• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 K9Crusader

K9Crusader

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:02 PM

Maybe this is old news but I just read that the show was cancelled, according to Bigfootresearhnews.com. I actually liked that show, I never expected them to find him at least not with the methods they used on the show, but it was fun to watch. Oh well I guess they couldn't find an audience for it.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,705 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:43 PM

Aw, that show was a guilty pleasure of mine! I felt all the production people following and filming them investigate made too much noise that would alert any potential bigfoots, assuming they exist.

Josh Gates Expedition Unknown is currently having a multi part series searching for the Yeti. Of course they have more money to do this, but are doing it right IMO. They have multiple DNA samples from various places and supposed yeti relics, are at the right places etc
Posted Image

#3 K9Crusader

K9Crusader

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:23 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 21 October 2016 - 06:43 PM, said:

Aw, that show was a guilty pleasure of mine! I felt all the production people following and filming them investigate made too much noise that would alert any potential bigfoots, assuming they exist.

Josh Gates Expedition Unknown is currently having a multi part series searching for the Yeti. Of course they have more money to do this, but are doing it right IMO. They have multiple DNA samples from various places and supposed yeti relics, are at the right places etc
I guess it was a guilty pleasure for me as well, I have been following Expedition unknown. I agree with you that they are doing it the right way but I'm gonna miss the Bobes lol

#4 capn b

capn b

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:06 PM

They were near my home a few years ago looking for a bigfoot. It was pretty cool seeing the woods I've wandered around in on TV.
Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it's not there

#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:58 PM

aaaaw that's a shame! My dad loved that show. Now who will find ol' bigfoot!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 02:39 AM

Mess of hicks running around with weapons shooting up the place... Just another good ole boys show... I'm glad it got canceled.

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,705 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:49 AM

I think you are thinking of another show where the hillbillys run around looking for bigfoot and other monsters, Mountain Monsters.  Finding Bigfoot wasn't like that at all. They were sincere, and part of the
Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization

But it did kinda seem a  bit silly at times. They talked with witnesses, did multiple investigations and stakeouts etc.

Posted Image

#8 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:54 PM

the stakeouts were my fave part of the show :D
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#9 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:00 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 31 October 2016 - 08:49 AM, said:

I think you are thinking of another show where the hillbillys run around looking for bigfoot and other monsters, Mountain Monsters.  Finding Bigfoot wasn't like that at all. They were sincere, and part of the
Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization

But it did kinda seem a  bit silly at times. They talked with witnesses, did multiple investigations and stakeouts etc.

okay.

The only BigFoot I could ever actually watch was Les Stroud's.

This is a man that has spent more then ½ his life alone in the wilderness.  He's had some spooky encounters. Specifically Northern Washington and Alaska.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users