Free Skins
© Fisana

Has Anyone Here Ever Gotten Results With An Etch A Sketch?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:18 PM

Heck it might be easy for a spirit to manipulate the aluminum powder inside an Etch a Sketch.

It'd be great if someone would give it a try next time your investigating & tell me how it goes.

#2 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:32 PM

Well that's a scary thought.  :ermm:
It sounds like something that should be included in the next block buster horror movie.  :wacko:

#3 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 29 December 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

Well that's a scary thing to think about.  :ermm:
It sounds like something that should be included in the next block buster horror movie.  :wacko:

LOL..An Etch a Sketch? Now baby monitors are scary, to hear some voice in you child's room...hell nah!

#4 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

Actually I have one with the idea for it being a toy that a child ghost might play with :yes: but I've never really done that kind of investigation so it's not been used for ghosting yet BUT it's in my ghost toy arsenal :yes:

FYI it's pretty tough to turn the little knobs and you should expect a few quarter inch lines from temperature variations BUT I think it's a great idea PLUS they are still cool toys :yes:
- siguie -

#5 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

View Postsiguie, on 29 December 2016 - 02:58 PM, said:

Actually I have one with the idea for it being a toy that a child ghost might play with :yes: but I've never really done that kind of investigation so it's not been used for ghosting yet BUT it's in my ghost toy arsenal :yes:

FYI it's pretty tough to turn the little knobs and you should expect a few quarter inch lines from temperature variations BUT I think it's a great idea PLUS they are still cool toys :yes:

I'm not referring to the knobs, I see no reason why they couldn't manipulate the aluminum powder directly without even having to move the knobs.

Edited by JustSomeGuy, 29 December 2016 - 03:26 PM.

#6 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,191 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:16 AM

Exactly... and would be even more freaky that way, JustSomeGuy.  :wacko:  And I would say it's probable.

#7 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:20 AM

Hmmmm, Interesting. Isn't the basic principle of these based on static charge...?

#8 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:10 AM

I saw something on that a long time ago and have worked with people who carried one around for several years.   I can't remember any results ever (actually,  if there were I'd probably still carry one so I can say pretty confidently there weren't).   But you never know what will work.   If you feel drawn towards using one,  do it.   I have a Sid the Science Kid microphone that I picked up at Pamida that just hangs around most of the time but starts talking often enough I  pull a toy out in front of clients.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#9 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:57 AM

View PostCDS, on 30 December 2016 - 05:20 AM, said:

Hmmmm, Interesting. Isn't the basic principle of these based on static charge...?

I believe static cling is how the aluminum beads adhere to the surface of the screen but don't quote me on that I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by JustSomeGuy, 30 December 2016 - 11:58 AM.

#10 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:52 PM

Oh if they are not supposed to turn the knobs why not just leave out a small sandbox like one of those desktop zen things? I actually have one also in the ghost toolbox with marbles :yes:

If you think they do some kind of static thing why not just get a piece of 3mil plastic sheet and sprinkle some graphite or talc on it and see what you get. I just thought you were going for the toy angle.
- siguie -

#11 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:17 PM

This is interesting. I have not used one myself but I think it would be a very unique tool, not to mention inexpensive. I would love to hear if anyone is making any progress with an etch a sketch.

#12 Dark Shadows Paranormal

Dark Shadows Paranormal

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Helping others in their darkest moments, the things that go bump in the night, our Heavenly Father & Family.

Posted 11 January 2020 - 03:10 AM

The inside surface of the glass screen is coated with

aluminum powder

that is mixed with tiny beads that aid the coating process. In theory a spirit could and shouid be able to manipulate it, I think I might just give it a shot in a couple minutes and see how it go's I've had really good luck with triger objects and the spirits in my house have gotten use to it so it should work just got to find the etch-a-scetch and dig it out.

I'm a Demonologist, Satanologist & Paranormal Researcher. I'm sensitive and a ordained Priest. I'm also in the process of starting a new Paranormal research & development team in Rochester NY if anyone is interested drop me a line. My mission is to bring light to the darkness and find the answers to the questions most are too afraid to ask & I am welcoming anyone who's not afraid of what hides in the darkest recesses of this word. Specializing in ITC EVP communication, Cleansings, Blessings, & Spirit attachment removal/Exorcisms.

#13 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:44 AM

:D Welcome

Hope you were able to find it
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#14 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 02 May 2020 - 08:00 PM

Welcome - me too! I would love to hear what you come up with!

M

#15 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 09:57 PM

I remember this being in a movie, but can I remember what movie? NOPE !

Would love to hear how you go Dark Shadows!
It's in the trees, it's coming!