My Childhood Home

• You cannot reply to this topic
238 replies to this topic

#221 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:02 AM

Sometimes food attacks, there doesn't have to be a reason.. like bacon, bacon attacks all the time.

It's dinner time? It's like 3AM here.
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#222 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:24 AM

I had a carton of milk once that seemed very firm. When I opened it there wasn't any smell, but the liquid had become a solid, green, yellow, and blue. Eww. The thing is it wasn't out of date. It had five more days before the expiration date.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#223 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

:yucky: Hate off milk... I can smell it in a cup of tea just as it is turning and I won't drink it! Much to my husband saying there is nothing wrong :verymad:
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#224 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

I swear men have a limited sense of smell and taste. ;)

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 17 August 2017 - 02:44 PM.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#225 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:33 PM

It's probably a nature thing. Women might be able to smell and taste better because we carry babies in our bodies, and our bodies want to make sure we never eat anything that will harm the babies.

Lol, my husband is amazed by my sense of smell, like we will be sitting here, and I will be like "The biscuits are burning." and he be like "What? How do you know?" and I will be like "Because I can smell them." and he will be like "I don't smell anything, but I'll go have a look."
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#226 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:07 AM

:lol:
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#227 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:54 AM

:anim_63: That is funny. I used to be able to tell if my husband was sneaky and stirred my tea with his coffee spoon. :yucky: Got him every time!
My Signature

Posted Image

#228 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:39 AM

Well, it's happened again.

03 October 2017, 3:33 AM:  I am sitting at the PC surfing the web when I hear a car pull all the way up the driveway and stop. I listened to the engine shut off, and the security light came on, but I never heard anyone exit a car or hear it start up and reverse out. I got up and checked out the window and could not see a car, but you can not see the entire driveway from that window. I assumed it was my brother swinging by on his way home from work. So, I went to the back door and opened it, peeking outside and saw the driveway light was still on, but there was no sign of anyone walking up the path and around the corner of the house. I thought that was strange so, I locked the door, and I checked out my bedroom window as well as the porch ones, and there was no car in the driveway. I never heard one leave, it is just so weird.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#229 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:42 AM

:confused0068: :shocked:  looks like you had a :Boo: visitor :yes:
My Signature

Posted Image

#230 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:53 AM

Yeah, This is the second time that this has happened.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#231 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:34 AM

Good morning, Mac.

I'm convinced you live in a haunted place.  How did you overcome your fear, if you don't mind my asking?
My Signature
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#232 jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:27 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 10 December 2006 - 04:28 PM, said:

I am posting my story per request of Dinky Dave. Here you go, Dave.

My Childhood Home: part 1

I grew up in a ranch style, single family home on a quarter acre lot, in a quiet, rural town in Massachusetts. My family is of Native American and Irish descent.

The bedroom my sister and I shared was a tiny 10-by-12-foot room, with two 54-by-29-inch windows. The glass panes were six over one, and from outside the sill was about 3 1/2 feet off the ground. We slept in a bunk bed. She had the top bunk, and I had the bottom one.

It was summer, hazy, hot and humid. At the time, we did not have air conditioning. The windows were kept open to let in the breeze. It did not help much in cooling down the house. My sister was sitting at the head of my bed. She was reading a story to me from a Little Golden Book. I suddenly felt freezing cold.

I felt I had to look out the window, but I did not want to. It felt as if, I had to. I could not believe what I was seeing. There were glowing red eyes, staring in at me. I could not look away. I tried.

The eyes were about 2 feet up from the windowsill. They were just staring at me. I get chills just remembering this. It took, what seemed forever to tear my gaze away. When I did, I rushed to the head of the bed and told my sister to look out the window. When she finally did, the eyes were gone.

Another time, I was home alone. My parents were out for the evening, and my sister was staying with a friend. I was sitting in the living room watching TV when out the corner of my eye I saw something move. I should tell you from where I was sitting I could see into the bathroom and straight out the bathroom window to the backyard.

I turned to look, and I saw what looked like a skull, up close to the window, moving toward the back door area. Now for it to be that close to the window, it would have to have been walking in the flowerbed. It would also, have had to walk across the cellar door. I was terrified. I closed my eyes and stayed in that chair all night. I did not move a single muscle.

Another time, I had finally gotten my own room. It is a mirror image of our shared room. After having moved into it, I felt a presence. Outside my window there was a 12-inch wide flower garden, then the driveway, which is about 5 feet wide. Next to that was the woodpile.

Sitting on top of the woodpile was a huge, white-colored apparition. It had long limbs and glowing red eyes. It was staring in at me. I tore my gaze away from it, after what seemed forever to me, and hid under the covers until morning. My mother found me like that, under the sheet and coverlet. She wondered how I could breathe under there.

I best stop now. I will write more about my home later.

This picture is what the apparition looked like, but with glowing red eyes.
Posted Image
I once saw a similer creature looking in my bedroom  window when i was in high school

#233 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

Mac, are you telling me that you got over your fear of the "unknown" after the above incident?

Edited by Menet, 03 October 2017 - 05:18 PM.

My Signature
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#234 Little Rhody

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, surfing, paranormal

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

What town?

#235 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:58 AM

View PostMenet, on 03 October 2017 - 03:34 AM, said:

Good morning, Mac.

I'm convinced you live in a haunted place.  How did you overcome your fear, if you don't mind my asking?

Sheer anger helped me over come it.

View Postjwc, on 03 October 2017 - 06:27 AM, said:

I once saw a similer creature looking in my bedroom  window when i was in high school

It seems quite a few have seen similar creatures. I

View PostMenet, on 03 October 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

Mac, are you telling me that you got over your fear of the "unknown" after the above incident?

No, I got over the fear when I was repeatedly attacked in my bedroom, by a shadow ghost. I finally got so angry, that I lashed out at it and told it I'd kill it. It then backed off and after that incident, I never saw it again.

View PostLittle Rhody, on 03 October 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

What town?

I live around Monponsett Lake, Plymouth County, MA.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#236 True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:39 PM

As for some of the outside stuff you report, the red eyes + skull in the window sightings are both consistent with your description of the pale creature you saw. A gaunt, white face in the window (especially if you don't get a really good look at it) is pretty easy for your mind to interpret as a skull.

#237 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

To this day, I still don't like looking out windows at night. I can stand outside and not feel a qualm about it, but I just can't look out a window after dark.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#238 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:01 AM

Anger can level the playing field, for sure...when one stands up for themselves.  I get the no viewing out windows after dark.   There are certain things that leave a definite life long impression with you.  Mine is car doors.  I always lock them when I get out and walk away.
My Signature

#239 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

Yeah same here, I always lock mine, too. I also use my seat belt. You got to make it harder for the aliens to be able to suck you out of the car. :yes: ;)
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com