© Fisana

A Special Hello To Our Lurking Friends!

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:55 PM

I would like to take this time to say a special hello to all those people that have not joined the board but do enjoy reading the threads! I would also like to extend an invitation to them to register and start posting! We love lurkers, but trust me, it is more fun to participate!!

#2 Kiwilady

Kiwilady

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:13 PM

Yep.  I too was a long-time lurker!  I am technologically challanged and thought that if I joined maybe someone, somehow could take over my computor, muck with my files, open my bank account and accounts, kill my cat, crash my car, walk away with my furniture, cause illness among my family, give me endless computer viruses, make the food in my cupboards rancid........etc BUT noooooooo!!  I joined and non of the above happened.  Instead I get a great site where I can give my opinions and ask questions freely and know that either way will be treated with respect and that there is a great deal of knowledge and wisdom among the members who will willingly help and offer opinions, advice, solutions and support to anyone who asks for it.   Sure we get the odd member who seems to only want to argue and cause aggravation but the mods her do an amazing job and anyone like that doesn't seem to stick around for long.

This is an awesome site and the first one that I ever joined.  The members definately look after each other and if you are worried about viruses ect you will find a base of frequent users on this site who you will learn to trust!

Kiwilady Kiwilady

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul

http://hauntedauckland.com

#3 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:55 PM

laugh.gif  That's the best endorsement I've heard in a long time, Kiwilady!

#4 Gizmo

Gizmo

Gremlin

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:01 PM

Hi all, I hope you had a wonderful holiday.  Please don't hesitate to join, it does make your experience here much more enjoyable, and we are glad to have you!

#5 Electricshadow1

Electricshadow1

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:08 PM

Hey everybody what's up? Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name's Brandon and I love ghost's.I enjoy lots of other things too. So if you wanna know anything just write and ill be looking forward to talking to lots of you. Later!

#6 Peek-A-Boo

Peek-A-Boo

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:sailing, and more with water, aikido and spacetraveeel!!

Posted 13 February 2007 - 05:07 AM

Indeed!!!  Just join us! laugh.gif

*Welcome Brandon! smile.gif*

Edited by Peek-A-Boo, 13 February 2007 - 05:08 AM.

^With thanks to Raven Wing!^

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams!!  

#7 shonalynn

shonalynn

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • Interests:Nachos, beer, football.

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:14 AM

Okay, they can join, but I'm not taking any responsability for those who get addicted!

By the way, the doctor told me I only have 3 shock treatments left, then maybe...just maybe...I will be able to log myself off of GS!!! rolleyes.gif
I'm on Facebook!

#8 hatsheput63

hatsheput63

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:egypt..crafts..reading...history..drawing..my family...antiques..ghosts...evps...

Posted 09 March 2007 - 05:33 AM

Hi all  !!!!!
  I am Shelley....a middle-aged unusually happy housewife (a paralegal by trade) I have two kids 15 and 5  so I get teen attitude and toddler tantrums at the same time.....
I have had many,many unexplained things happen to me, many with other people present. One happened in a mansion on tour...and the tour hostess was scared too!!!   anyways I'll save that for another time............I love this sight, I abandoned another one for it!!!!!  I love listening to ya all and I hope you will enjoy me as well. thank you ~Shelley

Attached File  egyptian_writings.jpg   17.24K   2 downloads

Attached File  shelley.gif   6.2K   0 downloads

Attached File  egyptian_writings.jpg   17.24K   0 downloads
What is this ghost shadow that brushes my shoulder?
The night wind whispers and I must follow. Long is the shadow cast by the black wings of fear.

Posted Image

#9 Portia2012

Portia2012

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, Channeling, New Age, Ascended Masters, Egypt, Atlantis, Avalon, Law...

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE(shonalynn @ Feb 13 2007, 10:14 AM) View Post
Okay, they can join, but I'm not taking any responsability for those who get addicted!

Who is addicted LOL. Looks at the post count one more time. Addicted? NO way smile.gif

By the way, the doctor told me I only have 3 shock treatments left, then maybe...just maybe...I will be able to log myself off of GS!!! rolleyes.gif

Only three? Well, that leaves me with 1,000 left to go.

Posted Image

Made by SIlent Walker :)

#10 Jodi911

Jodi911

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:19 AM

Hi, I've been reading here for about 8-9 months. I appreciate and enjoy your posts, photos and videos. Thanks for making them accessible to me.

Jodi

#11 Kittencaboodle

Kittencaboodle

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:58 PM

Hello

I'll make more effort to post in the future, just updated my profile

Tessa x

#12 Jester243

Jester243

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Aviation photography and all manner of things that I cannot easily explain.

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE(Kiwilady @ Dec 29 2006, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep.  I too was a long-time lurker!  I am technologically challanged and thought that if I joined maybe someone, somehow could take over my computor, muck with my files, open my bank account and accounts, kill my cat, crash my car, walk away with my furniture, cause illness among my family, give me endless computer viruses, make the food in my cupboards rancid........etc BUT noooooooo!!  I joined and non of the above happened.  Instead I get a great site where I can give my opinions and ask questions freely and know that either way will be treated with respect and that there is a great deal of knowledge and wisdom among the members who will willingly help and offer opinions, advice, solutions and support to anyone who asks for it.   Sure we get the odd member who seems to only want to argue and cause aggravation but the mods her do an amazing job and anyone like that doesn't seem to stick around for long.

This is an awesome site and the first one that I ever joined.  The members definately look after each other and if you are worried about viruses ect you will find a base of frequent users on this site who you will learn to trust!

That is awsome, post this on the front page!!!!  yes.gif  yes.gif  good.gif
Can't sleep, Clowns will eat me...Can't sleep Clowns will eat me...Can't sleep Clowns will eat me...

#13 Guest_Silent Walker_*

Guest_Silent Walker_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:29 AM

I lurked for a while, then the temptation became stronger and stronger until I couldnt help myself........it just happened!!!!

I am an Administrator for a Leicester City football fans site here in the UK (www.lcfconline.co.uk - Mods - Please delete if you do not wish for me to put this url on here) and can honestly say that the site, admin, mods and members are amongst the very best that I have witnessed.....

So c'mon in.........the waters lovely  yahoo.gif

#14 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 18 September 2007 - 06:21 AM

I'm Gerry, I've been ghosting this forum for a long time now and I like the constant activity by the moderators. I always looked forward to new places to be talked about. One of these days after I graduate from SDSU this semester I'm gonna take one of those adventurous trips. Anyone down for Bridgewater!?
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#15 Avani17

Avani17

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE(HelenaHandBaskettGStudy @ Dec 16 2006, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to take this time to say a special hello to all those people that have not joined the board but do enjoy reading the threads! I would also like to extend an invitation to them to register and start posting! We love lurkers, but trust me, it is more fun to participate!!

Ok ok I have crossed over.  "Hello I am Avani and I am a crossed over Lurker."
Just thought I would say something instead of reading Picture 483.gif  I only lurked a day or so, then became a member. Not hard to convince me, seems like a nice place.

#16 ozziefudd

ozziefudd

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:27 AM

I am very much looking forward to the comraderie I've learned to expect from people in this field of interest. What an exciting and enthusiastic group we are. I lurked elsewhere for about 6 months before braving registration & posting there. I learned my lesson and jumped right in here. Now I find it difficult to tear myself away from the forums.

#17 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:52 PM

Excellent!!! Glad to see some lurkers have been posters!! I lOVE when that happens!

#18 JeefBerkey

JeefBerkey

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:01 PM

Yep, you got me!
I've been for what feels a lifelong lurker
I've taken the plunge and joined but I must ask;
Please, do not press me about my avatar.
It does have supernatural connections

Keep th beans frying people!
Jeef xxxxxxxxxxxx
What did you say then?
Oh hang on it was me wasn't it
No wait
Yeah
What?
I'm not your friend now
Do you like chips?
Cool

#19 TABBYC716

TABBYC716

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:59 AM

[/font]
QUOTE(HelenaHandBaskettGStudy @ Dec 16 2006, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I would like to take this time to say a special hello to all those people that have not joined the board but do enjoy reading the threads! I would also like to extend an invitation to them to register and start posting! We love lurkers, but trust me, it is more fun to participate!!

Hello to all just wanted to stop in and say whats up currently in Brooksville Fl, recently moved from Buffalo NY.

#20 suzieqboo

suzieqboo

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:01 PM

Greetings from Utah!
Hi everyone! I was introduced to you through a fellow paranormal investigator & founder of
NUPS (Northern Utah Paranormal Society) Jennifer!
I love your site! I look forward to long hours of reading and typing with you!
Love & Light,
Suzie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users