• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,886 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:35 AM

earthlydelitesGStudy, on 24 May 2019 - 12:51 AM, said:

Interesting information, thanks for sharing Ladydi, some great insight there. Its sometimes hard to make yourself wake up but it takes some practice right?

Yes, it does take practice to learn how to lucid dream.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#82 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• Guests
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:23 AM

Yes it can take awhile. I've never read about lucid dreaming so I'm not sure what the best way to learn it is, but I've told others when you are in bed ready to fall asleep, say to yourself "I will know that I am dreaming in my dreams tonight". Repeat it a few times. It may take weeks, or even longer, but eventually you should become aware while you are dreaming that it's a dream. You won't be able to control anything without more practice, but just being aware that you are having a dream is a big accomplishment. It takes persistence and dedication to say that each night but for the short amount of time saying an affirmation takes it is well worth it. Being able to control your dreams is amazing. You can make your own fantasies/movies. This has therapeutic value as well. You can give yourself fantasies to increase your self confidence, reduce fears, quit smoking, etc. I always wanted to create a class to teach these techniques but never had the time

Edited by Ladydi, 24 May 2019 - 08:27 AM.