Free Skins
© Fisana

Am I The Only One Here Who Doesn't Seek Out The Paranormal?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 HeidiBytes

HeidiBytes

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:12 PM

Hey everyone!

I'm not a huge fan of the paranormal. I'm sensitive to it, less so than boyfriend, but we've both found we prefer to ignore it and put up "blinders" most of the time. I've picked up a fair bit of education on the topic from a variety of sources, and am typically game to learn and discern but prefer not to experience.

Well, my boyfriend's family's place is haunted, mainly because his Grandma daily invites in as many spirits as she can, so as long as we're here life continues to be more interesting than I'd like.

Hopefully I'll learn a bit more around here. Seeya around!

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

:sign0016:  to the forums.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:14 PM

Welcome and I look forward to hearing what you're up to!

I think all of us at different times have become closer and also taken steps back from the paranormal for various reasons, at least I have!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,438 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:26 PM

I am very curious about the paranormal and have sought after and experienced it. It's just too interesting a thing for me to ignore. Another dimension? Alternate reality? Just makes me want to learn more about it
Posted Image

#5 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:43 AM

I don't seek it out, I want to keep that stuff away from my own home. I even avoid looking at cemeteries. I have to admit, I did go on a ghost tour with my sister when she was here last summer. The problem is that alot of places are haunted, and my area is rather riddled with cemeteries given how old it is, and most of them aren't below ground given that it's a swampy area. The New Orleans metro is also considered to have a ghost for every block. I do think I brought something back from the hospital when I had my surgery in August but I have yet to figure out if it's good or bad because it hasn't done anything yet to harm me or terrify me.

I am, however, fascinated by the supernatural. Likely because I've had supernatural experiences since I can remember. Everything from sound to sightings, but never smells. I do watch ghost shows, and listen to ghostly stories and the like. This site was the first place to ever manage to explain some of what I was seeing (shadow ghosts) as I was growing up, and no one ever made fun of me for it here (unlike in real life). They are all very friendly and helpful

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:26 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards. I try not to have too many of my own experiences too but when they do occur they are usually of a comforting nature. I think we are all here learning together :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:14 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 07 January 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

I am very curious about the paranormal and have sought after and experienced it. It's just too interesting a thing for me to ignore. Another dimension? Alternate reality? Just makes me want to learn more about it

I'm right there with ya Vlawde!

There's more out there then dead human souls.

#8 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:30 AM

View PostCDS, on 09 January 2017 - 04:14 AM, said:

I'm right there with ya Vlawde!

There's more out there then dead human souls.

You mean like imprints from the living, your own projection of thoughts, extraterrestrial, extreme magnetic fields, religious based dogma?

Edited by EVP, 10 January 2017 - 08:30 AM.

Posted Image

#9 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,438 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:40 AM

View PostEVP, on 10 January 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

You mean like imprints from the living, your own projection of thoughts, extraterrestrial, extreme magnetic fields, religious based dogma?

Haha pretty much from my point of view, and probably other stuff as well
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users