• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#21 lumadX

lumadX

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:51 PM

i think i was lurking at this site for a month before i really decided to join! i'm glad i did.

more power to GS!

#22 ghostgrl

ghostgrl

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts
  • Interests: Aliens, Ghost's , reading, PARANORMAL!!

Posted 05 July 2008 - 05:23 PM

I looked a this message board and decided that one day I would join. Well, here I am! innocent0005.gif

#23 Joey

Joey

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Ahh... Music.

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

Yay,  join you lurkers!
C'mon we're nice people. We don't bite anymore!

Aha, I used to creep around (back in the day  rolleyes.gif ) but I decided to join.
When you join you get to post your opinoins and such, and no ones going to ridicule you or anything and start throwing feces. We got that feces problem under control now. wink.gif

~ Joey
Welcome to GhostStudy.
Where the puns never end.

#24 joexx000

joexx000

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:05 PM

lol this was me. but i joined today! yayuh

#25 Arcana Nightshade

Arcana Nightshade

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Writing, people, fantasy, photography, other cultures, learning foreign languages, paranormal, spirituality, philosophy, psychology

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:23 PM

To my surprise, I lurked for only a little while... after a while I just couldn't resist the urge to join and abandoned my lurking ways. ^^

I wish I could remain, but it's just a visit
All midnight eyes read vacancy

#26 Ihearghost

Ihearghost

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:28 AM

Hello ,My name is Linda and I just got here, have not read anything yet,but looking foward to it.

#27 curious

curious

Apport

• GS Member
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Reading, sewing, knitting, learning. <br />

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:58 AM

Hello. I've been quietly lurking for a long time now, started about a year ago just looking at the pics then a few months ago i started reading the boards. I have loved reading the differing thoughts about different subjects.  
Thank's for allowing Non-members to read the posts, I never realized there were so many others who were questioning the same things I was!!

#28 Pepp

Pepp

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:20 AM

Hey, everyone. I'm new here and looking forward to stay here for a long time. I have been a "fan" of ghosts for a long time. Paranormal stuff in general, not only ghost interest me very much. I've always wanted to know more and learn more. Anyway, i'm from Slovenia and i apologize for my spelling smile.gif i try my best. smile.gif

Pepp

#29 BLUEORB

BLUEORB

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

Hi all just arrived to the forums and hope to have a pleasnt stay.

#30 alucard789

alucard789

Orb

• GS Member
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:guitar.writing.reading,studying the unknown

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:59 AM

Hello, joined yesterday and already I am having trouble, forgot password and then when I gave my e mail it said it was not in database but I received confiemation at same e mail so how could it not be in batabase. I think maybe because I was already logged on and didn't know it that might have been the problem, so hopefully I am all set because I have wanted to join for awhile and each time something went wrong.
It is a dynamite site and I hope I get to know you all.  Thanks, alucard789
Do not let your shadow catch you, alucard789

#31 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:14 PM

Well it seems you managed to sort out your logging in probs alucard smile.gif

Welcome to the forums
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#32 embobower

embobower

Orb

• GS Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:22 AM

Hi. Finally joined the boards after about 4 years of checking out the photos on the main site. I'm from the UK and am a sceptic ;)
I just really enjoy looking at paranormal stuff whether I believe or not. Good site though :)

#33 mainemom207

mainemom207

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts
  • Interests:History of places, haunted or not..
    Love cooking and making new things and new recipes are always fun! And well.. Love Cemeteries and Folklore and Love to hear of the History of the United States as well as Abroad.. which has a vast history all by itself!

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:34 PM

Well welcome to all the new comers on the board :) glad you all joined us :) and stopped lurking lol :)
Interested in spirits and the history of places..
Peace and Blessings, Lynne'

Posted Image

#34 deeisin

deeisin

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:20 PM

I only lurked a couple of times but joined up! So far everyone helpful!!!

#35 Veer12

Veer12

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:25 AM

That is awesome, post this on the front page!!!!

#36 Veer12

Veer12

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:17 AM

Hi all, I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

#37 kiminal

kiminal

EVP

• GS Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've been around but I have a lot more time now to join in.  A special hello to you kiwilady, I remember when you joined up on here.  Kiminal.

CODE
Thank You Jeepers and Flubby

#38 bjigglepants

bjigglepants

Orb

• GS Member
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:I collect mold, spores and fungus -Egon Spengler

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

I used to post like...A LOT, to the point where people were probably hoping i would just go away lol then I stopped and lurked, but I felt a little naughty doing that,so now I post *nods*
bjigglepants: to have jiggle in your pants that wiggles when you dance

#39 ALPI

ALPI

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:35 PM

Hello, from Marcia Hamilton, founder of Angels of Light Paranormal Investigations.

#40 neessee

neessee

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

Hi I'm Neessee, from southern California.
I went online two nights ago looking for info on orbs because my room mate took some pics in my room and there were very clear obvious orbs in the photo.
There has been a lot of activity in our condo. It's getting a bit scary because some pictures show dark masses snaking around her.
I have stayed away from the paranormal realm because sometimes just figuring this life out has taken all I've got! However, when my beloved brother passed 12 yrs ago I had some very beautiful loving experiences with him off and on for the next couple yrs after his death. Including one which tried to warn me of my death due to overdose in which I was spared (and subsequently got off drugs due to that experience).
I will be posting some pics and asking for advice about what is happening later today.
I have absolutely no experience (except the ones with my brother). I have read a lot on the subject because of my brother but never sought out experiences because I don't believe I am gifted as a "sensitive", and I think it could be dangerous because I do believe in "evil".
The experiences with John (my bro) were his doing although I was grieving and had lots of questions in my heart about our connection and if it would still exist and how it would feel not to have him on earth. It was only a week or so after he died that my first contact with him happened . Hopefully I can share iy with you all one day. It was truly one of the most beautiful, sweet, tender and loving experiences of my life and still brings tears to my eyes.
Anyways (whew), Nice to meetcha! :confused0068:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users