• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 Lynnie

Lynnie

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

I lurked for about an hour before deciding to join,it looked an interesting and busy place-unlike other paranormal forums I've lurked on

#42 whyme

whyme

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

I lurked for a few days but I've joined now so I'm no longer a lurker. And a big hello from the great city of Sheffield In South Yorkshire.

#43 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,001 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

Hello to everyone!  I have been a fan of this site since it was started (1999).  I am 23 and I love anything about the paranormal and supernatural!  I look forward to talking about ghostly and scary things with all of you!  Until next time, be safe!

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#44 Lily~In~The~Stone

Lily~In~The~Stone

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:04 AM

Hello! Lurking no more. :)

#45 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,214 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

Welcome aboard Lily~In~The~Stone
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#46 Sbug261

Sbug261

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

I lurked for about 2 days then joined. I have enjoyed and recommended this site to others

#47 bunnies51

bunnies51

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

i recently joined when i noticed i have several spirit orbs in and around my home. this site looks promising that's whey i joined.

#48 Azzy

Azzy

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Orbs are spirits , spirits can have any form .... But that's nice you have friends and welcome .

#49 Calmer

Calmer

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Hi All

I picked this site because it seem informative and active, I thought the two matched.

I'm interested in learning and interacting, reading your stories, sharing mine - everything with people who do have the same interest and maybe belief.

Edited by Calmer, 13 February 2013 - 01:01 AM.

#50 WraithZ

WraithZ

EVP

• GS Member
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal, ghosts in particular. I have lots of other interests, but that's a moot point in here.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

:bunny:  HOWDY!!   :bunny:

Edited by WraithZ, 27 February 2013 - 01:22 PM.

Posted Image

"I'm half inclined to think we're all ghosts" -- Henrik Ibsen

#51 IIyamaXP

IIyamaXP

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

Hi there! I was wandering around, browsed some posts and decided to join... I was searching explanations about unexplained things - in general - and arrived here :-)

#52 BmNaps

BmNaps

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computers, Gaming

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Welcome! I lurked on here maybe a few months before joining. But, I would have to agree, there is more content on here than other paranormal forums.

#53 mat k

mat k

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

I would if the forum would let me post more than once in a while.

We Fall so we can pick ourselves up again

#54 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

Mat k, are you having issues posting?  Feel free to PM me here or send me an email at Safire973gstudy@gmail.com.  I will help as best I can.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#55 Sensitive Skeptic

Sensitive Skeptic

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

Hello to all!

I have visited this site in the past, curiosity piqued by my own experiences.  I have only now joined in the forums, unable to seriously discuss these subjects with most friends and family.
I am not here to uncover the existence of energies or forces outside of our three dimensional existence, my personal experiences have been too numerous to ignore.  My problem has been in identifying the source(s) of the manifestations.
While most incidents are annoying yet benign, I have also had some absolutely terrifying moments.  The latter have been my focus.  I would like to find the source(s) and eliminate the possibility of recurrence.
I have gotten some good information up to this point, but would like to have a degree of certainty prior to taking any action- so that I do not aggravate the situation.
I do tend to write in train-of-thought, and can be a bit wordy; so I will sign off, having given my motivation for joining these forums.
I will see you there!

#56 sully

sully

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostKiwilady, on 29 December 2006 - 01:13 PM, said:

Yep.  I too was a long-time lurker!  I am technologically challanged and thought that if I joined maybe someone, somehow could take over my computor, muck with my files, open my bank account and accounts, kill my cat, crash my car, walk away with my furniture, cause illness among my family, give me endless computer viruses, make the food in my cupboards rancid........etc BUT noooooooo!!  I joined and non of the above happened.  Instead I get a great site where I can give my opinions and ask questions freely and know that either way will be treated with respect and that there is a great deal of knowledge and wisdom among the members who will willingly help and offer opinions, advice, solutions and support to anyone who asks for it.   Sure we get the odd member who seems to only want to argue and cause aggravation but the mods her do an amazing job and anyone like that doesn't seem to stick around for long.

This is an awesome site and the first one that I ever joined.  The members definately look after each other and if you are worried about viruses ect you will find a base of frequent users on this site who you will learn to trust!

The starts out hilarious!
Great answer. Its always more fun to join in

#57 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

I didn't lurk at all.  I found the site and just joined it!  I like it here!

#58 osiris

osiris

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I came by this forum through a search about orbs in photos. I have numerous photos taken in the building I'm caretaker for. Some are quite astounding. I know the history of the familie(s) who lived here. A lot of "good" history. Nothing malevolent, but definitely a presence.

My name is Tom. I'm from Illinois, just outside of Chicago. Near Ohare.

Thanks again for welcome. Looking forward to sharing.

Regards.

Edited by osiris, 23 September 2013 - 08:37 PM.

#59 Panickymom34

Panickymom34

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Noraima I'm a mom three daughters 20,12 and 9. My first experience with a ghost was at the age of 12, ever since I guess I can safely admit that I have been and I am sensitive to ghosts. I've had bad experiences and good ones. I joined this group so I can meet and talk to others who've had same experiences and are looking for some answers about this subject. Thanks for for letting share with you. ^_^

#60 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostPanickymom34, on 30 September 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Hello everyone, My name is Noraima I'm a mom three daughters 20,12 and 9. My first experience with a ghost was at the age of 12, ever since I guess I can safely admit that I have been and I am sensitive to ghosts. I've had bad experiences and good ones. I joined this group
so I can meet and talk to others who've had same experiences and are looking for some answers about this subject. Thanks for for letting share with you.
^_^

Welcome to the board PM34! Nice to have you with us! Hope you enjoy it here!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users