• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#41 mercesgirl

mercesgirl

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, ghosts, desktop enhancement.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(GhostlyGrace @ Nov 16 2006, 05:57 PM) View Post

You actually expect me to remember how I found this place?  That was years ago... back when tippiflaps was a moderator and ezboard had come and gone a few times and it was just too long ago.. Maybe 2002?  I think I lurked in 2001 but can't remember... I think i was reading another ghost message board and somebody mentioned this one but not really sure...

What ever happen to tipi?

I found it looking for ghost pics myself.  Joined the board about a year later.
[font=Comic Sans Ms]<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--coloro:#FF6666--><span style="color:#FF6666"><!--/coloro-->Ghosts are invisible, and I didn't see anything. Therefore, ghosts must exsist.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#FF6666--><span style="color:#FF6666"><!--/coloro-->-Gilbert Godfrey on Celebrity Paranormal<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#42 LilTue

LilTue

Total Harry Potter Geek

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 12:47 AM

I've wondered about tipi myself.  I hope he's doing alright.  Last time I talked with him, he was having health issues and trying to buy some horses that were slated for slaughter.  We started talking because I'm a member of HSUSA trying to stop the slaughter of wild horses in the US.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

#43 kfmc1205

kfmc1205

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:41 AM

Hi!  I found this website due to I had a message on my phone that sounded like whispering but I cannot make out what is being said.  The message was left on my house phone's voice message machine, which may I add my phone does not allow voice messages, which is built into my V-tech phone as a memo devise(like a tape recorder).  This message is a mystery due to it was recorded at 5:13am, everyone in my home were sleeping due to the kids are scared and sleep in my room after hearing walking on the steps in my raised ranch home, so I know no one was up.  I took digital pictures of the inside of the home an found orbs in the dining room and the living room.  My youngest son always has these circles of light around him in many different sizes.  I next took my cam recorder and turned off all but one light...due to I was freaked out, and found these orbs moving.  We just bought the home in June 2006, which was built in 1964.  I googled ghosts and this was one of the websites that was suggested to go on.  I guess now I am VERY Currious and I know some people think this is all nonsence but I believe there is another plane of existence. thanks.gif

Edited by kfmc1205, 22 November 2006 - 06:32 AM.

#44 Hauntinghelp

Hauntinghelp

Orb

• GS Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:46 AM

I found GS doing a forum search on the net. What I did find was that this looked like the best site around thanks.gif

#45 LilTue

LilTue

Total Harry Potter Geek

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:52 AM

Hi kmfc.  I'm interested in hearing more about your experiences and welcome to the boards to you and HauntingHelp. smile.gif

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

#46 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE(Hauntinghelp @ Nov 21 2006, 08:46 AM) View Post

I found GS doing a forum search on the net. What I did find was that this looked like the best site around thanks.gif

Awww, thanks Hauntinghelp!   biggrin.gif

#47 wickedstar

wickedstar

Orb

• GS Member
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:travel-be amazed by the beauty of things, music, music, music, Photography, making crafts, philosophy, magic, mysteries and the other realities, so many things that are in this life and beyond...

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:29 PM

Surfing as usual looking for info cous I am allways looking around for some answers and so on. I have also read so much and be to so many places I dont have a clue how I got here but I am having fun, Thanks for having me, helping and sharing.
Cheers and blessings biggrin.gif

#48 Stuckinahs

Stuckinahs

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE(Stuckinahs @ Nov 13 2006, 06:26 PM) View Post

Actually a member of another board told me about this site.  I am glad to be hear and look forward to getting to know other members.

Thank you...actually it is my grandson, and it was his first birthday.  Thanks for asking.

#49 Kate_78

Kate_78

Feeler of the Shoes

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Anything with Orlando Bloom, Leonardo DiCaprio, or Dean Cain hehe.<br />Music, anything....Country, soft rock, rock, <br />Kids, I have 2 of them now ;)<br />Reading, I love to read but, don't b/c if I do I'll loose what little sleep I don't get.<br />Writing, I<br />Kate.

Posted 24 November 2006 - 06:01 PM

Hi,
I've found GS b/c of my Daughter.  She's always talked about these shadow people as she called them or shadow's back when she was 1.
And I jumped online and did a search for anything to deal with Shadow's or Shadow Creatures.
She's always claimed to see stuff around the house and talk about stuff around the house.  We've also had some strange things happen here as well that can't really be explained.  And some of them I've had wittnesses for wink.gif
But, my main concern was my daughter.  I"ll never forget we were in her room playing one evening and I was on the phone with my cousin and out of the clear blue she said "No shadows!!  I can't come outside to play right now!"  She was getting really upset.  My cousin told me to quizz her about what was going on and she said "Mommy, it's two girl shadow's wanting me to come outside right now."  She said that they were being mean to each other and slapping at them, and at her.
Soooooooo always believing her because she's a very truthfull kid.  She's 3 now and this has been going on since 1.  I got online and did a search and found this wonderfull place wink.gif
Take Care,
Kate.

#50 deg

deg

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:38 AM

by accident like always.i did how ever wanted to find a site where i could share things that did happen to me . one night i was awaken up at 3a every morning.i do have my own ways of finding out what is going on,and as the story went there was a killing that took place there between a man and his wife.little was told to me.things do happen even when the drape is open red eyes that i could see and the  eeriness felt like hot and would not go away until 6a.this is why i wanted to find a site like this.i do have more stories to tell.

#51 bleeding_poppy

bleeding_poppy

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 10:12 PM

i found ghost study a very very long time ago....im now 18 which is still young, but i have been very fond of ghosts and everything mysterious since i was at least 12. i know i found the site many many years ago at least 6 but i cant recall exactly how...i think it may have been a google search thats how i usually find anything, but im pretty glad i found it.

#52 Trapper

Trapper

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, music, watching my favorite shows/movies and the paranormal.

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:42 PM

It's been a good few years since I first found Ghoststudy, and I honestly can't quite remember exactly how I found the place.  I believe though that I was searching for ghost pictures and I stumbled upon the site.  Bookmarked it, and have been coming back ever since.

#53 Micco

Micco

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Sharing my horrific experiences, flicking people, music, bugging folks, and umm...yea i cant think of anything, i jsut got home from school where i fought with the fat arse boy in year 9

Posted 01 December 2006 - 03:21 AM

Oooh how i found this place.

Google =D google is the best, i tell you that.

#54 earthangelim

earthangelim

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 02:17 PM

angel.gif Well found this site thx to a gf about 3 and a half yrs ago and chek on things from time to time ..the links have made it that i have met some amazing wonderful people and life long friends....so figured oooo geess let's join this here board ..and so here i be...xox Earthangelim

Edited by earthangelim, 04 December 2006 - 02:17 PM.

#55 Wraith

Wraith

GhostStudy Photo Analyst

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 06:25 PM

I found it both entertaining and educational. Actually, I don't remember. I've slept since then. OK, I was drunk. No, wait... I was using my favorite search engine to find a paranormal topic, probably related to ghosts or something or nuther and accidently clicked on the wrong link. After reading the members' posts, I immediately signed up. I even saved my very first post to disk, where I could always refer back to it for nostalgia sake. Unfortunately, I can't read it, as it had been saved on a 5-1/4" floppy. I think we were debating whether or not the earth was trapezoid-shaped instead of flat.

Thanks for asking,
Wraith

#56 Lesley

Lesley

Orb

• GS Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:03 AM

I came across Ghoststudy (and joined as a member) many moons ago whilst searching for pics or videos of Ghosties... it was early 2001. I built up to over 400 posts but all was lost when there was some kind of "crash" and lots of database info was lost and there were a lot of probs with message boards etc. I often came back to GS to look at pics etc and re-joined as a member in December of 2004. I have been quiet as far as postings are concerned up until the last few months. Tis good to back! no.gif
~ My dreams are where I go to be with my lost little ones. In my dreams is where they are. There in my dreams I can hold them, hear their voices, see their innocent faces, see their smiles, kiss them, hug them and see their beauty … my little  darlings  xxxx ~

Mummy xx

#57 Elbowİrock

Elbowİrock

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 01:37 PM

I've been here before, agers ago, but I forgot my username and password so made another one!

The name is Mikel, I'm 29 and love anything to do with the paranormal, I'm currently a member on the Tom Slemen Forum, but I won't post the link, I'm not here to advertise....

I'm from The Wirral UK...

Edited by Elbowİrock, 11 December 2006 - 01:38 PM.

#58 TheCheese909

TheCheese909

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Studying Paranormal Activity. I love to watch Ghost Hunters on SciFi. Thats one of my favorite shows. Dont talk trash about it either, or i shall smite you where you stand. <br /><br />I am a total Nightmare Before Christmas FREAK! Well, i love Jack Skellingston.. I love my PSP &amp; PS2. Jak &amp; Daxter are the greatest games eva created. <br />I love to read. Reading and drawin are my passions. Im really into a series of books about cats. Yes, cats. Called WARRIORS. I have my own RPG site deticated to them. Check it out. www.WarriorsRemix.proboards51.com<br /><br />I love rock music. And oldies. I like country too. But i love Rock. I LOVE Staind. I luv their muzik!

Posted 11 December 2006 - 02:27 PM

Hm.. I found Ghost Studay YEARS ago. It was such a long time ago.. I think i found it on DogPile. Cause i had never heard of Google b4 then. I was looking up ghost info. (nice thing for a lil kid to do, i had to of been 7 years old, 16 now) I think it was shortly after my 'picture' incident. Where a picture flew across the room..
Dieing is just natures way of saying "HEY! Your not alive anymore"
Only when the soul is still will you hear the singing.

#59 hixenbj

hixenbj

EVP

• GS Member
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Reading and an interest in ghosts.

Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:54 PM

I found GS many years ago and lurked for many years. I've always been interested in the paranormal and ghosts, but after there were a few incidents with family members after my mom died, I really got interested. I found GS thru google looking for ghost pictures. This place is great! Everyone is so nice. I've learned a lot thru this site.

When the monthly pictures would come out, I'd already looked at them THE day they came out, then I'd have to wait a whole month for more, that's when I decided to check out this board ... many moons ago. smile.gif and now I can see all the caps posted here too....not only that, I can actually post my opinion. Pretty cool site! ....
It's not what goes into your mouth, but what comes out of it that defiles you ...

#60 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:11 PM

It is just one of the mysteries of the world.  It's like asking where did God come from?  

I believe I was one of the original first 10 ppl to sign up here at GS many years ago. according to Jim.  I have just always been here.  I don't remember how I got here...I think I clicked my ruby slippers together and mumbled there's no place like GS...and  poof!  I was here!  yes.gif

I have always been here and will continue to be here until I die.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users