A Secret

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • 4,685 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 18 April 2022 - 04:58 AM

So I recently found out that Great Value Secret Sauce from Walmart is actually Big Mac Sauce.  I will say that it tastes great on a salami sandwich :D

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 18 April 2022 - 09:21 AM

Wow, i shop at Walmart once and a great while but never buy that, but that's still amazing.
But your journey ends here. You are so gullible! Don't you know who i am?
I'm ''Yaridovich'' , a member of Smithy's gang. Shocked?
It's futile to try and fight me.
I'm such a genius, it scares me sometimes. No wonder i'm so important!
I guess we'll have to take our disguises off now... GROUP formation!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#3 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • 2,812 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 20 April 2022 - 06:25 PM

Woah...... NW guess what??? It looks the same too.  That's crazy!!!! Posted Image

Kind of like 1000 island salad dressing....... do a taste test and see how similar they are. Let me know.
Posted Image

#4 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • 4,685 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 21 April 2022 - 12:01 AM

View PostYaridovich, on 18 April 2022 - 09:21 AM, said:

Wow, i shop at Walmart once and a great while but never buy that, but that's still amazing.

Might wanna give it a try :)

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 20 April 2022 - 06:25 PM, said:

Woah...... NW guess what??? It looks the same too.  That's crazy!!!! Posted Image

Kind of like 1000 island salad dressing....... do a taste test and see how similar they are. Let me know.

Oh they're the same lol I actually ordered a Big Mac last week and couldn't tell a difference in taste in the sauce on it and the Secret Sauce.  Now I don't have to order extra Big Mac sauce :D
Posted Image

#5 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • 2,812 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 27 April 2022 - 07:40 PM

View PostNightWalkerGStudy, on 21 April 2022 - 12:01 AM, said:

Might wanna give it a try :)

Oh they're the same lol I actually ordered a Big Mac last week and couldn't tell a difference in taste in the sauce on it and the Secret Sauce.  Now I don't have to order extra Big Mac sauce :D
I Knowwwww;) I love extra sauce!!
Posted Image

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 29 April 2022 - 10:47 AM

I'm gonna have to buy some, that's the only reason I get a big mac.

#7 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • 2,812 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 07:51 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 29 April 2022 - 10:47 AM, said:

I'm gonna have to buy some, that's the only reason I get a big mac.
EXACTLY!!!! That's my reason too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image