Audio Of Paranormal Investigator Being Possessed?

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

#1 shadow0421

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:59 PM

I remember several years ago coming across a video/audio clip of a Paranormal team doing an investigation when a female investigator sounds like she is being possessed. She starts laughing hysterically and her voice starts to change. They hurry up and try to get her out of the house. It was one of the creepiest things I've ever heard. Now I can't seem to find it. Googled all over the place but no luck. Tried youtube but once I typed in "possession", forget it, endless amount of fake crud. Does anyone remember coming across this? It seemed like a legit investigative team.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:52 PM

Can you remember where they investigated and the name of the team? This information would help to narrow down the possibility of finding the right clip.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 shadow0421

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:18 PM

That's the problem. If I could remember that I could probably find it. It was some kind of building or house. I used to know the name of the team but now I forget. Ugh!

#4 shadow0421

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:07 AM

Ok. did some searching on this board and found it for anyone who cares to listen. This still creeps me out.

http://www.peacerive.../possession.htm

#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:15 AM

I hope someone here might be able to help, it's not ringing any bells for me unfortunately!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:34 AM

It is rather alarming but I wish it was video and not just audio.

#7 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,033 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:46 AM

There is a video for that. It's been years, but it was posted here then. I remember them taking the girl down some stairs to get her out of the place, but I can't find it anywhere. If I recall correctly, the owners of t he building asked them to take it off the internet because they didn't want the location known. I did find this old thread (which also links to another thread) with posts from Matt Ferrell, who was a part of this investigation:

http://www.paranorma...opic=34700&st=0
My Signature
Posted Image

#8 shadow0421

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 05:53 PM

Thanks for the link Vlawde. I did further searching from that thread and came up with this web page that has a more detailed report about the investigation and additional audio http://web.archive.o...Possession.html . According to the report, video was taken but can't be posted due to privacy issues and that identifiable objects in the video could give away the location. I consider myself a skeptic but boy does this creep me out! This is by far the scariest piece of pararnormal evidence I have ever heard.

Edited by shadow0421, 12 April 2018 - 05:58 PM.

#9 SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

View Postshadow0421, on 02 April 2018 - 08:59 PM, said:

I remember several years ago coming across a video/audio clip of a Paranormal team doing an investigation when a female investigator sounds like she is being possessed. She starts laughing hysterically and her voice starts to change. They hurry up and try to get her out of the house. It was one of the creepiest things I've ever heard. Now I can't seem to find it. Googled all over the place but no luck. Tried youtube but once I typed in "possession", forget it, endless amount of fake crud. Does anyone remember coming across this? It seemed like a legit investigative team.

I remember this one.

Man! I hate it when I'm searching for a weird thing I remember seeing online a long while back only to not be able to find it. I had a similar issue concerning an Ordsall Hall photo involving a bunch of field trip kids with a couple of period-dress girls in the foreground with "cracked" faces.

Well; I'm glad you guys found the thing with the possessed lady.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 18 April 2018 - 04:05 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com