5 replies to this topic

#1 MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:49 PM

Community rallies to help poltergeist-plagued woman

An overwhelming outpour of support has emerged for the 25-year-old Scottsville woman who claims to be terrorized by a malevolent spirit since 2008.

The 25-year-old’s mother said despite being exploited on numerous occasions by people claiming they could cure the attacks, she finally sees a glimmer of hope as many sincere people have offered help.

https://maritzburgsu...-plagued-woman/
My Signature
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:16 PM

It was an interesting article MacQ, do you know of any other information or articles about the woman being attacked? I had a quick look but didn't have any success.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:56 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 10 January 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

It was an interesting article MacQ, do you know of any other information or articles about the woman being attacked? I had a quick look but didn't have any success.

This is all that is stated in the article:

experienced numerous demonic attacks, including bouts of illness
and fainting spells that eventually culminated in full-blown physical
attacks where cut marks would spontaneously appear on her body.

That picture though... wow! I hope that's not permanent scars.

Posted Image

So bizarre... thanks for sharing the article with us, MacQdor.

#4 MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:21 AM

Hello Klainey and Jim

I'm still looking for more info about this case.  Says it began in 2008, so we'll see.  This is typical poltergeist - demonic behavior, outright physical attacks.  What stood out for me because I know it all too well was the immediate appearance of scratches.

Scratches never seem to come one by one, always all of a sudden and all at once meaning if you got three scratch marks, that's 3 scratch marks that appeared at the same exact time.  Ties into the other "geist" wonder such as people finding carpets folded up, cabinet doors open, items appearing, wall writings, and an occasional immediate sign of water.  Most of these wonders happen at once too.

Individuals, Tina(me Ex) included woke up with scratches all over.    There's no precursor to pain. Meaning with if I was scratch myself using my thumbnail I would feel pain, throughout the time it took me to actually scratch myself.  We'ret talking seconds, etc.    These demonic cases seem different.  The scratches appear in between eye blinks.

Very abrupt.

The 2nd thing I found interesting was the mention of teams coming promising solutions and end up not doing anything.    I know that feeling all too well.
My Signature
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#5 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:22 AM

I'm glad you shared the story with us, MacQdor... it's compelling!

Let us know if you find more information on this.... curious minds want to know!  ;)

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

I'd say those look more like outright gouging, not mere scratches, .
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com