, when I do, they disappear and I am left questioning if it even happened. Does anybody have any information on this?
I had a similar experience in Montana I came across two men that seemed strange to me , something about their eyes and their manner that made me feel they were not human. I came away from them feeling drained of energy, the only reference of such people I have ever come across was in a book by Carlos Castaneda, in one of his books on his shamanic training he told his teacher Don Juan about an encounter he had along a desert  road with a bunch of strange men who wanted a ride, he felt something strange about these men and refused. His teacher told him he very narrowly escaped danger had he given the men a ride he would of lost his spirit.
Perhaps they are something a kin to the black eyed children people have been seeeing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Stranger, Research

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users