9 replies to this topic

#1 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:01 PM

I am so glad I found this forum. It sounds like there are some fantastic people here. I was leery about joining a forum because of all the negativity I read on them, but this forum seems different. I am here because I want to know if anyone else has experienced what I have seen and heard. I have had my ghost since 1991, he has followed me through two moves since that time. I have a thousand stories to tell, I could write a book! Don't worry, I won't tell them all at once! I have read lots of ghost forums over the years, but didn't join any of them because I didn't want to be called a liar, which seems like most of them do. They either make fun of you, call you crazy, or otherwise try to make you seem dishonest or act like you are someone who craves attention and would seek it by lying. I have lurked here for awhile, and it seems like you all support each other and are not rude or mean. I hope I am right, because I would so love to be able to talk to people about all of these crazy things that happen.....I sincerely hope I have found the right place!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

Welcome to the forums Snickers! The people here are pretty cool, the admins take care of the trolls rather quickly. I look forward to you sharing your stories with us. I am also curious what part of Ohio you are from, I'm a North Eastern Ohio native lol.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#3 eeek8

eeek8

Orb

• GS Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:45 PM

Welcome!  I am (and I am sure the others here as well are) very curious to hear about your experiences!

#4 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:32 PM

I'm from Southern Ohio, I live in a very rural area. I call it Bigfoot territory! Lots of forests, Vinton Furnace Forest, Zaleski Experimental Forest, Wayne national forest, and Richland Furnace area. I am retired  now, and have lots of  time on my hands. I have not told very many people about my ghost, I have kept it mostly to myself because the few I did tell weren't too keen on believing me. The only one I talk about it with is my son, who has seen too much to not believe. Some of the things it has done, I would not believe if I had  not seen them and heard them. I have been busy reading about other's experiences on here. I am not really into the paranormal, and for the most part I ignore the ghost, until I can't anymore! I need to decide which story to tell first and post something soon. I am so glad I found this site, the people seem very respectful to each other. It will be nice to be able to tell someone about all that happens here. I need to learn the rules, and hope someone tells me if I do something wrong!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:59 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

Heya Snickers  :sign0016:
- siguie -

#7 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:35 PM

Ahhh yes, I know where you are talking about.. lol, big foot country indeed. I think a good place to start is either your first experience, or your favorite.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#8 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,763 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:46 PM

Heya, welcome!
Posted Image

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy