Free Skins
© Fisana

Please Help Me From The Hooded Man

Hoodedman hooded man scared malicious fear spirit demon?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Danievv

Danievv

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:06 PM

I'd like some help regarding this humanoid thing that's been following me for a few years now.

My first encounter with it was when I'd got home from holiday in 2012 and was in my room at my grandmas house, it was around 3 in the morning and it was kind of see through, it had a large alien shaped head, yellow glowing round eyes, no nose and a smile that went from ear to ear with thousands of what looks like mil teeth grinning at me. It had a cloak on with the good up and the cloak was moving as if it was being blown by a gentle breeze.

I've felt it's presence around me and I can feel when it's close over the course of the years but recently it came back.

I got home from work Tuesday of last week to find my dining room chairs had been shoved underneath eachother (I live alone) so I sorted them out and then I could feel it wa close. I ignored it and carried on my business.

When I was going to bed I turned the living room light off and there it was stood in the kitchen door looking at me, it looked more human like this time and I couldn't see it's face, just the distinctive cloak and I could feel that this was the same thing just in a different form.

I ignored it again as went up the stairs, I turned around because I felt it watching me and there it was, in the living room doorway watching me go up the stairs.

I carried on as normal not to give it the satisfaction but later that night when I was asleep, something came up and took the covers from over my back and put the covers over my head and yanked backwards. It pulled hard enough to wake me and held me there as I panicked to get out of the blanket. It only did this for a few seconds but it felt like an hour.

It really frightened me that night and I was just wondering if there is anything I can do to keep it at bay?

The church refuse to help and it asking archangel Micheal to secure my home every night but I can still feel it's precense lurking, help anyone?!

#2 Snickers

Snickers

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:51 PM

I also am new here, I sure hope someone comes along to help you soon. I'm sorry, but I don't have a clue what to tell you. That is scary that it would try to hurt you....please keep us informed to what happens. Do you have any idea where this thing came from?
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:46 PM

Very creepy. Why won't the church help?
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

Welcome to the boards, Danievv.  I have a few questions:

1. Did anything happen, while you were on holiday, that could have caused this?
2. Have you been ill of late?
3. Had a recent medical check-up?
4. Had a sleep study done?
5. Are you taking any prescription medication, that can cause visual side-effects?

In the meantime, try keeping your bible next to your bed and opened to Psalm 23:1. Recite the psalm after you say a prayer, in which you ask God to surround your home and all your loved ones who dwell in it, with white light of protection. Also, find some raw black tourmaline and place some around your home. Also, keep a piece to wear, best if wrapped with wire and hung on a chain, both made of .925 Sterling silver. Hopefully, soon others will chime in with their help.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 Danievv

Danievv

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:47 PM

I was ill when I came back from holiday, I had a kidney infection.. we did hear strange noises in which ever room we weren't in in out holiday apartment, it was as if it was playing games with us.

The church won't help because they don't do house blessings or anything of that sort.

I am on medication but I had a medium who's a family friend sense it in my house

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:47 AM

Hi Danievv welcome to the boards :)

I am sure it is quite frightening for you.

I think MacGS has made some good suggestions. I think it is important to have a medical check-up just to eliminate any medical conditions or medications having adverse effects that may cause these anomalies.

My personal experience was my mother had changed her medications and she was seeing people screaming at her; she said it was frightening! I told her to inform her GP; she did and her GP changed her medication and she had no further problems :)

Was your medium friend able to give you any other information as she said she was able to sense it in your house?

I believe some people are more sensitive to spirits etc and they need to protect their energy! You have to use what you believe is best for you. I use prayer while others have suggested they use crystals like black obsidian or black tourmaline.

I am a big believer of auric fields and of claiming my space and to take ownership what I will or will not accept in that space!

It is alright to tell it there are boundaries and rules, especially when it is stepping into your space.

I also find this helpful; while showering to imagine the shower water as a white light and you can say something like “I surround myself with the white light of love and divine protection, and I allow nothing but positive thoughts, energies and people to affect me.”

Just keep whatever you use simple. Don't get too hung-up on words, basically, you tell it to take a hike and believe what you are saying to work!

Please let us know how things go and what works for you :yes:
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hoodedman, hooded, man, scared, malicious, fear, spirit, demon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users